• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

§chizm

Smash Lord
I'll be there for a while but I think I'm leaving later in the night cause I've got some other plans.
Are we going to have enough setups? :ohwell:

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
****it who's all coming to ames?
We are very unorganized.
I am organized and ready only for the people who have contacted me.

Tonight, I'm planning for Bolt to come over. Tomorrow, I'm planning to play with Greg and Schism. I don't know about anyone else playing with me.

§chizm

Smash Lord
I am organized and ready only for the people who have contacted me.

Tonight, I'm planning for Bolt to come over. Tomorrow, I'm planning to play with Greg and Schism. I don't know about anyone else playing with me.
JBM and Tyser are coming with us as well I believe (Uli maybe?).
Also I like how you called Love by his actual name but just called me Schism. :laugh:

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
When you get on Kudou!!!! Meet me at Mayhem. I need to pick some things up at Wal-Mart before peeps come over.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Hmmm I dunno about tonight V2K, weather isn't wanting me to make that kinda walk. And I think I'm drinking pretty early today, but I'll def be there tomorow as early as I can be. What time is this shindig getting started?

you.are.a.tool

Smash Rookie
So nobody wants to be my partner? :(
i'll be your partner...
under 2 conditions...

1- we only fight when we're invincible
2-i want pie....

deal or no deal?

p.s. fun fact before you consider
i'm not the greatest
in fact
i'm not even mediocre
but....i do know how to smash.... O_o

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
bolt it starts at noon. be there at noon birtch cuz idk how long NE is staying there to play games, probably not any later than 7 or 8.

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
JBM and Tyser are coming with us as well I believe (Uli maybe?).
You're all welcome to chill, but there will only be two setups here (unless you guys bring Gamecube's, I'm sure there are plenty of people here who would be willing to lend us their T.V.'s).

Also I like how you called Love by his actual name but just called me Schism. :laugh:
I never liked "Love" as a nickname for him...

Hmmm I dunno about tonight V2K, weather isn't wanting me to make that kinda walk. And I think I'm drinking pretty early today, but I'll def be there tomorow as early as I can be. What time is this shindig getting started?
No problem, the weather today was pretty terrible. There isn't exactly a planned event, people on my floor just usually play every weekend. Give me a call sometime after noon, and we'll see.

Cook

Smash Master
i'll be your partner...
under 2 conditions...

1- we only fight when we're invincible
2-i want pie....

deal or no deal?

p.s. fun fact before you consider
i'm not the greatest
in fact
i'm not even mediocre
but....i do know how to smash.... O_o
Do I know you? Anyway, if you actually are bad then I'd prefer to find someone better, because having a partner who wasn't very good didn't turn out too well for me last time... but if I can't find anyone else then I'll partner with you.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Do I know you? Anyway, if you actually are bad then I'd prefer to find someone better, because having a partner who wasn't very good didn't turn out too well for me last time... but if I can't find anyone else then I'll partner with you.
i think you know him, he's my bro, i think he had the bandana on the last time he was there and he had really curly hair. and he's not really "bad" at the game, he just doesn't have the experience alot of the people at jokers do, he doesn't have alot of the character matchups down quite yet and im still trying to teach him a few defensive/approach options for his falco but its not going so well cuz i suck with falco.

on another note, anybody want to set up any razor challenges w/ me at the next tourney, i'll fight anyone, melee or brawl, no money tho, im broke as ****, unless its like a $1 money match, then idc.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Poop happened! I got 2nd in that crust tournament lolz. Grand Finals could have been the best thing in the nation.

Uli

Smash Champion
GG everyone had fun!
<3 dez moinez
thanks for housing love!
and tell your mom thanks for the food i forgot too >_>

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
on another note, anybody want to set up any razor challenges w/ me at the next tourney, i'll fight anyone, melee or brawl, no money tho, im broke as ****, unless its like a $1 money match, then idc.
razor challenges for me, for sure!! don't care if it's for money or not.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Yeah good games everyone.

JBM I'll KILLLL you.
Tyser, good bowser dittos, too bad I dominated them. And stop with that crazy samus **** next time.

gantrain05

Smash Master
jeez joker, your thread just died, but hey i got a question for anyone who can answer me, i have a 2GB SD card from my digital camera, and was wondering if that will work in my wii also, or do i have to buy the SD cards in the wii accessory department?

Cook

Smash Master
i think you know him, he's my bro, i think he had the bandana on the last time he was there and he had really curly hair. and he's not really "bad" at the game, he just doesn't have the experience alot of the people at jokers do, he doesn't have alot of the character matchups down quite yet and im still trying to teach him a few defensive/approach options for his falco but its not going so well cuz i suck with falco.

Ok, yeah, I remember him now. Funny guy. You should both come to our tournament next Saturday, and bring friends.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
gg every1 at gregs, n64 was too good. yea i'm also gonna take a break from smash, im gonna be nerdin Tales of Symphonia: Dawn New World for quite a while. knowin that its gonna be a over 60+ hour rpg game, its gonna be awsome c('.'c)

Uli

Smash Champion
everyone has to take breaks!
mine are just like 1 day though lol :D
umm im going to buy a n64 and we should hold n64 tournys at jokers or something!!!

Uli

Smash Champion
if you guys come next week i doubt ill be able to hang out, not till after 12 on saterday ;_;

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
so for melee i think we should do 5 dollar singles and 5 low tier teams. sound good?

i would enter a 64 tourney. 5 dollars?

also, no more melee crews, lets do brawl this time!! no one is left out!

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
yes, n64 tourny would be too good. that game is too good. and hey joker, i have ur front mission 3 game finish and all u need to do is install a program called popsloader onto ur psp and then u can play that game, for the ps2 games, u have to give me some blank dvds so i can burn them on or i can use my own dvds cause i have like 15-20 blank dvds, so thats ur call. i have silent hill origins and front mission 4 done also, and i still cant find the other games that u asked for at gregs, so idk about those games. so if there is any other games that u want me to get just ask me and also the games that juan wanted

Top Bottom