• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

gantrain05

Smash Master
so i guess razor and luger are partners again in this next upcoming tourney so i am in need of a doubles partner, so.....anyone wanna play doubles w/ me? if you didnt know im the peach/olimar guy.

gantrain05

Smash Master
oh and V2K, your gonna be at the next jokers monthly aren't you? i been trainin up my ganon and shiek in melee, and i want a rematch lol.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
hellz yeah smashfest this saturday im down. just not too late at night cause i wanna go out drinkin. haha i need to celebrate my failing of a test.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
All right Luger is back, who made him change his mind.

By the way if there's no Brawlfest going this week, then maybe Skizm should take me to V2Ks or where ever the Smashfest is at, assuming your going.

gantrain05

Smash Master
BLANK! you don't have a partner yet do u? wanna team up? we could totally play team randoms and win teh thing, i know you like to play like every single character just like me lol.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Love and bolt if you get together and don't celebrate with me then i'm going to get drunk at jokers tourney and beat you both in melee LOL.

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
It depends on who all from Ames shows up for teams. Sluys and Pcity and I (Vos) are the regulars but Flow likes to come down too.

If we only have 3 I'd play with you Jlo

Cook

Smash Master
Since everyone's on the topic of partners, I'm probably going to need a partner for the 22nd. Anyone feel like winning?Don't let my placings fool you, I'm really not bad at the game. Those of you who played with me at the last tournament probably know that (I hope). Just ask Jordan, he hates having to play me. :)

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
hey christian, ur swap magic just came in today, so if u go to mayhem on friday i can give it to u then. so i hope that u got ur ps2 back from tommy. now i think that u should start downloading the games that u want and start burning them.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
BLANK! you don't have a partner yet do u? wanna team up? we could totally play team randoms and win teh thing, i know you like to play like every single character just like me lol.

Sure I'll team! yeah I do like to play everybody but I haven't really gotten anything equal with Kirby as you saw in that last Razor challenge lol. So I might stick with him in doubles, but I can still absorb powers, no one can read a balloon with pikmin or toad or lasers. :chuckle:

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Love and bolt if you get together and don't celebrate with me then i'm going to get drunk at jokers tourney and beat you both in melee LOL.
get your *** up here this weekend then jbm!

And btw V2k and whoever else is up here? (I'm not familiar with everyone's smashboards name and their real name yet) feel free to hit me up if you want to play some games. I don't have any tests or a lot of homework for a while.

Uli

Smash Champion
more like brawl with a side of melee
come if you want but idk if it will be worth it :\

§chizm

Smash Lord
If you guys plan to stay over that's fine. We'll go to Ames on Saturday together if you plan to stay.
I'm probably not going to stay over because I have plans later Friday night but I'll be by on Saturday to pick people up. Also I think I already know how to get to V2k's residence hall (Assuming he lives in Barton?) because I've been in that area before. Only thing I don't remember is parking :ohwell:.

It's definitely all melee as far as I know Bolt.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Joker! Hey I think I am indeed going to come over today. I get done with school at about 3:10 so I could be there around 3:30. I hope you check this out before that time. I will probably come alone but I might be able to bring CBK with me. We can do some Razor Challenges :)

Top Bottom