• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interview with Mangooo

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
That was probably the most immature interview of a Smash pro I read ever. And I don't mean the interviewer :p.
Yeah, Mango looks/sounds like a ******, in my opinion and for a lack of a better word, when he types. Just take a look at his "Stuff about Puff" thread in the Jiggs boards. However, even though he sounds silly (oh look, here's a better word, lol), you'll see that he can be quite serious (in his own way). Plus, he has a lot of insight. Maybe I'm just overthinking things, lol.

mango sounds absolutely unlikeable.
Yeah, but if you watch him play, whether you like him or not, you're going to want him to anally **** you. :V jk. maybe. zzz

huMps

Smash Ace
no never met him, and I know people don't give a **** on line but he really sounds like a douche.
But yah I have no idea what he's like in person.

I do love that mario though

SDC

Smash Lord
Yeah, Mango looks/sounds like a ******, in my opinion and for a lack of a better word, when he types. Just take a look at his "Stuff about Puff" thread in the Jiggs boards. However, even though he sounds silly (oh look, here's a better word, lol), you'll see that he can be quite serious (in his own way). Plus, he has a lot of insight. Maybe I'm just overthinking things, lol.
RAEP

Yeah, but if you watch him play, whether you like him or not, you're going to want him to anally **** you. :V jk. maybe. zzz
aahhhh **** LOOOOOL

Armada

Smash Lord
I don't think people realise how good Mango is. And for those who think ARmada is better, I present you Pound 4 friendlies. Mango uses his tertiary and consistently beats ARmada, in a matchup where ARmada is obviously very experienced. THere is no one on the Earth that is even close to Mango's skill level.

He IS the Isai of Melee.
I am not better ATM.

But freindlis are friendlis and is not a good way to compare peoples skill level.

I will give you a example.

Before singles (first day at pound) me and Mango playing 10 friendlis the score was 5-5 (he played falco 1.2 matches and fox 3-4 matches).

After singles (the matches at YT) he beat me 5-1 (or something).
Can you see the difference?

Tournament matches counts NOT friendlis.

But i hope Mango coming so i finally can take my rematch sience Genesis..... I am Hungry

LuCKy

Smash Master
well armada, you basically said that you would only come to this tourney if mango did. so we all know dam well you were trying your best against him in those friendlies. mango did as well since im sure he didnt want to get ***** in front of all those people * which he said he did the first round or two/ which made him try lol*

as for him being scared of losing his title. . . lol you guys are gay. especially mike tha hagger lol your lil gay attempts at being gay to call out mango arnt workin dude. he probably still wont go and hell probably still remaing the worlds best melee player of all time. dudes a legend and he went undefeated in socal for about 2 and a half to 3 years now or more. he even went to east coast non stop entering and winning who knows how many tourneys after ROM1.

and oh man lol mango hadnt played falco serious for about a month now and maybe did a handful of times at yesterdays tourney in friendlies but yet still was 3 to 2 stocking m2k left and right lol

mango is the best and there is no getting around it lol there is all the evidence anyone could need to prove it as well so i dont see how people can doubt him so easily

long live the white boy

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
man, lucky we went back and forth tho still. i got ***** very badly 2 games, but i won like a third or so total i think. the way you worded it makes me sound awful -.-

i do agree he is on a different level tho no question

itd be gay to armada to not get to fight him again. half a year for what? that was his primary reason. he will go

Armada

Smash Lord
Lucky: Thats true. The reason why i came to Pound 4 was bascially Mango beacuase i placed 2 in singles at Genesis.

Did you saw the friendlis the first day?
i am 99% the score was 5-5 but i guees that dosen´t count beacuse that was to close or something :p

It´s impossible (at least for me) to have that kind of motivation in friendlis.
Even if i would win with 100-0 against Mango in firendlis he would still be the better player.

Friendlis (for me) is to learn what you can/will do in tournament matches.
Try new things try to see new ways around you opponent.

Much of my stuff coming from a friendly when i try to find new stuff just becuase it dosen´t matter if i win or lost.

Friendlis is overrated.

But i hope he will coming this time so we can play in a tournament again.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
mew2king you just straight up **** people in friendlies :(. i felt so depressed at Event 52 when I played you. LOL. you should probably try new stuff & study people in friendlies haha.

Armada

Smash Lord
so you study people in friendlies? i just play to get better, not study them. i should do that tho i guess <-<
Yeah i do that =).

Study and learn new stuff is a good thing.

When i start to play Peach i have a feeling she have so much more potenciall so i start to try every move in every situation to find new stuff.

I find a couple things in friendlis a couple of them when i played alone at home.

So friendlis dosen´t matter even if you wins or lost.
It matter in a tournament when it´s actually is a moment you have to play good.

