• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is this chart outdated?

NDUDE

Smash Ace

Blame Photobucket's resizing for the tininess...Anyways, is that chart outdated, up to date, or just way the hell off? If anyone's developed a character match-up chart, could you please post it? I'm sure an accurate one is far-off (as is an accurate tier list), but I'm just curious. Thanks!

zamz

Smash Journeyman
Go here for a regularly updated match-up chart: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=157979

It's not perfectly accurate, but give it weeks/months/years and it'll grow in usefulness. For now, use the chart to help you get an idea of how the match-up might look, and then go into the character boards to read more about individual match-ups. It's best not to rely on what we have right now, but certainly use it for a quick little reference.

Hype

Smash Lord
Go here for a regularly updated match-up chart: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=157979

It's not perfectly accurate, but give it weeks/months/years and it'll grow in usefulness. For now, use the chart to help you get an idea of how the match-up might look, and then go into the character boards to read more about individual match-ups. It's best not to rely on what we have right now, but certainly use it for a quick little reference.
Is that not the chart from the OP?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
The chart is wrong mostly because it's based primarily on the collective bias of everyone on these boards, excluding the large majority of the SBR, so while there are maybe five people in there who know what they're talking about, the other five-hundred are really just making **** up.

zamz

Smash Journeyman
Is that not the chart from the OP?
The OP's chart is from my link, but his chart is horribly outdated (by around 2 months). I was merely linking him to the place where he can find a constantly updated match-up chart in case he didn't know where it was. To quote him, he's looking for someone who has "developed a character match-up chart." I figure that link I gave is the best possible place for him to look.

Top Bottom