• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Is there a way to change the Default Controls in Smash Wii U?

Gabukin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gabukin
This is not what you think, I know how to change the my personal tags controls, But I'm curious to if you can change the "default" controls. This way If I forget to choose my name while I'm doing a For Glory match I don't have to worry since the default controls would be the same as my personal tag controls.
Hopefully this question made sense.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
From what I've seen, there isn't a way to change the default controls without using a name. Unlike in Smash 3DS, you're pretty much stuck with the default controls when testing stages or customizations.

Gabukin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gabukin
From what I've seen, there isn't a way to change the default controls without using a name. Unlike in Smash 3DS, you're pretty much stuck with the default controls when testing stages or customizations.
That really sucks. I loved that about smash 3ds, that you could change your default controls and didn't have to worry about having to select your tag

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
This is not what you think, I know how to change the my personal tags controls, But I'm curious to if you can change the "default" controls. This way If I forget to choose my name while I'm doing a For Glory match I don't have to worry since the default controls would be the same as my personal tag controls.
Hopefully this question made sense.
I haven't seen the option for this. This is actually really annoying that For Glory mode doesn't keep your name locked in from match to match. I always forget to change it back because of this.

Top Bottom