• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Cook with the 6 a.m. drunk post.

Did they really fix P:M so it's ~100% like melee?
It's pretty damn close now but it's branching off to be it's own game now and people are talking about MU's now but only if you have the developers build.

§chizm

Smash Lord
let me know if you guys wanna do games here anytime today. text me 9793611. this is colin

:phone:
Whoops I missed this otherwise I woulda shown up. If you guys wanna play games any other time this week send me a text. :ohwell:
@Sekou Wesker and Vergil are stupid good as far as I'm concerned. No one has put enough work into RR to be at that level. Also who is setting up P:M? id like to come on the 18th for some of that.

I don't expect anyone to hear me out at this point but for the record besides Phoenix, I currently believe Ultimate to be worst then Vanilla. Though its probably guaranteed to see more character variety at this point because the nature of the game. Blake can feel free to yell at me.

Generations is my favorite game of the year. You guys are all just playing soulless trite nuckahs!

Yeah I almost feel like I pretty much have to have Wesker on my team at this point.
Generations is pretty good tho.

I'll MM you in both. 2$ each.

I'll MM you in both. :bee:
@Tyser: Yeah, ya'll can have melee instead, I just figured since they are almost 100% identical now, ya'll would be interested in it instead. If ya'll show up, we would probably just have both anyway.
We should just have Melee since we only have access to the old demo version of P:M (which isn't anywhere near as good as it is now). Plus I realized even more how much more enjoyable Melee is to me than Brawl at the NE tourney so I'd be up for it. :chuckle:.

Soran

Smash Ace
too much good games this season.. too much..

but I'd have to say my favorite WILL be EXVS.. hah. But so far everything was pretty top notch ; )

I want Skyward Sword pretty badly. but won't be getting it sadly... Not until new years.

Ultimate is WHACK! But I like it. Characters are sweet.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Soo I haven't checked the boards for a while. What are we talking about here and when? Sorry I haven't been very active lately. Been totally occupied with other games.

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
What exactly is happening this weekend then? Not sure if I'll be able to make it, but I might be enticed with the right mix of people and situations. I WILL be coming the following weekend for the Omaha and Ames tournaments.

@Kamig- Let him quit. Fighters are not for everyone you know.
@Joker - Did you get KOF yet? I just got mine. I'm in there.
@Thugz- $100 MM, you down?

Yoshi.

Soran

Smash Ace
SO! plans for this weekend:

(concerning QRS)

So I have friday off but I won't be able to do anything until about.. after noon or so. I have work until noon on Saturday but I have something planned for that night. at about 7ish.

Next weekend, I'm hype but I'm not sure how long it will be... what time do you think we'll be down there 'til?

get ready to beat me at games because I am awful at UMVC3 and rusty at CS2 >.<

BPx

Smash Lord
afaik, we're just having a biweekly at our place. it will probably be like 5 dollar singles either round robin or bracket, depending on people. then after that i think it would be fun to do a crew battle, or some kind of weird teams side event.

also, since joker pushed his tourney back a week, anyone wanna go to don't blink on the 3rd perhaps?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=314501

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
odds of me attending are decent now. Why are there 5 guests viewing this thread?

Oh, wow, it's because Ngamer wants a 100 dollar MM? Yoshi vs Pika?

Kuares

Pizza
SO! plans for this weekend:

So I have friday off but I won't be able to do anything until about.. after noon or so. I have work until noon on Saturday but I have something planned for that night. at about 7ish.

(...)

get ready to beat me at games because I am awful at UMVC3 and rusty at CS2 >.<
I talked with some high school fellows about having brawl over at their places friday(not decided but I'll demand friday). So depending on what happens we might game with those peeps if that's alright with you.

Heh, CS2? I played that like 2 weeks ago and my game play was terrible but sure let's go ahead and ditto it up.

Soran

Smash Ace
Sure; sounds good to me.

So... just brawl? I haven't played that since.. AnimeIowa .o.

But yeah, we can game and chat and I can practice my Brawl game.

Kuares

Pizza
Nah, we'll just bring a set-up for Marvel and Blaz and have people think we're so good at those games.

But if that falls through we'll just do something.

Soran

Smash Ace
okay, now that 'a plan' is in motion... I still need some key details..

where are we meeting? do I have a ride to/from or just from?

I might be able to bring some of my friends like that random person and Saros. That way I have a ride and I don't have to depend on either of you guys.

So next week!!!!

Will I have to bring extra sleeping gear? What's goin' on in NE?

Kuares

Pizza
where are we meeting? do I have a ride to/from or just from?

I might be able to bring some of my friends like that random person and Saros. That way I have a ride and I don't have to depend on either of you guys.
At my house, you know...

My sister can get you a ride, which are you going to need? Could you send me your address again? That's if you need it though.

BPx

Smash Lord
Smashfest/Tourney @ our place today, show up whenever. Thinking about starting singles around 4, when dustin gets home. but its whatever works best for people

Soran

Smash Ace
Virgil is such a scrub.... so is Wesker.

and that's why I use them ; D

I think I want to see Omaha peeps next week. Yup. I definitely want to.

But dang it. I just realized Omaha is quite the drive...

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
"It's Vergil you sad excuse for a DMC fan." -Me and Joker.

Btw anyone trying to speak to Joker through the boards, he does not have internet right now so you'd be best texting him.

Iowa is cheap, we all use gay characters.

Top Bottom