• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
Nintendo states in the third paragraph to this link: http://club2.nintendo.com/program-notice/

"In order to focus on planning for a new customer loyalty program for our fans, we’ve decided to wind-down the Club Nintendo program. We are deeply thankful to our members for being a part of Club Nintendo for all of these years.

We will share details about our new program at a later date. For now, please see the schedule below for information on the discontinuation timeframe for Club Nintendo."
Thought so, I read it earlier today but couldn't remember 100% if it said it on their site or not

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
The fact that the code deadline is June, 30th makes me hopeful that Mewtwo will be available in April or May. Can't wait.

Falgor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3652-0587-5880
Just so you know, it's Kisae Kisae 's birthday, today. ;)
I wish him some new Golden Sun and Isaac for DLC for this year! :D

Last edited:

Kisae

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darkkisae
Just so you know, it's Kisae Kisae 's birthday, today. ;)
I wish him some new Golden Sun and Isaac for DLC for this year! :D
Thanks a lot Falgor =D Yeah let's hope to see Isaac for DLC or some news about GS4 ! Honnestly I'm really feeling (it) thaht we will get some news about GS this year ^^

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
@ Kisae Kisae

Wishing you an absolutely golden birthday :) Now let's just wait for that gift from Nintendo, I am still waiting.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
The Dark Dawn song is a random drop right? I've unlocked a ton of songs but still no Golden Sun song. (The Baiten Kaitos song eludes me too)

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So this is the best thing I've ever seen...
:laugh:

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
This reminds me of the time that Zero guy said there was going to be some special smash bros announcement and nothing happened.
Nintendo is sponsoring APEX 2015...
And that awkward moment of silence in both instances pretty much confirms it. Unless Nintendo cancels it because he leaked it, there's going to be a game shown at APEX, Splatoon or Pokken are my bets.

Last edited:

Kisae

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darkkisae
Thank you everyone for your messages =D. Yeah Let's see if we get some Smash news at Apex ! ;p

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Nintendo is sponsoring APEX 2015...
And that awkward moment of silence in both instances pretty much confirms it. Unless Nintendo cancels it because he leaked it, there's going to be a game shown at APEX, Splatoon or Pokken are my bets.
I thought Splatoon was already confirmed for Apex?

Happy birthday @ Kisae Kisae !

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I thought Splatoon was already confirmed for Apex?

Happy birthday @ Kisae Kisae !
Nope, not yet, we still are in the dark the only news we have is that there will be a game at Apex, and that came from D1 himself in that video. However HungryBox did allude to Splatoon so that's the general consensus at the moment.

Falgor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3652-0587-5880
Nope, not yet, we still are in the dark the only news we have is that there will be a game at Apex, and that came from D1 himself in that video. However HungryBox did allude to Splatoon so that's the general consensus at the moment.
We're going to have news on Pokken tomorrow, but I'm not sure about what it means for the game we're going to see at Apex.
They could continue on Pokken or change and talk about Splatoon. That being said, they already talked about it during the Direct.

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
We're going to have news on Pokken tomorrow, but I'm not sure about what it means for the game we're going to see at Apex.
They could continue on Pokken or change and talk about Splatoon. That being said, they already talked about it during the Direct.
I'm going to correct you as I'm pretty sure they're showing Pokken on Friday. I do agree with everything you said and I hope it's something totally different.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Do you think Sakurai pays any kind of attention to these Smash Mods/fan games?
I heard he was impressed by PM, nothing else
I think Project M will likely reveal someone different to avoid a competition, considering they already know about Isaac in SSF2.
Hopefully we'll see if a certain leaked character is legit or not, I keep hearing it's either Ridley or Skull Kid

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Hopefully we'll see if a certain leaked character is legit or not, I keep hearing it's either Ridley or Skull Kid
If the last leak (I'm aware of) is to be believed, Skull Kid was a red herring and Ridley would still be much to early in development, if he's even still being worked on.

Lyn and Knuckles are apparently the closest to being finished, so I would guess one or both of them would be the next reveals, whenever that happens.

9Blades

Smash Ace
NNID
Venusboshi04
3DS FC
4210-4504-3290
If the last leak (I'm aware of) is to be believed, Skull Kid was a red herring and Ridley would still be much to early in development, if he's even still being worked on.

Lyn and Knuckles are apparently the closest to being finished, so I would guess one or both of them would be the next reveals, whenever that happens.
Sonic Boom Knuckles as an alt pls.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
Sonic Boom Knuckles as an alt pls.
Honestly though, yes. Although we'll need a boom sonic too.

Also, speaking of that, what other SEGA franchise could knuckles have an alt based off. Maybe one based on ryo? or BD Joe?

Do you think Sakurai pays any kind of attention to these Smash Mods/fan games?
He probably knows about their existence, just not the details. Like, he probably wouldn't know Isaac is gonna be in them

Last edited:
Top Bottom