• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
June should be a Bi-Weekly for us because I'm going to assume with MLG at the beginning of this month, no one really planned any Tourneys to be in June as people need time to recover after a big event. Just assuming. ;) July's should be on the weekend after the 10th. I'm just throwing out a date since everyone else is. :)

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Oh yeah the midwest circuit thing....week after 10th then? :3

Then again at that point, it would be nearly a month after the original date planned, so no point in canceling the june 26th one, lol.

§chizm

Smash Lord
I think we should look into making it the next weekend for the Minnesota folk. I need to verify that the next weekend isn't when I'm in St. Louis for Warped Tour.
I was going to go to Warped in St. Louis but it's the day after 80/35 and I'm going to see Modest Mouse/Walkmen/Avi Buffalo, so I figured I wouldn't be up to it.
Why do people always post shiz I already posted.
Oh yeah the midwest circuit thing....week after 10th then? :3

Then again at that point, it would be nearly a month after the original date planned, so no point in canceling the june 26th one, lol.
Basically.
If anything we could just make the 26th a biweekly or something since no one OoS seems to be planning on coming and then have a tournament on the 17th of July.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
R.O.B. doing the BAIR is correct, there could potentially be TWO tournaments played

...nah...that's just my drunken rambling.

the edit=I was on the previous page and didn't know their was as 1378th page.

So there is a tournament somewhere somewhere? Whatever the **** http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=271351 that **** is, 11 am, why can't we have cookies and 7 p.m. sign ups for everything like Shermans girlfriend brings us?

MJG

Smash Hero
I was going to go to Warped in St. Louis but it's the day after 80/35 and I'm going to see Modest Mouse/Walkmen/Avi Buffalo, so I figured I wouldn't be up to it.

Why do people always post shiz I already posted.

Basically.
If anything we could just make the 26th a biweekly or something since no one OoS seems to be planning on coming and then have a tournament on the 17th of July.
Kansas is bringing people as long as the date isn't changed >_>

resTy

Smash Champion
How about Joker chooses a date and we just stick with that date?
There's no way in fuck that he can please everybody because people
are apparently constantly doing random stupid shit all the time.

Joker, ship the final word bruh..

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
At this point keep the 26th. That is unfortunate for MN but it would be too late for to wait until after the 10th.

Schism, I don't normally ever watch the youtube links in here. So my bad.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Kansas is bringing people as long as the date isn't changed >_>
Oh that's cool.
Sorry I never saw anything about whether or not you guys were coming.

I'm going to Sex World the 10th, so I have a good excuse. XD
Don't get mono.
Umm..... I just got fired cuz someone tattled on me, so I'm open up for games anytime plus OoS. :ohwell:
What did you do?
At this point keep the 26th. That is unfortunate for MN but it would be too late for to wait until after the 10th.

Schism, I don't normally ever watch the youtube links in here. So my bad.
You should.
except for the ones Tyser posts.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Bi-weekly's involve low tiers right?

Let's do that! (LINK!)

What the **** is sex world? Sounds like a breeding ground of mutating STDs.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I'm going to Joke's tonight, so is Sekou and Mara.

On another note, JB is coming with me. He is bringing his magic cards and wants to know if people would be up for playing. So if Schism is coming and Joke's and Bone.

§chizm

Smash Lord
I'm going to Joke's tonight, so is Sekou and Mara.

On another note, JB is coming with me. He is bringing his magic cards and wants to know if people would be up for playing. So if Schism is coming and Joke's and Bone.
I'll be there, I only have my half proxied deck though.
I'm leaving at like 8:30 though.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Only if You Wa Shock plays whenever he enters a room.
^This omg I was thinking the exact same thing. We'll just have to follow and sing it for him as he dominates people.

Also last thing I'm selling my DS for 150 with Phoenix Wright AA, Pokemon SS and Sonic Advance 3. Its a phat DS with no stylus.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
It fits him too well >.>

Also, is anything going on this weekend. I have nothing to do.
Yeah I believe you are coming down to Des Moines for games >.<

Only if You Wa Shock plays whenever he enters a room.
Also it needs to be this version XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7bgTc94kQE

TOURNEY STUFF

So this is what's happening, this monthly is still going to be on the 26th.

Now the reason is because like Tyser mention is the 4th of July Weekend and even though people will probably show up for it I rather not since my neighborhood tends to be pretty busy that weekend plus it may interfere with parking and such.

However if people want to still show up on the 4th to play games and have a Brawlfest I'm kool with it.

Then there's the 10th of July however Wichita is having their Monthly that day and even though IA may not be going I rather not do that cause they are awesome like that >.0

So now chances are that the July monthly will probably be either the 24th or 31st.

Also as for the one on the 26th depending on the outcome this may just end up being a biweekly meaning fun tourneys like Brawl- and such.

K guys that's all the info and sorry for the late reply but you know. . . . . . . . . .

METAL GEAR

BOLT08

Smash Lord
The hardest part about the entire game was probably beating the original mario to get the Nintendo coin, that was the only part that stopped me when I was younger. Then when I did it over again this year, I beat it my 3rd try. *shrug*

Onto Demon Souls....ugh.

lvl 1

Smash Rookie
bah i beat dk64 when i was like 12 but i will agree getting that stupid ****ing nintendo was a beastly task at that age...

resTy

Smash Champion
Didn't you have to beat it twice or some crap?
There was something that completely stumped me as a child and made me quit the game.
I forgot what it was tho -_-

§chizm

Smash Lord

Yeah I believe you are coming down to Des Moines for games >.<

Also it needs to be this version XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7bgTc94kQE

TOURNEY STUFF

So this is what's happening, this monthly is still going to be on the 26th.

Now the reason is because like Tyser mention is the 4th of July Weekend and even though people will probably show up for it I rather not since my neighborhood tends to be pretty busy that weekend plus it may interfere with parking and such.

However if people want to still show up on the 4th to play games and have a Brawlfest I'm kool with it.

Then there's the 10th of July however Wichita is having their Monthly that day and even though IA may not be going I rather not do that cause they are awesome like that >.0

So now chances are that the July monthly will probably be either the 24th or 31st.

Also as for the one on the 26th depending on the outcome this may just end up being a biweekly meaning fun tourneys like Brawl- and such.

K guys that's all the info and sorry for the late reply but you know. . . . . . . . . .

METAL GEAR
Make the one in July on the 24th, AI is the 30th-1st.
I was never much a fan of any DK games. I liked some of the music though.
I was more excited about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dYgrMz_XBI and the OoT remake for 3DS.

Top Bottom