• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Investigation - Your character's hardest Match Up?

Zelderu Maryoto

Smash Apprentice
Hi. This is an investigation that I made because of curiousity. I got the idea from SuSa, who made an investigation on what was each character's most important match up to learn, whom I PM'd and asked if I could do this investigation. I was allowed to.

Basically, the rules for this investigation is exactly the same as SuSa's, except for the fact that you, in this investigation, are allowed to vote in as many Character Boards as you want to.

I'm posting this investigation in every Character Board on Smashboards. The purpose of this investigation is to figure out what character is one character's hardest. You may discuss it in this thread before you vote.

When you vote, you simply say one particular character you find the hardest for the character in question. But it is your first vote that matters. Whenever I see people have voted in this thread, I edit and write the name of the person that voted and then the character the person voted for.

If you have any question, ask it.

OK, let's get started!

Zodiark - Diddy Kong
BlueZebra - Diddy Kong
gallax - Lucario
Leaf.- Olimar
Roller - Diddy Kong

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
Diddy Kong. >.>

Pika's long trip animation makes him easy to punish if you slip up.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Length of his trip animation doesn't matter even if it is longer (and it might not be). If you trip with almost any character, you're getting punished regardless..... unless you have Luigi-esque traction or something.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lucario and Diddy are tied.
Olimar and Wario are the next level down
Then Marth and MK are even.

:D

gallax

Smash Hero
Because wario is really tough for pikachu duh lol. Wario can kill pika so easy and pika can have a hard time chasing down wario if he gets the lead.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I know why Wario is hard (duh x.o), but I was asking ESAM in particular why he has him as one of our hardest. As in, compared to the others on his list.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Marth and MK are even (literally)

I believe that those 4 characters I mentioned are the only characters we have disadvantages against, and Lucario/Diddy are the harder 2. Wario...is annoying. He racks up damage really quick and we dont' get many grab shenanigans on him and he is difficult to edgeguard and air chase.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Once they get a lead Pikachu has to put himself in terrible positions to gain it back...and then you get uaired once and you take 17%...and it comboes into itself at low %s so 33%.

King~

Smash Champion
isnt that the case with any MU we lose(cept diddy)?

like i had/have alot of good wario experience, i just kinda chuckle/grin when i have to play one.

King~

Smash Champion
i dont mm, but i would do so for 20+ if i did lol

but i have no idea whens the next time ill be on florida, my family is talking about going there for vacation next summer..................maybe lol

Roller

Smash Legend
I'll MM your Wario. When are you LEAVING Florida? I'll most likely be at both WH0BO and Genesis. Possibly NOKOAST. As well as any big tourneys NJ has over the summer. Go to one of them.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Yeah, everyone remember to go to whObo. :)
IMO wario is stupid. I'll never forget the time I was eliminated by 3 different warios in 3 consecutive tournaments. Kinda gave me a phobia.

But my vote stays as it was.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
personaly if i had to rank on who has knocked me out of bracket most it would be MK. ive learned how to play mk a lot better though so im knocking out mks more conistenlty than i used too, but id have to say that Marth is much harder when he plays the wall game, is literaly impossible to get in at times. my vote goes to marth, then mk, marth being slightly ahead.

Top Bottom