• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Wow I forget you were around again. Do you need a ride?
Also Joker doesn't have a 360 around anymore. I know, I have the 360 version of Super too.
Yeah I got home this week. Actually I don't think I can make games tonight since my uncle's coming home, so I'll proly stay home tonight. Maybe next time though.

Are people going to Sherman's this weekend?

napZzz

Smash Hero
MN isn't going anymore, this is the worst possible date you could've chosen

"coughyoushouldchangeit"

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
People in my car going to Nebraska

Me
Yink
Jayford

I have 2 spots open but would prefer to keep to like this or just one more.

Chloe needs to get back for work, so if you plan on coming with us, my car will be leaving Omaha around 6AM Sunday morning.

Greg is driving too, No?

§chizm

Smash Lord

Me
Yink
Jayford

Chloe needs to get back for work, so if you plan on coming with us, my car will be leaving Omaha around 6AM Sunday morning.

Greg is driving too, No?
I dunno about Greg.
If he's driving he could probably take Joker I guess, it would probably be easier.
I'm planning on going up after work and leaving a bit later on Sunday so if someone wants to ride back with me it's cool.
I'm definitely not leaving at 6 AM lolol.

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
I'm with the MN bandwagon on earlier July. I need to start winning money for this college business.

EDIT: actually it would be amazing if you could do it the week before. I'm doing orientation that weekend.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion

Me
Yink
Jayford

Greg is driving too, No?
Sigh is always what Yink wants what about my needs >.<

Lol but yeah man I'll tag along with you guys I don't mind leaving at 6am so yeah, also we can stay at Tyser by the way >.0

I added Jayford on AIM and hopefully I can get a hold of him tomorrow and by the way what time are we leaving o.0

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
We'll leave whenever we get to your house. :O

Uh, I was thinking around 10 but a little earlier if it can be helped-- so plan for that.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I'm 50/50 right now fellas. I'll get an answer from work soon.

Edit: Can't go. Work johns. I hate that place so much.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
There may not be room in Ngamer's car, however Schizm is going after he gets off work which is I don't know when probably 5 or something? You'd definitely miss doubles at least.

If this is the only ride you guys got to Joker's house you'd wait there until Schizm goes tomorrow.

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
Wow, someone needs to find out what Greg is doing. If it absolutely cannot be avoided. Priority would go to Jlo as I believe he called it first.

gantrain05

Smash Master
gregs not goin, but its cool Ngamer, i can pass, this way i won't have to just skip work on saturday lol. i'll get up there next time fo sho.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
What Blank said Ngamers car is pretty full I'm pretty sure you can go with Skizm since he's going after work but he isn't leaving till around 5 or so, but since Love isn't going anymore it kinda screw things a bit >.<

In which case are you guys still coming then o.0

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
gregs not goin, but its cool Ngamer, i can pass, this way i won't have to just skip work on saturday lol. i'll get up there next time fo sho.
>< Ah well, you can still join in the car if you want! This is some sort of conundrum, but as long as you don't mind being totally packed in my car you can come with.

Ngamer, around what time will you be arriving here?
We'll be leaving IC around 8, so 9:45 to 10.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Holy crap that's early!!

I'm planning on waking up at like noon, showering, eating some banana bread :-) and enjoying the nice 3 minute drive to Shermans, unless I have to pick some people up.

Everyone should come so you can donate your money to Dana for the 1 dollar brawl - tourney. She beat Tyser and Dan in a 2 on 1 contest by spiking them both to their doom (in brawl -...and it wasn't 2 on 1).

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

New Pokemon look kinda weird. Why is there a female Drowzee where the **** is my unicorn pokemon. D:

Also anyone notice the new region looks like Manhattan?

Its got the Brooklyn Bridge, Coney Island, Liberty Island, Central Park and Times Square... and they put a desert over Chinatown and Ground Zero <_<;

Afrayail

Smash Ace
XD @ Blank. Wow. I guess all of the new pokemon aren't as effing ******** as feared, but yeesh. What makes me even more sad is that my sister thinks the starters are all adorable/awesome. Stupid kids.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I think we should look into making it the next weekend for the Minnesota folk. I need to verify that the next weekend isn't when I'm in St. Louis for Warped Tour.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
so people want to change the date to july 10th now? i'll be down for whatever. i dont really care what date it's on, i'll probably just show for a few hours this time around anyways

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
While MN is coming down on the 10th, I'll be heading up there for Nationals, so another missed Joker's in my book. It would be 2 now that I missed.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
If you have it the weekend of July 10th, 100 percent count me out. I will be hungover as hell that entire weekend. Schedule a tourney on my 21st birthday? Schedule these things for a date I can actually make it. Or actually don't, I probably still wouldn't enter.

Top Bottom