• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Is the Wii U Version the "Cash Grab"?

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Since the dual-platform approach was announced, with the 3DS version coming out first, there have been constant cries levied against the 3DS version as being little more than a "cash grab" by Nintendo. "Everyone wants the Wii U version, so releasing the 3DS version first is just to get people to buy it twice".

But let's look at the circumstances again. Sakurai was convinced to work on the project because he wanted to make a handheld Smash Bros., and was originally planning on only making the 3DS version. The 3DS is by far the better selling console, and will have a larger potential customer base. Sakurai has already shut down the "new information" Pics of the Day, cutting off one of the biggest sources of hype generation before we have any information on the Wii U's exclusive content.

There's also a few minor things that just really highlight how much the game is drawing from the 3DS, such as the Mii Fighter outfits being lifted directly from the StreetPass Plaza.

At this point, the Wii U version is looking to be more of a glorified HD port than its own game. We have no information on new game modes, no information on exclusive Assist Trophies or Pokéballs, and little information on exclusive stages. With Sakurai cutting off the new info, is this going to change?

Everyone has been asking "How will Nintendo hype the Wii U version?". But, at this point, my question is becoming "Is Nintendo going to bother hyping the Wii U version?". Consoles are dying off in Japan, being replaced by handhelds, and the 3DS is already the dominant system. Did Sakurai just make the game he wanted to make, for the handheld? Is the Wii U version little more than a token gesture to appease those who already own the system, and to give an HD, wired-controller experience to the competitive community? Is the Wii U version anything more than a cash grab to wring more money out of the Wii U owners with a game that they already own, and that isn't receiving anything but a cosmetic overhaul?

Gameboi834

Smash Lord
NNID
Gameboi834
You can play Smash on the go with 3DS

You can play Smash with friends on the couch on Wii U.

Both offer unique experiences. Neither is a cash grab besides being products that are sold for profit.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
I was going to say that neither is a cash grab but I was beaten to it. You're on Smashboards, you'll buy at least one version anyway.

Senario

Smash Ace
I wouldnt say it is worth owning both. The 3ds versions controls are iffy and you can mess up your 3ds playing the game. Though I honestly cant see how they will market the wii U version because most people do not double dip for an HD port of a game that they played a month ago. Maybe if they have more competitive mechanics but I doubt theyll change anything.

Tweedle

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, they totally won't hype the Wii U version.
Yes they obviously will, it's going to be 60 dollars, and will get some people to buy their console, they want people to buy it. glorified HD port is not a good way to put it, the reason it is released later is because it takes more work to release it. The fact that they are selling gamecube controllers and adapters for smash 4, and amiibos, and saying it will have different content proves they care about people buying it.
So many people keep talking about this and that about it only because it's being released later, some even saying the 3ds version is better without knowing anything about the wii u one, like oh my gosh.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
I wouldnt say it is worth owning both. The 3ds versions controls are iffy and you can mess up your 3ds playing the game. Though I honestly cant see how they will market the wii U version because most people do not double dip for an HD port of a game that they played a month ago. Maybe if they have more competitive mechanics but I doubt theyll change anything.
Lol, more competitive mechanics wouldn't change a thing about the sales. The casual side outnumbers the competitive about twelve-to-one.

Senario

Smash Ace
Lol, more competitive mechanics wouldn't change a thing about the sales. The casual side outnumbers the competitive about twelve-to-one.
And? The casual side also doesnt buy the same game a month or two later but in HD. Lol i fail to see how your "but we hav moar salezzz" argument matters as we do not know how many people will even buy it for wii U when there is the cheaper and perfectly fine 3ds version.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
And? The casual side also doesnt buy the same game a month or two later but in HD. Lol i fail to see how your "but we hav moar salezzz" argument matters as we do not know how many people will even buy it for wii U when there is the cheaper and perfectly fine 3ds version.
There'll be reason. There's already a bunch, like the ability to friend people on randoms.

