• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IRC for Coordinating ONLINE -FRIEND CODE BOT IS UP!

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
goto #smashscrim. and create a game using the format if you dont know what the format is then type in !topic.
or read the post

FireWater

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1478-5556-9486
Man this is channel just keeps growing and growing.

The more people that join up the easier it is for people to get friend codes live.

mashed_taters

Smash Rookie
I haven't seen it go below 100 users since release and it's awesome when we get a lot of people. Spread the word!

shanus

Smash Hero
this channel is fantastic, couldnt say more good stuff about it! more people should join!

mojo4395

Smash Rookie
I'm new to IRC and I'm having some trouble. I downloaded mirc, but all I got was a text file. I downloaded chatzilla instead, but I don't know how to log onto the server or save the server so I can use it over and over again. I'm using a Mac. Any help would be great!

Sportsfan

Smash Rookie
With the release of Mario Kart Wii, we are not only about Brawl anymore, but also about MKWii! There is a small group of us with the game right now, but we would love others to come in and join the fun, too! So feel free to stop by and play a few races!

(If you need help with how to add you MK friend code to your existing Brawl code in our FriendCodeBOT, drop me a PM and I would be glad to help you.)

I am Sportzfan15 and would love a few challengers.

Of course, there are still many with Brawl who are looking for matches all the time, so be sure to join the channel and find a match. #smashworld, for those who may have forgot ;) . Don't forget, there is also a java chat app HERE if you prefer to not install mIRC or Chatzilla.

Sportsfan

Smash Rookie
Yes. For a Mac, either install Chatzilla (add-on for firefox, see first post) or use the Java app HERE. That will open right in your internet window.

Sportsfan

Smash Rookie
I know this is a little late, but were you ever able to connect Evan Blaze?

Also, if there are any people who used to frequent the channel and have since disappeared, come on back and chat! We miss all of the old chatters who have gone MIA ;) .

Sportsfan

Smash Rookie
Ok people, just wanted to give everyone an update; We have moved to a new IRC channel! We are now more about EVERYTHING VIDEO GAMES, but also still playing Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, and other online games!

So if you have mIRC, join our new channel, #vgworld, or go HERE to visit us via a Java Chat! We would love to get more users, so anyone and everyone is welcome! And spread the word to your friends as well!

- Sportzfan15

Sportsfan

Smash Rookie
WOW...Can you believe it has already been a year since we started this thing? We are still going strong, some come on in and join the chat HERE! Old users, we would love to see you come back and visit again! New users, we would love to see some new faces! Everyone is welcome!

Top Bottom