• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Project M able to run better on the WiiU now?

Ragiroth

Smash Cadet
Now that I have Mewtwo and Roy in Smash 4, I have much less of a need for Brawl/Project M. So I'm going to sell my original Wii. However, the ONE thing that makes me shaky about trading in Brawl is the unfortunate character in my avatar. Who was sadly not brought back in Smash 4. As happy as I am Bayonetta is in, I can go into a rant about how frustrated I still am about him not coming back, but now is not the time nor place for it. Having Project M for the mods I can get is also a possible reason I'd keep it to.

Basically, I was wondering if Project M has been able to work on the WiiU. I've heard that it could but it was very hit or miss. I've tried it before a few years ago, and it worked but kept freezing and making buzzing noises. Has there been any update in that it works better or anything like that? If there is, I may consider keeping Brawl. If not, I'm trading it in.

Thank you, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Yes.
Do everything correctly and you got yourself a working PM on Wii U
I suggest getting Homebrew to make things easier but its your choice

Top Bottom