Regardless, the "hardcores" are a mere drop in the bucket, and not worth making changes for. Most of them will get it anyway.

PeterJude

Smash Ace
12 to 1 is being very generous to the competitive community. I'd honestly be shocked if it was considerably better than 100-1. Considering that some ~12 million Brawl sales, would you really estimate the community at 1 million people? Would you even estimate it at that much more than 120,000?

Nintendo will have something up their sleeve for the Wii U version, and I personally know a lot of people who aren't going to bother with the 3DS version, and are instead holding out for, as they call it, "the real one". Personally I'll be buying both, but the 3DS version is just there to fill the time before the Wii U one.

The real question now is just how big what Nintendo is planning is. I doubt it'll be more characters (which can be played on both), but I'm sure there's some kind of new game mode to go with the better presentation (intro movies in the game, more stages, etc.). It's hard to know at this point, but with an October 3rd (4th here) release for the 3DS version, and a rumoured 21st of November release for the Wii U version, I'd expect some kind of announcement around or during the week of the 17th of October, probably a direct of some kind.

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Beyond the game being in HD, exclusive stages, probably some really cool exclusive modes like maybe a Melee-esque Adventure Mode, Event matches, more to do. Extra single player content, probably a wider pool of music which from what I've heard from the 3DS OST so far, is not a bad thing at all,but most of all I feel like people are still gonna buy the WiiU version, casual or not, because of the aesthetic improvements, the GC controller(which even casuals LOVE), among so much other things. Hell, why wouldn't they? New Zelda game on WiiU coming in 2015, Mario Kart 8, AND Smash? Honestly when Smash drops units are going to move because a lot of really big games are on the WiiU already and this just adds to it.

Game sells itself really. People will likely own both, because smash on the go AND at home in HD is an offer a lot of people would take up.

(This statement is not meant to discredit or diminish the competitive scene)

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
It's ultimately up to preference. After plaything the demo on the 3DS version and watching streams. I feel like the 3DS is a diet version of Smash Wii U.

The 3DS does have it's special content, but from experience this game is gonna be loads better with a GC controller
That's just my opinion though. and everyone will have their own. So idk if you could call either a cash grab

Last edited:

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
It's called not cannibalizing your early sales. I'm not sure why people find this so hard to believe!

For the holiday push, if they maintain this same level of radio silence other than a small advertisement, I will make a video of dancing around with this goddamn cat that is my avatar.

They're just casting the widest net right now

Senario

Smash Ace
Beyond the game being in HD, exclusive stages, probably some really cool exclusive modes like maybe a Melee-esque Adventure Mode, Event matches, more to do. Extra single player content, probably a wider pool of music which from what I've heard from the 3DS OST so far, is not a bad thing at all,but most of all I feel like people are still gonna buy the WiiU version, casual or not, because of the aesthetic improvements, the GC controller(which even casuals LOVE), among so much other things. Hell, why wouldn't they? New Zelda game on WiiU coming in 2015, Mario Kart 8, AND Smash? Honestly when Smash drops units are going to move because a lot of really big games are on the WiiU already and this just adds to it.

Game sells itself really. People will likely own both, because smash on the go AND at home in HD is an offer a lot of people would take up.

(This statement is not meant to discredit or diminish the competitive scene)
This is the type of response I expect people to say not diminish the competitive community because honestly? Those people dont make the smash 4 community look good. And that is a big problem as one of the reasons I stuck with melee so long is it has a great and friendly community even though people constantly get salty over losing lol the problematic players were always forced to reform into being friendly to others. I cant see the same happening with smash 4 and its community.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
I hear you, as far as community disparity goes. Everyone should play their games and be cool to each other, lessons can transfer over! But I'd rather not doubt Smash 4's community, even if it starts off as jaded, if one side is nice enough the other will always conform eventually. I don't see a lot of disrespect on the boards right now beyond small isolated incidents and it'll probably stay that way. A lot of people are smart enough to know that the community split, moreso the FIGHTING over Brawl and Melee, almost killed both scenes.

