• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is There Still Hope For Roy?!

Do you want Roy to be in the game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
In Melee, I played with Roy all the time, and you can probably guess, in Project M too. I am a big fan of the Fire Emblem series, and Roy is very vital in most parts of the series, plus many of the series in smash have 4 character or more, unless they have 1, so why can't we have Chrom, Marth, Ike, and Roy? I won't mind if he is not in the game, I will just buy the game anyway, we have link and luigi, i'm fine. But I want to know, is there still hope?
my home boy right here.

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
I hate to be mean, but I don't think there was ever hope for Roy in SSB4.

There are three ways you can split up fire emblem characters:
1. Slow, heavy hitter
2. Medium/fast/range
3. Fast/Combo/Rushdown

Marth is 2. Then between Roy, Chrom, and Ike.. well.. Either Chrom or Ike was basically guaranteed, and they'd be 1. Roy wouldn't fit as 3 (a female fire emblem would,) so Roy never had a chance imo.

I also think this ruins Chrom's chances.

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
I hate to be mean, but I don't think there was ever hope for Roy in SSB4.

There are three ways you can split up fire emblem characters:
1. Slow, heavy hitter
2. Medium/fast/range
3. Fast/Combo/Rushdown

Marth is 2. Then between Roy, Chrom, and Ike.. well.. Either Chrom or Ike was basically guaranteed, and they'd be 1. Roy wouldn't fit as 3 (a female fire emblem would,) so Roy never had a chance imo.

I also think this ruins Chrom's chances.
ROY IS UNIQUE IN HIS OWN WAY *cries in the corner* :cry:
okay :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom