• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is there a way to add more tracks?

jimf14

Smash Cadet
NNID
jimf14
I know what you are thinking, I want to know how to add custom tracks or switch song lists. That's not what I want, I want to know, is there a way to expand song lists for stages, in the same way we have stage expansion or cbliss? Just a quick question, and if not, a quick suggestion.

Thanks for reading!

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
If you truly knew what I was thinking, you'd know I'd tell you it isn't possible to add music slots, unfortunately.
It's more of a common question than you may think.

Last edited:

jimf14

Smash Cadet
NNID
jimf14
I guess I'm not psychic. :ohwell:
Anyway, I didn't really know it was a common question, I only come to smashboards rarely to ask questions and stuff, but thanks anyway; I guess I'll keep on the look out to see if it ever happens. (fingers crossed)

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Yeah, music expansion is one of my more wanted features I'm hoping someone figures out eventually, if it ever becomes feasible.

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
It IS possible to sort of expand the soundtrack. Dantarion made a code forever ago... It just doesn't work well with Project M.

Top Bottom