I play every Smash but I don't actively have a community or go to majors. But I support every scene because it's all a lovely bunch once you get in, at least on these boards.

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
12 to 1 is being very generous to the competitive community. I'd honestly be shocked if it was considerably better than 100-1. Considering that some ~12 million Brawl sales, would you really estimate the community at 1 million people? Would you even estimate it at that much more than 120,000?

Nintendo will have something up their sleeve for the Wii U version, and I personally know a lot of people who aren't going to bother with the 3DS version, and are instead holding out for, as they call it, "the real one". Personally I'll be buying both, but the 3DS version is just there to fill the time before the Wii U one.

The real question now is just how big what Nintendo is planning is. I doubt it'll be more characters (which can be played on both), but I'm sure there's some kind of new game mode to go with the better presentation (intro movies in the game, more stages, etc.). It's hard to know at this point, but with an October 3rd (4th here) release for the 3DS version, and a rumoured 21st of November release for the Wii U version, I'd expect some kind of announcement around or during the week of the 17th of October, probably a direct of some kind.
Twelve-to-one is about as narrow as I can prove, and there's certain sensitive people around here that insist I stick to what can be proven. One-hundred-to-one isn't out of the realm of possibility.

PeterJude

Smash Ace
Twelve-to-one is about as narrow as I can prove, and there's certain sensitive people around here that insist I stick to what can be proven. One-hundred-to-one isn't out of the realm of possibility.
To be completely honest, the onus should be on the competitive community to prove that it's that much, not others to prove it isn't.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Well the wii u versionis going to have more exclusives than the 3ds version clearly

So thats a start

And the wii u version will be stick break proof as well

And a rumor that the wii u version will get 4 more characters and you have to connect the 3ds version for transfer to get them on that version is another one (only a rumor no straw grasping)

MagnesD3

Smash Master
Yeah, they totally won't hype the Wii U version.
Yes they obviously will, it's going to be 60 dollars, and will get some people to buy their console, they want people to buy it. glorified HD port is not a good way to put it, the reason it is released later is because it takes more work to release it. The fact that they are selling gamecube controllers and adapters for smash 4, and amiibos, and saying it will have different content proves they care about people buying it.
So many people keep talking about this and that about it only because it's being released later, some even saying the 3ds version is better without knowing anything about the wii u one, like oh my gosh.
Clearly the hype point is annoying boss stage hazards everybody loves kappa

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
I think "cash grab" is a little much. But an HD version sounds about right.
So do I. The title was admittedly a bit exaggerated. But I have heard that exact claim multiple times about the 3DS version, so it made sense to me to turn it around.

It's ultimately up to preference. After plaything the demo on the 3DS version and watching streams. I feel like the 3DS is a diet version of Smash Wii U.

The 3DS does have it's special content, but from experience this game is gonna be loads better with a GC controller
That's just my opinion though. and everyone will have their own. So idk if you could call either a cash grab
Admittedly, it will be better with the best video game controller of all time. Few games wouldn't.

But is it much more than that?

It's just that, at this point, it's looking to me as though Sakurai put his heart and effort into the 3DS version. That the Wii U version is the same game, prettied up with HD graphics and some harder unlocks/challenges, but isn't much more than that. It isn't getting the huge lead up of informative Pics of the Day. We know Sakurai didn't originally want to make it. Of the stages we've seen, or played in the demos, the 3DS has the superior ones.

The 3DS version is the definitive version. The Wii U version isn't going to get extra characters or special content (or, heck, at this point, even Assist Trophies), because it's just an afterthought to Sakurai.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Admittedly, it will be better with the best video game controller of all time. Few games wouldn't.

