• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there a way to add sound effects to stages?

PegasusKnt

Smash Apprentice
By sound effects I mean things like the sound of cars zooming by on the F-zero stages, the lights turning on and off on Frigate Orpheon, etc. Can effects like these be added to custom stages?

Draco_The

Smash Lord
AFAIK it isn't possible to add sounds nor custom hazards nor change the camera in the middle of a match.

Llama Juice

Smash Apprentice
If we could, then we would have added sounds to the thwomps on Bowser's Castle. It's fairly impossible at the moment sadly.

PegasusKnt

Smash Apprentice
Bummer! I hope some future advance in brawl hacking makes this possible.

Also Draco_The Draco_The what do you mean "custom hazards"? Aren't the thwomps in BC custom hazards?

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Bummer! I hope some future advance in brawl hacking makes this possible.

Also Draco_The Draco_The what do you mean "custom hazards"? Aren't the thwomps in BC custom hazards?
Bowser's Castle uses a target test rel which makes it possible to use the hitboxes from the spikes from those levels. You can't make something like the Bill Banzai from Peach's Castle nor random events like the switches and platforms from said stage because no other stage has something like that.

Top Bottom