• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Blank, when you coming back, ima kick your *** for stealing my game you jerk... Jk, but when you do come back you should make sure to bring it ;)

Also i need you for teams this weekend for st. louise, so if you could be back by sat morning that would be great.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Blank, when you coming back, ima kick your *** for stealing my game you jerk... Jk, but when you do come back you should make sure to bring it ;)

Also i need you for teams this weekend for st. louise, so if you could be back by sat morning that would be great.
Yeah I know man trust me its on my "To Owe" list, next to paying 30 dollars to Juan for his tablet.

I proly won't be back for another 6-7 weeks. I'm transitioning to a new home down here still, its all sorta hectic. @_@

Jayford

Smash Lord
hey folks, I'm gonna be moving to Iowa in the coming months and will be living at Cedar Rapids. yea, moving all the way from Florida to Iowa just to work. I've also ran tournies in the past so if you guys want me to start hosting then I'll make it happen. Plus I can provide all the training you need as a FL player. And I can play all characters very well with snake/mk/zss as my tourney mains.

sooo is there any players living in Cedar at all? because I've noticed everyone lives by Des Moines and other places.

I'll be living in Cedar Rapids over the summer. This may sound random, but are you interning with Rockwell Collins lol?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUWKuVJYnIE&feature=player_embedded Yayuhz!
Chris should totally be punching all those rocks.

Christian I might be over around 4-5 for a little bit.
The Hulk doesn't stand a chance if all he's doing is trowing rocks >.<
Wesker better be in it. CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

And kool beans.

Also Blank you have my MGS3 which you should be playing now since Peace Walker follows it actually I think is Portable Ops then Peace Walker point being don't forget to bring that game too >.0

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
The Hulk doesn't stand a chance if all he's doing is trowing rocks >.<
Wesker better be in it. CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

And kool beans.

Also Blank you have my MGS3 which you should be playing now since Peace Walker follows it actually I think is Portable Ops then Peace Walker point being don't forget to bring that game too >.0
Uhh I could swear I gave that back to Juan already. Pretty sure because I was never able to finish like past the 2nd part and gave it back. I'm terrible at sneaking. <.<

PortCity

Smash Ace
:-( all the new people moving to iowa city :(... looks like they are going to rule the iowa brawl scene....with....Chloe as their queen :). Ole dude from florida, swing by Des Moines, plenty of people to play here. I have much respect for Florida players. They are, in my opinion, some of the fastest and best players around.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Alright then, I called you yesterday just to make sure what time you were leaving. I will not be attending this time for this tourney.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Lain, let me know if you come to this next tourney. I may be interested to come too. x:
Why would you come when I'm not there? Jerk.

Also why are there so many housekeeping jobs in Atlanta that're creeper and say "Local female only?" I want to make money as a maid-o. T_T

I'll work for poverty wages yo. Does anyone need a pet furry?

Buoysel, Buoy.

Good luck in St. Louis. Someone tell Missouri that Blank says they're free. FRAY~!

For Iowa that is.

mduo

Smash Apprentice
aw someone thought of me.

also, Rockwell Collins is pretty cool job. I'd want it if my gpa were high enough in college to get looked at.
you shouldnt travel back to iowa too many times before i get back. by the time i return you wont feel like hanging out with me

not that you liked hanging out with me anyways

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yo. I'm the king of smash. Get at me. :rob:

http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hs297.snc3/28496_389339363469_515308469_3853100_7732291_n.jpg

No, but really, Detour was meh. Brawl was run ok but took too long (120 entrants? Bleh. It was spread over 3 days though, but it ate the con.)
I watched your last match, nice job! I should've entered...but I had too much fun walking around and cosplaying this year. :(

It was still fun to do a doubles with NeoMagic.

@Port: :laugh: I haven't played brawl hardcore, in awhile.

mduo

Smash Apprentice
1. Click on My Computer
2. Click on C:
3. Click on Windows
4. Click on Media
5. Click on onestop
6. ????
7. Profit

Just do it

mduo

Smash Apprentice
PoNai
i throw waterballoons out my apartment window in china.

at cars

and people

it makes me laugh

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I watched your last match, nice job! I should've entered...but I had too much fun walking around and cosplaying this year. :(

It was still fun to do a doubles with NeoMagic.

@Port: :laugh: I haven't played brawl hardcore, in awhile.
You guys saw NeoMagic?

Nyahhh, someone tell him hes lame and needs to talk to me.

No internet is kicking my *** right now. All I can do is play Pokemon. Luckily I walked yonder and found a coffee shop, which I'll be living in for the next week kthx.

About to **** Red after some srs Mt. Silver training, has everyone already beaten this game? I spent a bunch of time at Battle Frontier. All the modes there are awesome, Battle Frontier just is the game.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
man i havent touched pokemon in about 3 weeks. im gonna nerd so much video games as soon as finals r over next monday. video game, anime, working out and work will become my life until fall. its gonna be awesome

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
:-( all the new people moving to iowa city :(... looks like they are going to rule the iowa brawl scene....with....Chloe as their queen :). Ole dude from florida, swing by Des Moines, plenty of people to play here. I have much respect for Florida players. They are, in my opinion, some of the fastest and best players around.
Check past tourney results and you'll soon realize you have nothing to worry about.

Let's get some SUPER at the next monthly???????

Top Bottom