It honestly depends on what you are looking to get out of Smash 4. If it's geared towards the competitive aspect I definitely think the Wii U version will be the go to version. Mostly because of what more you could do with the GC controller.
It's just that, at this point, it's looking to me as though Sakurai put his heart and effort into the 3DS version. That the Wii U version is the same game, prettied up with HD graphics and some harder unlocks/challenges, but isn't much more than that. It isn't getting the huge lead up of informative Pics of the Day. We know Sakurai didn't originally want to make it. Of the stages we've seen, or played in the demos, the 3DS has the superior ones.

The 3DS version is the definitive version. The Wii U version isn't going to get extra characters or special content (or, heck, at this point, even Assist Trophies), because it's just an afterthought to Sakurai.
I don't wanna turn this into a 3DS vs Wii U version debate, but I heavily disagree with this. I'm willing to be the Wii U version will have a lot more content in terms of stages and and music than the 3DS version. I mean it seems like the 3DS version has a lot of content merely because that is the only version that is out and we can look at and go through; while on the other hand, not much has been said about the Wii U version. Keep in mind we have yet to see a DK stage, F-Zero stage, Earthbound etc... there is a lot more we have yet to see before we can say which ultimately has a better stage line up.

But I'm gonna sit back and see what the Wii version has to offer before saying which has more substantial content though.

Last edited:

Tweedle

Smash Apprentice
So do I. The title was admittedly a bit exaggerated. But I have heard that exact claim multiple times about the 3DS version, so it made sense to me to turn it around.

/crys
Why do people think that the wii u version won't have much. I'm sure they haven't focused on it because of the 3ds one.

Edit: exposure wise. Advertising wise.

Last edited:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Lol people still believing the 3DS version is the superior one

Buy a ****ing WiiU

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
It honestly depends on what you are looking to get out of Smash 4. If it's geared towards the competitive aspect I definitely think the Wii U version will be the go to version.

I don't wanna turn this into a 3DS vs Wii U version debate, but I heavily disagree with this. I'm willing to be the Wii U version will have a lot more content in terms of stages and and music than the 3DS version. I mean it seems like the 3DS version has a lot of content merely because that is the only version that is out and we can look at and go through; while on the other hand, not much has been said about the Wii U version.

But I'm gonna sit back and see what the Wii version has to offer before saying which has more substantial content though.
I hope you're right (though a lot of my hopes for this game have been dashed already).

But I'm a bit worried about Sakurai suddenly deciding to only show off silly and fun stuff. It's as though he doesn't want to hype anyone for the Wii U version. Which, in turn, tells me that he only really cared about the 3DS version, especially since that's the only one he actually wanted to make until Nintendo pressured him to make the Wii U one too.

/crys
Why do people think that the wii u version won't have much. I'm sure they haven't focused on it because of the 3ds one.
It's not that the Wii U will have less content, or less substantial content. It will probably have more. But I'm guessing it's new modes won't be as original as, say, Smash Run. I'm guessing that the new ATs won't be as strong (from character choice standpoints) as the ones we've gotten in the 3DS one. I certainly don't think we're getting any new characters. The stages we've seen so far look relatively uninspired.

As to why? Because I have been massively disappointed so many times leading up to this game, and I don't expect that to change. I don't think Sakurai cares about the Wii U version. Why else would he be deciding not to hype it up?

Lol people still believing the 3DS version is the superior one
Buy a ****ing WiiU
Why would I want two Wii U's?

Thank your for your baseless assumptions, but this is about Nintendo and Sakurai, and their opinion and marketing of the game. Not which one I'm getting (for the record, I'm getting both).

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I hope you're right (though a lot of my hopes for this game have been dashed already).

But I'm a bit worried about Sakurai suddenly deciding to only show off silly and fun stuff. It's as though he doesn't want to hype anyone for the Wii U version. Which, in turn, tells me that he only really cared about the 3DS version, especially since that's the only one he actually wanted to make until Nintendo pressured him to make the Wii U one too.
Well it makes sense to hype up the 3DS version one more, it's coming out sooner.

