• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
:urg: If it's not one thing is another, so Blank I was replacing the music and stuff and I got this message that says "Unable to find free space to add the file" what the hell is this and what do I do o.0

gantrain05

Smash Master
i'll definately be at this monthly, i just hope i'll have the money to actually enter a tournament, which sucks cuz i've been practicing a ton of melee lately.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
:urg: If it's not one thing is another, so Blank I was replacing the music and stuff and I got this message that says "Unable to find free space to add the file" what the hell is this and what do I do o.0
Free up some space on your computer. There should be enough space on the iso though as I free'd up room for you before I gave it. If not, replace some music files with a blank brstm file.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Free up some space on your computer. There should be enough space on the iso though as I free'd up room for you before I gave it. If not, replace some music files with a blank brstm file.
So I free some space(6GB) and it still gives me the same message, so now how do you go about making a blank brstm file.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
basically its just like making a regular brstm file, just replace the music with silence for 1 second.
So then I'll be replacing the brstm file with no sound with stages that I won't be using like Mushroomy Kingdom right?

EDIT: Well I just did a couple of stages and it still gives me the message T.T

Teh Future

Smash Master
Someone from Iowa should help me with this brawl hack chit since the person that was supposed to be helping me left halfway through and now all I have is brawl+with no textures or kewl music changes and I dont know how to change anything and I didn't even want brawl+ LOL =(

If someone helps I promise I wont even go ICs against you next time I come to Iowa ololollolol

just send me a pm wit your aim or sumthing :D

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
pffff Brawl+ >.<

But yeah I guess it depends on what your using either the SD card or actually moding the ISO, point being Blank should be helpful I'm pretty sure he can at least find you some links to it all and I can probably help too ^.^;

By the way Blank I'm still getting the message T.T
It shouldn't be this hard, but I think I may need to get a new Brawl ISO that hasn't been messed with.

Kamig

Smash Apprentice
I would really like to get MOAR casuals in with you guys in brawl at joker's monthly and other games whatever anybody wants to play, I would like to try brawl+ still lol. Also I just realized that I still haven't played blank or anyone else in brawl (even though I fail at it) so that would be cool too.

Teh Future

Smash Master
I already installed homebrew with an SD card but the person helping me just had me download a B+ package and said I could take anything altering the gameplay off, but then left before he could help me set anything up.

All I want is stage textures, infinte replay, no tripping, and the music code which lets you use any of the songs on any stage, I dont care too much about putting new music on. The only thing I can find tutorials on is texture hacking, but when I tried to load something it just gave me B+ and the texture didn't work lol.

I do like the charcater select screen though, its pretty

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I already installed homebrew with an SD card but the person helping me just had me download a B+ package and said I could take anything altering the gameplay off, but then left before he could help me set anything up.

All I want is stage textures, infinte replay, no tripping, and the music code which lets you use any of the songs on any stage, I dont care too much about putting new music on. The only thing I can find tutorials on is texture hacking, but when I tried to load something it just gave me B+ and the texture didn't work lol.

I do like the charcater select screen though, its pretty
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=225642

That thread should have everything you need. If all else fails you can try www.gamesurge.net/brawlplus for people to help.

pffff Brawl+ >.<

But yeah I guess it depends on what your using either the SD card or actually moding the ISO, point being Blank should be helpful I'm pretty sure he can at least find you some links to it all and I can probably help too ^.^;

By the way Blank I'm still getting the message T.T
It shouldn't be this hard, but I think I may need to get a new Brawl ISO that hasn't been messed with.
That shouldn't be the case, but I've never gotten that message before. I'll try and fix it next time I come over.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Blank that doesnt tell me how to get rid of all the brawl+ stuff or anything about tripping or infinite replays. The seocnd link also doesn't work for me D:

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
Hello everyone. Just checking in; I'm curious if anyone remembers me. Might come to the next event for a little Melee.

gantrain05

Smash Master
so me and razor comin up tonite for some games, anyone else showin up? i wanna get some melee practice and some brawl dubs practice if blank shows up. so blank, just show up.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
im pretty sure that Love, CBK and I r gonna show up tonight as well. i cant really say Blank wise.............
Hey Kudou could you pick me up? I tried calling this number Love gave me but the message didn't sound like you...

Going to need doubles practice and stuff.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well i guess i can get u as well :signs: also did u call me yesturday around 4:00 ish? i got a missed call by an number that im not familiar with

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
You should bring your Keyblade! :laugh:
Oh I will Love. And this time.....I'm dual wielding. Beware all.

we should do melee doubles 1 dollar entry fee.

teams needs to be played more, regardless if its only 1 dollar.
I agree. Cuz I'm gonna be poor games as usual, but I'm back on track with my old melee skills. I'm ready to rock. Btw, beware my G&W skills. :laugh:

Top Bottom