• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it possible to Jab with Megaman while holding a metal blade?

Mr.Metal

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0860-3619-7626
I've never seen a Megaman do this but I still feel like it is possible, which is why I came here so Is it possible? if so how do you execute it?

Rakurai

Smash Ace
It is.

You need to tap down on the C-Stick while holding down A, if I'm not mistaken.

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
You can also Fsmash if you hold the button and press right on the C-Stick, then let go of the button when you want to fire.

HalcyonDays

Smash Apprentice
Alternatively, you could become this guy (see 0:31)

Geez, Z-dropping and then N-airing to re-catch Metal Blade? Why the heck didn't I think of that?

Also, that Megaman's looks pretty darn great. His name's Repo, huh? Another player to watch out for.

CopShowGuy

Smash Ace
NNID
CopShowGuy
3DS FC
0430-8285-4172
A video explanation on how to do it:

Though that z-drop tech seems to work out pretty nicely too.

noe3

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Noe_03
3DS FC
3368-2779-4997
I saw NinjaLink doing this on stream yesterday, the commentators were pretty confused on how he was doing it xD

digiholic

Smash Ace
NNID
digiholic
If your C-stick is set to tilts, crouch while holding a metal blade and use the stick to do an f-tilt. You won't actually move, and after your first lemon, you can switch to the button if you find it hard to flick the stick three times to get a full combo, and if you keep doing it, you'll follow your lemon combo with a metal blade to boot.

mega4000

Smash Journeyman
You can also Fsmash if you hold the button and press right on the C-Stick, then let go of the button when you want to fire.
could you explain this more properly? which button you have to hold while holding the metal blade?

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink

All your questions are answered. Coulda just tagged me guys xD
You guys were kinda close but not quite

Top Bottom