• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is SSBB canceled or delayed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

experiment111

Smash Journeyman
Man theres nothin to worry about. Sakurai's probably just so engrossed in makin one of the best games ever that he hasnt updated it for ages. Plus there were absolutely no updates before the nintendo world trailer came out, so my bet is that another trailer is on the way and after that a release date may even be announced but if u ask meits well worth the wait :p

Stryker427

Smash Rookie
I doubt it. Sakurai knows this is a huge deal, and is most likely workin his *** off to get it done...just, without telling how it's going. But like you, I could really use an update on his status, if not only to quell our obvious lust for the game.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Nope, they're just concentrating on the game, which is what I'd rather have them do than give us little doggie-biscuits to tempt us. If you try not to think about Brawl, the wait is *almost* bearable, chi ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom