• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there a way to make it so that you can use a hammer on boss battles?

JimMD102

Smash Rookie
I don't even have to tell you why I asked. I need help. I'm desperate. I have found a lot of information but I just don't want to do it.:urg::(

Zeik188

Smash Cadet
Nope, never. Sorry man.

I wont lie, its hard, but you gotta learn the attack patturns and just keep pluggin away till you get it.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
LOL!

Do you mean "use the broken awesome wacky giant comedy novelty hammers to ATTACK the bosses"
or "use a hammer to break open a boss battle related challenge"?

GenoGar

Smash Apprentice
Sadly you can't...

It's just the one challenge that separates the few that can do it, and ones who can't. Just keep practicing and you'll get it eventually. Good luck.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
I don't even have to tell you why I asked. I need help. I'm desperate. I have found a lot of information but I just don't want to do it.:urg::(
At first I thought this was impossible, but pick a character with a really strong attack (eg Metaknight nair, Charizard side-B, Fox fair, DK down-B, Rob uair, etc) and practice that against the bosses individually on intense a lot. Learn what they do right before each attack, and remember that air-dodging, spot dodging, and rolling are the most important thing for you to focus on. Damaging them is secondary. Once you know the top 3 or so bosses you have trouble with (for me, Duon, Rayquaza, and Porky), make SURE you get them in the first 5 bosses of the fight, otherwise they appear when they are getting harder. Just reset if that doesn't happen. After that, keep your cool, don't get greedy, and good luck!

Top Bottom