• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is rolling to good?

Whats your opinion on rolling?

• Better then they were in past Smash games, but not OP.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EpicFlyingTaco

Smash Cadet
I think there was another thread covering this topic a little bit back, but I think I'll give my own opinion on it.

I was playing for Glory for roughly an hour and a half earlier. I haven't played as much as some people, but I did notice something about rolls. They seem much faster then they were in past Smash games. Maybe I'm right, or maybe I just suck, but I personally feel like rolls are a little on the OP side this time around.

PND

Smash Champion
Nope. They're good, but if you try and abuse them versus a competent player you will be punished. Hard. I play Jiggs and I love fighting players who frequently roll. Pure Rest bait.

Modular Zeal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tsquared
3DS FC
2750-1105-6750
Nope. They're good, but if you try and abuse them versus a competent player you will be punished. Hard. I play Jiggs and I love fighting players who frequently roll. Pure Rest bait.
do you have any tips on good ways to bait this to always hit. I have wondered if it would work but never tried.

Top Bottom