If a game is coming out, you want to build hype for it so people buy the game in excitement right? It's like @Octillus said, you don't want to cannibalizing your early sales. Why hype up the Wii U version now around the 3DS version's reveal? No one will buy that version if all they see is exciting Wii U stuff.

I'm willing to bet after Oct. 3rd we start to see a bigger push on the Wii U version especially if the rumors are true and the Wii U version is coming in November.

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I don't think Sakurai cares about the Wii U version. Why else would he be deciding not to hype it up?
Because by talking about Wii U exclusive content leading up to the 3DS version might make the 3DS version seem less awesome, and thus it's a bad business move. That and it gives him something to talk about in the gap between the 3DS and Wii U versions. He has to convince people to buy the 3DS version first since it comes out first, afterwards he has plenty of time to convince people to get the Wii U version too.

There's no cash-grabbing here, knowing Sakurai he never makes anything just for an easy cash grab, he always puts too much effort into his things. Both offer vastly different experiences, obviously they wouldn't have gone out of their way to make things like Gamecube Adapters or unique stages if the Wii U version wasn't being taken seriously, not to mention by far the majority of content has been presented via the Wii U version. In the end it doesn't matter what version was planned first and what one releases first, the outcome is what matters, and I don't see the Wii U version as being anything lesser than the 3DS version. I'm sure we're going to hear about the Wii U exclusive things soon enough too.

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
So you guys think the lack of Wii U hype is only going to last through the US release, maybe a few days after, then we'll start getting a bunch of interesting Wii U info? Well, I did reread his post, and I missed the "in the near future" bit, so you could be quite right.

6 weeks is not a lot of time to build up the Wii U version's hype from scratch. We'll pretty much have to get a Nintendo Direct on the game to do it properly, so I guess we'll see what they bring then.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Here is an analogy (Made with the assumption Pizza > Crackers)
It's snack time and they are offering 2 pizza flavored crackers there is also pizza but that's gonna be served in the next hour. To make sure people eat the 2 pizza flavored crackers you hype up the crackers, and then once they eat the crackers. After they have eaten the crackers THEN you hype up pizza.

If you hype up only pizza, people will just skip the crackers and go straight for the pizza.
@ MagnesD3 MagnesD3 Thanks bruh.

Last edited:

MagnesD3

Smash Master
Here is an analogy (Made with the assumption Pizza > Crackers)
Make the crackers pizza flavored and the pizza expensive, why should I get the pizza when I can get the pizza flavored crackers for an insanely cheaper price. It already tastes like pizza so what's the point. Both will fill me up the same so what gives.

Nintendo needs to add toppings to the pizza (aka timed exclusive characters, I'd say 5-10)

Last edited:

Tweedle

Smash Apprentice
Make the crackers pizza flavored and the pizza expensive, why should I get the pizza when I can get the pizza flavored crackers for an insanely cheaper price. It already tastes like pizza so what's the point. Both will fill me up the same so what gives.

Nintendo needs to add toppings to the pizza (aka timed exclusive characters, I'd say 5-10)
Honestly I think they should have released wii u one first. Lol

Ganreizu

Smash Ace
If anything the 3DS version is the cash grab. It is more widely accessible, having sold more units, and it is for the most part, a gimmick. Since playing smash on a handheld is one of a kind they're using that novelty factor to influence it's success. Is it the only reason it is successful? Absolutely not. It's success does warrant an entire new handheld line though which directly solves the biggest issue currently with handheld smash: control. It wasn't developed specifically for smash at all, but it is 100% suited for it at the same time.

The wii u version is simply the traditional route, but it is also a console seller. It can't be a cash grab because it isn't easy money. This game for many people sells the system and also peripherals, not just itself.

LordVacation

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SpaceVacation
Other way around if anything.
Also anyone saying it's just an HD version is high as a kite.
The game is obviously going to have more in it...

