• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

§chizm

Smash Lord
So, I quit Brawl officially again. I might come back officially again though.
Gonna get back into Melee :') I'm not entering Brawl at Brainshock anymore either.
Not gonna waste that dough even though I'm gonna win Melee Singles...
Unless Mew2King randomly decides to creep o.O Which would be friggin awesome!
Welcome back sir.

Also, looks like I'm not gonna be at HDR. If I went I would literally be choosing to drive 5 hours to play an awful game instead of hanging out with a girl loooool. So looks like I'll see everyone at brain shock :D.
Getcho dick wet.
just because meta knight has a better match up against everyone I HAPPENED to play doesn't mean he's my main.
If you're going to play MK at all you might as well main him because he's always going to have better matchups against whoever you're playing...minus Falco and Fox.

lvl 1

Smash Rookie
yo, sup, haven't been on here in ages but i'm planning on coming to the next monthly i can... when is that btw?

THuGz

Smash Lord
well it was diddy, falcon, wolf, tink, and wolf. I'm not comfortable against any of those with pikachu. I also mess up a lot with pikachu. stop being mean to me =(((((((((((((((((((

Soran

Smash Ace
I watched the "Deal with it" gif and "Meal with it" gif for approximately two minutes. I wanted to see if there was ever a moment where the sunglasses fall and land at the exact moment.

That didn't happen.

After about two more minutes I found the sunglasses to land at the exact same moment. Success.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Sorry to stop this lovely uhhh development. But yeah, we made it to MMM's house.

we'll try not to get cg'd too hard.
Good luck. Tell Christian to BLOW PEOPLE UP and stuff.

Edit: http://iwl.me/

This thing is pretty silly. So far I've gotten Arthur Clarke for my recent work (Good stuff), Dan Brown (When I analyzed one of my more narrative driven stories) and for writing describing myself I got...Lovecraft (Horror stories). I must just be a morose guy.

Soran

Smash Ace
Dude, Homecoming was a blast. I got there pretty late alone, regretting. Then I saw someone I wanted to see. Then it became a party. Grinded with some bitches.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Can't we just agree that the next tourney should be a nude party?
Agreed. (^_________________________________^)

PS: I tried to make this in smash boards but the text editor embedded is super gay so i copy/pastad it into gmail and then printed the screen and then uploaded it to imageshack.us so enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!! - http://yfrog.com/eilolmanj

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Joker: Yo man, can I make a song request. Could you fit Maybach Music 3 by Rick Ross into your playlist on some stage? (Final D?) You don't have to put it in the mix regularly, but when I play on your wii you could turn it on.

PortCity

Smash Ace
LOL When I saw that bracket and peeped that 4rce (Diddy) was up against Joker (Snake) I shook my head. Poor 4rce had NO chance against Joker. If there is one character Joker has practice against it's Diddy Kong.

resTy

Smash Champion
Dude, that HDR livestream was the worst one in the nation.
Half of the games I watched were MJG timing people out lol.
The commentators were complete garbage until Disciple got on the mic.
People on the chat were trying to be so elitist, which was actually kinda funny.
Best part about the livestream was pretending to be Mew2King and having people suck me off.
Also, I guess I'm fighting Hunger next time I meet the dude :') Kid's a creep so he's going down.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
People on the chat were trying to be so elitist, which was actually kinda funny.

Best part about the livestream was pretending to be Mew2King and having people suck me off.

Also, I guess I'm fighting Hunger next time I meet the dude :') Kid's a creep so he's going down.
This is what makes Brawl such a joke sometimes, you see this way too often. And I would cheer for you fighting hunger dude that would be amazing. You mean IRL right?

I would like to play games this week. I'll play whatever, EVEN BRAWL!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I only made a cameo appearance on the chat, people told me I was a **** for not talking but I was too out of it and my mustache keeps getting stuck in my mouth so I can't even talk properly.

hunger!

Smash Champion
lol. nebraska. we'll never meet. and you got trolled hardcore son. sorry if you took it seriously. rofl.

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Everyone: Do you guys want to play Wednesday instead of Thursday? Unfortunately the club house has been reserved for Thursday.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
LOL When I saw that bracket and peeped that 4rce (Diddy) was up against Joker (Snake) I shook my head. Poor 4rce had NO chance against Joker. If there is one character Joker has practice against it's Diddy Kong.
QFT :laugh:

Joker, good job at getting 7th at the tournament!
Thank you my good sir ^.^

I should have jump in the stream and start commentating in Spanish XP plus I wanted to have my matches with Domo and 4rce on the stream >.<

I only made a cameo appearance on the chat, people told me I was a **** for not talking but I was too out of it and my mustache keeps getting stuck in my mouth so I can't even talk properly.
That mustache is pimp >.0

@Everyone: Do you guys want to play Wednesday instead of Thursday? Unfortunately the club house has been reserved for Thursday.
But we where going to play SC2 that day T.T

:_: *needs a license real bad*

BLEH! I'd so go to that... even though I have school the next day.
Well you better make it for games if you want to get better.
^This.

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
Someone sounds scared but I'm a scary mofo so it's understandable.
True that. This dude can eat 2 Large pizzas by himself. I wouldn't mess with that.

Joker - SC2? You owe me games fool.

Top Bottom