• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is ike really gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
^^That doesn't make him gay, but unfourunately he also doesn't have much evidence pointing to him being straight. FE has a history of having homosexual and incestuous parings, whether directly stated or just implied (like how Heather is implied to be a lesbian in RD, ect.)

I just say Ike is Asexual.

And lay off of Marth guys. He may be bishounen, but he's definately straight. The only reason you call him gay is because you secretly want him to bone you.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
The only homosexual character in Radiant Dawn is Heather. Just because two guys are close doesn't mean they're in love with each other. Gah, if you idiots were starving to death and someone gave you food, and help find you a job, you would have a strong bond with that person as well. >_>

That's it.

The end

/thread

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Soren: " But I didn't care. My only wish was to see you again."
Soren: "I wanted to see the only boy who held out a warm hand when I had nothing."
Ike: "Soren, don't cry"
Ike: "Soren, you're smart, but you're no good when it comes to emotions. Come over here."
Ike: "Come on"
Soren: "Shut up shut up!"
Ike: "Fine then I will come over to you."
<< Ike hugs Soren >>
Ike: "It's all in the past, Soren.."
Soren: "...Sniff..."
Soren: "Sniff... Gwuh.. Wahhhhh!!!"

If that dosen't confirm Ike is gay, I don't know what does. Do they have to been seen inside a tent crossing swords?
Their practically siblings after all they had been through. Just because there is a strong attachment between two characters doesn't mean they are homosexual.

That's one of the problems with people today. If you are close to a person of the same sex as you then it's automatically assumed you are gay.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Sheesh, my posts ALWAYS seem to be the very bottom where they'll obviously be overlooked. So I'll repost it again.

"The only homosexual character in Radiant Dawn is Heather. Just because two guys are close doesn't mean they're in love with each other. Gah, if you idiots were starving to death and someone gave you food, and help find you a job, you would have a strong bond with that person as well. >_>

That's it.

The end

/thread"

Their practically siblings after all they had been through. Just because there is a strong attachment between two characters doesn't mean they are homosexual.

That's one of the problems with people today. If you are close to a person of the same sex as you then it's automatically assumed you are gay.
I hate when people think that. It's redicilious (sp) Homophobia is sure running rampant. Especially among men. <_<

And the fact that Ike and Elinica were close in PoR and Soren and Mia became close in RD also counters that Ike and Soren love each other that way.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
FE has a history of having homosexual and incestuous parings, whether directly stated or just implied (like how Heather is implied to be a lesbian in RD, ect.)

I just say Ike is Asexual.

And lay off of Marth guys. He may be bishounen, but he's definately straight. The only reason you call him gay is because you secretly want him to bone you.
Quoted for emphasis.

Eternalfire

Smash Journeyman

Jeez, stop being so gay.

I keed.

GreenMarth

Smash Apprentice
Sheesh, my posts ALWAYS seem to be the very bottom where they'll obviously be overlooked. So I'll repost it again.

"The only homosexual character in Radiant Dawn is Heather. Just because two guys are close doesn't mean they're in love with each other. Gah, if you idiots were starving to death and someone gave you food, and help find you a job, you would have a strong bond with that person as well. >_>

That's it.

The end

/thread"

I hate when people think that. It's redicilious (sp) Homophobia is sure running rampant. Especially among men. <_<

And the fact that Ike and Elinica were close in PoR and Soren and Mia became close in RD also counters that Ike and Soren love each other that way.
i didnt over look it i think youre right people are very closed minded these days and i just hate ike ffor other reasons and nice name GREENkirby

D

Deleted member

Short answer: Maybe.

Long answer: I don't care. I'm still gonna play as him.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Actually it seems more like Ike is playing the role of your usual anime level hardhead warrior:

Fairly dense, doesn't really think too much of mixed signals, and doesn't seem to show interest in relationships, men or women... now for some reason it seems like simply because they show no relationship interest that somehow determines their orientation...

To me it just seems like Ike doesn't care more so then him going one way or another. Everything about Ike is pretty cliche.

Young_Link808

Smash Apprentice
are u talking about in FE: RD when Micaiya said "soth bearer of ikes children" that was a joke becuase sothe always repected ike and stuff and he laerned alot from him

ike isn't gay

Marie_54

Smash Ace
oh my.....he is gay?????????
Yes, if you search for Ike yaoi.

jk lol.

I'm surprised this thread has reached 4 pages... I mean come on people its just a video game its not like the game characters are going to **** you or anything.:laugh: Why is it so important if Ike is gay?

and Green Kirby your post was good, i'm sure that even if people didn't quote it they read it and some thought it was good. There are just too much posts go over with...

Does that answer your question?
That just says that Snake is gay...

PityLord

Smash Apprentice
And what if he was gay? It like doesent matter? If he was, homophobic people would stop playing him I guess xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom