• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I 4 stocked ya in the crew battle... not quite 5 stock and i dont z cancel! Oh mah gawd im noob k ;)

-BC-
You didn't 4 stocked him, you 3 stocked him. I remember because I played him before you did and I got off 2 stock. Its really hard to come back in 64 if you haven't played that much.

Tyser

Smash Champion
From what Ive seen from videos, all you have to do in 64 is this:
- Dont shield
- Space well
- Grab a lot
- Do Isai combos
- Try to win

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
You didn't 4 stocked him, you 3 stocked him. I remember because I played him before you did and I got off 2 stock. Its really hard to come back in 64 if you haven't played that much.
Ok point being, at Joker's monthly tournaments, you do not need z cancel to win.

BKJOE and I shall prove u guys wrong as neither of us z cancel ;)

-BC-

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I'll be ready this Saturday. If we get done early, which I don't think would happen, Anyone wanna go out and eat somewhere?

§chizm

Smash Lord
-BC-, I was obviously sandbagging sir. I switched to Luigi after beating Love with Pikachu for ****s sake. :laugh:
Tyser there's no way you're going to be able to work at 7 AM on Sunday, I've tried such a thing and ended up calling in. :ohwell:

gantrain05

Smash Master
i'll poop on everyone in 64, i haven't played it for more than 20 minutes in the past 8 years combined, but its like riding a bike right? ima show u scrubs up w/ my samus skillz.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
i'll poop on everyone in 64, i haven't played it for more than 20 minutes in the past 8 years combined, but its like riding a bike right? ima show u scrubs up w/ my samus skillz.
jbm, or ian, or smeesh, or me even. Please someone sh*t on this guy's soul. So much trash talk for a guy I've never even seen at a melee tourney.

gantrain05

Smash Master
jbm, or ian, or smeesh, or me even. Please someone sh*t on this guy's soul. So much trash talk for a guy I've never even seen at a melee tourney.
hehehe, i love a challenge.

and you've probably never seen me because as of right now joker's is the only place i go for smash tournies.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
tomorow mornign is GOING TO SUCKKKK. it;s 430 in the am.
WHat time is everyone arriving at greg's tomororw (today technically?)

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Gotta win me some money to buy me that PS3!!
That's what I did, what games you getting for it?

Doubles is stupid. I refuse to ever pay for doubles unless my partner is a clone of myself. And Ill poop on you.
Which it would be Mushroomring, cause that time me and Nova play you guys at Lincoln, it was like playing 2 of you O.O plus that match was epic, It was Dreamland and all 3 of you(cause I was the only one not playing Samus) use your grapples to grab the ledge, so you 3 were just hanging XD

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
so missouri won't be making it to this. cook has family stuff this weekend, and my girlfriend is coming from out of town to visit me. i was looking forward to this quite a bit, was excited for brawl, melee, and 64 but oh well, guess i'll have to wait until next time.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
so if you enter singles and doubles in brawl, melee, AND 64 how much is that goign to cost?
Brawl Singles: $10

Brawl Doubles: $20(10 per person)

Melee Singles: $5

Melee Doubles: $10(5 per person)

Smash 64 Singles: $5

Smash 64 Doubles: $10(5 per person)

Joker Winning all of them. . . . Priceless

gantrain05

Smash Master

Brawl Singles: $10

Brawl Doubles: $20(10 per person)

Melee Singles: $5

Melee Doubles: $10(5 per person)

Smash 64 Singles: $5

Smash 64 Doubles: $10(5 per person)

Joker Winning all of them. . . . Priceless
your entering melee joker? i might enter melee, i might get one lucky win who knows:laugh:

BOLT08

Smash Lord
40 BUCKS?! meh i suppose it isn't a big deal. i'll just win it all back anyways.
ba ba boosh!
Why is brawl doubles more than the other doubles?
Also, do u need me to bring a wii and brawl or anything?

gantrain05

Smash Master
40 BUCKS?! meh i suppose it isn't a big deal. i'll just win it all back anyways.
ba ba boosh!
just a question bolt, have you been to jokers b4? i don't remember seeing you there.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
your entering melee joker? i might enter melee, i might get one lucky win who knows:laugh:
Yeah, also me and Skizm are going to team up for all three, and for SC.

ba ba boosh!
Cause the reason for this monthly thing, was for Brawl, and the Melee price is really up to the Melee Smashers, since Melee and now Smash64 are a side event, and yes please do you also have an extra TV to bring along.

Top Bottom