• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it more important to learn Nair OOS or FCed aerials

Aidn

Smash Rookie
NNID
Trotskyist
3DS FC
3754-6472-1500
I'm trying to git gud and learn various character-specific techniques for Peach. My turnip game is pretty good, but my punish game leaves something to be desired. So I was wondering which one of these I should practice more/first?

Last edited:

Limbo

Smash Rookie
I think once you learn how to FC nair quickly, u should have no problem translating it to FC nair oos, since it only requires you to hold L or R while u do it anyways. Also nair oos is not the best thing to practice by yourself considering you wont be suffering shieldstun, but it really doesnt make thaat much of a difference.

IMO FC aerials should be easier and more productive to practice, then try moving to nair oos and maybe try fc nair oos after.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
It'll more than likely end up with you practicing float cancelled stuff first, as those are ultimately more versatile. Doing things like FC'ed Fair into Grab into follow-ups is super sweet, but even more simpler stuff like FC'ed Nair/Dair into things are pretty applicable. OOS Nair is important, but since you want to focus more on a punishing style, focus on FC'ed stuff first

Top Bottom