LuCKy

Smash Master
m2k: alright i did write that pretty fast my bad the few matches i seen you were getting TAPED lol but i seen you win a few . . .well on fd anyways but the falco was beasting you

armada: I wasnt trying to say that you completely got destroyed. Just that those friendlies probably counted more then any other friendlies ever played since you flew across the world to play mango and he wasnt about to dissapoint you lol you said friendlies dont count but in this case i cant really believe that you guys wernt trying your 100%

All that would change is the pressure with the crowd and the fact that its actually tournament play. Which if anything could make you guys play a bit worse. with those matches there was nothing on the line but your pride and not really any bias chanting since you had your own huge crowd rooting for you that you earned respectfully at genesis lol I cant say much for the set count but i though. ill have to see what mango says about it but i dont see any reason for you to lie lol

as for who is the best player. mango has traveled all over the US and proven time and time again that the US has no equal for him and he most certainly is on a level of his own here. If anyone doubts that then theyre just crazy lol. Europe though i believe you are the best player there right? I mean i guess there isnt really enough evidence to prove that you cant take a set again from mango. although you did prove youre definitely one of the worlds best and i really would love to see you play mango again but who knows if it will happen again. For now just go to apex and give mango a reason to play you the next time if he dosnt make it there. If you can go to apex and win when mango dosnt go the world is going to go nuts. Everyone will be in a debate again of who is better lol and basically it would give mango a reason to prove to everyone how good he is (which he loves doing) at this point he feels he has nothing more to prove, so give him someone to prove he is better than

Mango has been winning for the last 3 years almost. . . . you guys cant really blame him for getting bored lol to mango playing this game has always been about being the best. not about money or anything like that but pure pride and the love of the game. if he played for money hed be attending every single socal tourney to make whatever amount of money he could. which he dosnt at all lol for pound he didnt pracitce for **** and he didnt break a sweat. he dosnt play his spacies at all anymore and busting them out randomly to play m2k is "quote mango - easy as hell" sorry m2k lol basically he dosnt have a reason to even want to practice or have a reason to want to improve. no competition for him means he isnt gaining anything from winning every tourney he enters which he does do lol and he believes will happen at apex as well . . again there is plenty of evidence to prove that he will win. so to him there isnt a point to go when he would just beat everyone again. yea it sounds cocky as **** but thats just how it is lol complaining or *****ing at him wont change anything. its not like mangos been the best for a few months or something its been goin on for a long time and the dude needs a break.

NeutralDamage

Smash Journeyman
Needs a break now, just when Armada comes? Lol, why won't he enter and then keep a 6 months brake till Pound V where Armada will prob be? Well, it's his call...

PB&J

Smash Hero
m2k- just pay for his ticket..you are a nice guy and i think it will help out..just tell mango to team with u at the next big tourny or something or pay u half the money back.

if mango doesnt go to apex top for in any order will prob look like

m2k - u better enter singles
shiz
hbox
armada

any order like i said and jman will be up there somewhere too..lots of comp will be there though

ARMADA- I HEARD U WAS COMING TO NY THIS WEEK..IM UP HERE NOW..LET ME KNOW FOR WE CAN HANG OUT, PLAY, ILL SHOW U NY, INTERVIEWS, "ARMADA'S LEADS THE WAY" PM IF ANYTHING

M2K-CALL ME SON..ASAP

LUCKY-IF U COME TO THIS TOURNY U CAN TEAM WITH SHIZ..HE HAS NO TEAMMATE ..SO U SHOULD COME AND DO THAT

D

Deleted member

Removed by Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
man, lucky we went back and forth tho still. i got ***** very badly 2 games, but i won like a third or so total i think. the way you worded it makes me sound awful -.-

i do agree he is on a different level tho no question

itd be gay to armada to not get to fight him again. half a year for what? that was his primary reason. he will go
Yeah... Mango was actually kinda destroying you before you guys did all FD LOL. It actually was "2 / 3 stocks left and right".

Armada

Smash Lord
Lucky: Yeah but after the tournamnt when I placed 4th when my goal was first place its really hard to focus on the game.

I was so dissapointed so actually i didn´t wanna play but like you said i flew to USA so i really wanna play more with him when i actually have the chance.

But the difference between our first friendlis (5-5) and the "second rond" (5-1) is something to think about.

I am not saying i am better than Mango because i know i have to beat him but i just wanna say those friendlis is not a good thing to try to make a difference between our skill level.

I don´t like to john but this is true story: I was sick at pound and maybe this was a reason why i didn´t could play my best. But my best sets in the tournament was at least against you and M2k.

It will be really boring if Mango didn´t attend.
I feel i deserve a new chance to prove i can beat him.

Mango: At the last day at pound4 i ask you if you are coming to Apex and you said "if you are coming i will attend the tounament" (My English suck but something like that said Mango) so you have to come.

I book my tickets just to get a new chance. (Lucky can you told him to read that if he didn´t read that?)

Top Bottom