• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

gantrain05

Smash Master
hey joker, are vids up from the last tourney yet? just wonderin, i don't think i had any recorded but i wanna see some of those matches i didn't get to watch =P

Tyser

Smash Champion
1 - Z
2 - Dmac
3 - Smeesh
4 - Echo
5 - JBM
5 - Secks.
7 - Burn
7 - Mexi?
9 - Mo?
9 - Yosh?

I think. I realized I got 13th probably.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
hey 13th isn't bad tyser. Nice job everyone. Too bad Z and Dmac showed up though. Although i figured Tyser and JBM would've beaten them..
what about teams?

§chizm

Smash Lord
So I want to know if anyone is going to SMYM 9 this February?
I'm definitely planning on going if it's a two day event, but otherwise it's kind of an excessive drive for a 12 hour event. :ohwell:

As far as the MO tournament, I don't really know yet. I sort of already made plans to hang out with someone next Saturday (And I think the Hawthorne Heights/Emery concert is on that day?). Also I've been in more of a Melee mood lately. I should know by next week whether or not I'm going.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Also I've been in more of a Melee mood lately. I should know by next week whether or not I'm going.
What's this, don't tell me I need to look for a another partner for Brawl Doubles, I mean whats up with that? so who wants to team up with Baby Yoker XP

But yeah, is anyone up for some games at my place, the day it doesn't matter, since MTKD moved out and now i can be loud during the weekdays

Also my sig is done too good, thanks Bonehimer

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Man I can't play Melee like i did before, cause every time i play it, i keep thinking it has the Brawl mechanisms and Fs me up pretty bad.

As for MTKD, I believe he either went back to his parents or his brother, he really didn't say.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Man I can't play Melee like i did before, cause every time i play it, i keep thinking it has the Brawl mechanisms and Fs me up pretty bad.
Same thing with Mushroomring. You gotta come back and play the better game my dude.

damnit who in ames wants to play some melee?!
Probably only you and V2K knows how to play the game correctly.

§chizm

Smash Lord
I'll still play Brawl doubles since I actually like it, but I'm probably never touching singles again because it's ********.

Bolt, I think Victor said something about a smashfest/mini tournament for the people in his residence hall going on this Saturday. He said he'd have more specifics later, but I'm probably going to be up there on Saturday if nothing else.

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
I'm definitely down for some Melee this Saturday, just give me a call sometime between now and then.

Top Bottom