• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

InuYasha: Anime and Manga

The Brown Scourge

Smash Journeyman
Oh how we will miss u inuyasha. Wish the anime would have finished even though the show itself felt a little long. Being a half demon might not be too bad u get neat powers and stuff. Discuss the show manga and which type of demon u want to be ie. human and part ____

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Inuyasha was just okay to me. I liked the first 3 seasons or so, but after that, it got boring and repetitive for me. I also hated the way how the anime ended. I might check how the manga ends though.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Yeah, I have to agree with Twilthero on this one. Got way too repetitive, and the ending was just plain bad. It felt like a cop-out. I've read a couple of the manga, and the anime was a pretty good reflection of those. I liked the cat demons the best. Most entertaining.

Meta77

Smash Apprentice
dude pink scurge i didnt know you liked inuyasha enough to make a topic. heh i cosplay him you remember. also the manga is way better dude read it sometime even though i know you dont read to much

The Brown Scourge

Smash Journeyman
dude pink scurge i didnt know you liked inuyasha enough to make a topic. heh i cosplay him you remember. also the manga is way better dude read it sometime even though i know you dont read to much
Yeah i began watching the show on youtube. Its entirely in spanish ;) started from episode 1 and now im up to episode 134 yay!!!

Top Bottom