• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
I use Pikachu, Mario, Falco, and Jiggz. Tiers don't really matter that much as long as you know how to counterpick.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
^LMAO.

play my fox, marth, or sheik

i will change your mind

yosh you are so cute sometimes lol.

tiers matter when GOOD people are playing the game. people just simply know the matchups well enough.

honestly pick fox against any char, if your on the same level of skill you will win.

EDIT- O MY LOARD (mike falco voice) BOLT IS PLAYING MELEE AGAIN MAYBE!!!
i'm still teaming with murn bud, sorry but you should get back in it! des moines isn't too far from you and jokers is a blast.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
oh haha don't worry about the teamin mang it aint no thang. As soon as i figure out a way to get to des moines for jokers tournies I'll start showin up fo sho. I could always take my brothers truck I suppose...the big issue is $$$$ for me though. I could just play some friendlies and small MM i spose?

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
LOL man. I'm not saying tires don exits, but some matchups are definitely easier than others. Fox = win clearly isn't right, but whatever. Not worth arguing over.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Only time Fox cant win is if and only if Mew2King is playing as Marth. If you lose while using Fox in any other situation then you suck at this game and should quit or play a shittier char.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
if the fox is at the same level that any other char is at except maybe falco, marth, peach, luigi, then he should win.

those chars really are the only ones who threaten his title.

but i won't argue further, because thats as shallow as the arguement is.

now you've changed your point, you went from stage cps to matchups. o well.

tiers are there for a reason.

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
Bolt, there is a bunch of us here in ames that usually go down to Jokers tourney and usually have room for one more.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
so....next tourney is the 25th? any smashfests goin down before then?
22nd bud, but I'm always up for holding some Brawlfest at my place unless someone else does them, people just need to ask and I should deliver.

By the way I'm thinking of buying that new Gekitou Ninja Taisen(Naruto for Wii), I wasn't at first cause i thought it was a remake of the 4th one from Japan like the first one that came for the Wii was a remake of the 3rd one, but I find out that this one has different Chars like FUCKING KURENAI SENSEI AND ASUMA SENSEI, so yeah I'm so getting that shit.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
Was talking about character counterpicks the whole time, shoulda made that clearer mebbe.

Any chance Ames feels like playing more Melee? :D
not much chance. we don't play often and brawl is the unanimous favorite.

unless you contact V2K

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Bolt, there is a bunch of us here in ames that usually go down to Jokers tourney and usually have room for one more.
Hell yeah I'd like to get in on that **** for sure. Next time you're going hit me up on here and we'll discuss meeting arrangements.

Btw tacoom, u won't be seeing JBM in single finals. I'll knock you both out of the tourney before then :p

gantrain05

Smash Master
ok i AM joking, and i DO suck at melee, but that doesn't stop me from playing it, i can't touch you or jbm but i go about even with most of the iowa players, i played V2K at the last tourney, i got him down to last stock every time and beat him once or twice. (you don't need to know how many times he beat me)

Tyser

Smash Champion
I still gotta play against V2K -_-
And yeah, I am a total ass on SWF, but I cant help it a lot of the time mang.

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
i played V2K at the last tourney, i got him down to last stock every time and beat him once or twice. (you don't need to know how many times he beat me)
Not trying to john or anything, but I did terrible in those friendlies...freaking scrubs here at ISU making my skills go down...
I still gotta play against V2K -_-
Definitely, I'm seeing if I can make it down to Des Moines for Joker's next monthly.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Not trying to john or anything, but I did terrible in those friendlies...freaking scrubs here at ISU making my skills go down...

Definitely, I'm seeing if I can make it down to Des Moines for Joker's next monthly.
its ok man, everyone has their off days, we'll just have to have a rematch then =P

Top Bottom