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
People are also tending to forget that the marketing hype doesn't end at launch, they'll do a direct and push hard into Christmas. The game will be out but for the average consumer this will still be a huge deal

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
To be completely honest, the onus should be on the competitive community to prove that it's that much, not others to prove it isn't.
I used Smashboards' membership numbers. It's pretty clear most of the members are just from the Brawl and 4 hype, not that it can be proven without a boatload of work.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I don't think the Wii U version is a "Cash Grab", especially when Nintendo is making a whole new product line (Amiibo) for the Wii U version. The 3DS compatibility is coming later on, so it's clear that they were made for the Wii U.

Anyways, I still don't get it. Why did Sakurai decide to stop revealing new information in the PotDs? Is the Wii U version just, like, not getting any special content or something?

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Since the dual-platform approach was announced, with the 3DS version coming out first, there have been constant cries levied against the 3DS version as being little more than a "cash grab" by Nintendo. "Everyone wants the Wii U version, so releasing the 3DS version first is just to get people to buy it twice".

But let's look at the circumstances again. Sakurai was convinced to work on the project because he wanted to make a handheld Smash Bros., and was originally planning on only making the 3DS version. The 3DS is by far the better selling console, and will have a larger potential customer base. Sakurai has already shut down the "new information" Pics of the Day, cutting off one of the biggest sources of hype generation before we have any information on the Wii U's exclusive content.

There's also a few minor things that just really highlight how much the game is drawing from the 3DS, such as the Mii Fighter outfits being lifted directly from the StreetPass Plaza.

At this point, the Wii U version is looking to be more of a glorified HD port than its own game. We have no information on new game modes, no information on exclusive Assist Trophies or Pokéballs, and little information on exclusive stages. With Sakurai cutting off the new info, is this going to change?

Everyone has been asking "How will Nintendo hype the Wii U version?". But, at this point, my question is becoming "Is Nintendo going to bother hyping the Wii U version?". Consoles are dying off in Japan, being replaced by handhelds, and the 3DS is already the dominant system. Did Sakurai just make the game he wanted to make, for the handheld? Is the Wii U version little more than a token gesture to appease those who already own the system, and to give an HD, wired-controller experience to the competitive community? Is the Wii U version anything more than a cash grab to wring more money out of the Wii U owners with a game that they already own, and that isn't receiving anything but a cosmetic overhaul?
It's actually been seeming exactly like that for a while, and I'm getting more and more disappointed by the day. I think this game really serves to highlight the differences between the Japanese gamer and the Western gamer. The popular version in Japan would be the handheld, where most of the population carries and plays handheld games and can do so locally, with the kawaii characters who follow the anime-ish style like from the Fire Emblem or Kid Icarus franchises. In the west, the gamers are much more solitary, and would prefer to play online rather than in person on a handheld. Handheld systems are seen as 'childish' or for non-gamers, while a console version in Full HD is the apex of gaming. The western gamers also prefer more feral looking characters and franchises, like Metroid.

We've already got evidence that the ICs were cut because of hardware limitations on the 3ds, so naturally the major question is what else has been cut form both versions to appease this dual-console release. The japanese fanbase would naturally prefer the efforts all go into the 3ds version, since they would rather play on a handheld, while most western gamers want the console version to really show off its power.

Personally, I'd rather the console version be promoted. The WiiU has been hurting for sales. Sure MarioKart8 did a lot to help, but a lot of 3rd party developers are waiting to see how Smash helps move WiiU units before deciding to make games. It's in Nintendo's best interest to get the console version going, but this version of Smash is so focused on the Japanese gamer it's missing the big picture. This isn't just a cry for Ridley to be playable (but I still want that), this is pointing out the fact that holding Smash back to ensure that a handheld can handle the hardware, and then slapping an HD coat of paint on is not helping the WiiU the way it should. Nintendo needs to move WiiUs, and since the major console base is in the west, they should be focusing on trying to get them moving. Instead, it almost seems like Nintendo doesn't care about the WiiU anymore, and wants to move back into selling only handhelds.

Last edited:
Top Bottom