• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interview with JL (People's Challenger) // TSC

Niko Mar

Smash Lord

Welcome to The Smash Cast! We are a podcast that discusses the latest and greatest in Smash news!
From the analysis of newcomers to hopes and predictions, we've got all you fellow Smashers covered.

[collapse=Members]
@ Niko Mar Niko Mar
@ Soupenomics Soupenomics
@Piks
@Senselessbreak
@PreacherDudeRox
@ Souless_shadow Souless_shadow
@ Muster Muster
@Dinoman96
[/collapse]

Check out our most recent videos,

JL (People's Challenger) Interview

Meta Knight Reveal Impressions

Rivals of Aether Interview w/ Dan Fornace

Also, be sure to watch some other new videos:

+ Robin Reveal Impressions = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJvVrKjyBI&list=UUX2fV2m9rkiSAnm8aka5Iqw

+ Captain Falcon Analysis = http://youtu.be/Yx4mhBwfXHs

[collapse=Btw, wanna play MK7 with us?]
[/collapse]

Last edited:

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
While i probably wouldn't have much to contribute this podcast, i'd like to contribute possible future editions.
skype name is musketeerer

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
While i probably wouldn't have much to contribute this podcast, i'd like to contribute possible future editions.
skype name is musketeerer
Alright. I'll be sure to add you later.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Im glad this thread was made. So when is the podcast going to happen?
I'm glad it was made too.

And, to my knowledge, it's going to go down tomorrow.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Things should get interesting with this first talk. Whos going to participate for Talk #1?
I haven't kept track, but there's 6 people in the Skype chat as of now, not counting Souless_shadow, who left the chat for some unknown reason.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Am I in this list?
You are included in the people planned to be a part of it, but I didn't include you in the number of people in the Skype chat currently.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I cannot talk with you guys normally tomorrow, but as OP of the Rumors and Leaks thread and a bit of a video editor, you can send me the file through e-mail and I can edit it and add an "OP's Opinion" or something.

I'm the Barry Kramer of this group, if you will.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I cannot talk with you guys normally tomorrow, but as OP of the Rumors and Leaks thread and a bit of a video editor, you can send me the file through e-mail and I can edit it and add an "OP's Opinion" or something.

I'm the Barry Kramer of this group, if you will.
I will have you know that, just because you said that, you shall now forever be Barry to me.

But if you wouldn't mind editing it, I'm sure your help would be more than welcome.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Actually, can I take part in this video/discussion? I want to see how its going to turn out.
I was kinda planning like you were gonna take part of it this entire time, so... yeah. XD

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I will have you know that, just because you said that, you shall now forever be Barry to me.

But if you wouldn't mind editing it, I'm sure your help would be more than welcome.
Oh yeah, I can edit it in my free time. I'll just need to know who's who and everything so I can label everyone, get the right pictures and such, nothing too much.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Oh yeah, I can edit it in my free time. I'll just need to know who's who and everything so I can label everyone, get the right pictures and such, nothing too much.
Well, all the pictures we're gonna be referring to whatnot are in the OP up there.

And once the roster of people involved is solid for each podcast, I'll be sure to let you know who's in it.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
So who's gonna be all in this?

You know there's a point where there'd be too many people right?

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So who's gonna be all in this?

You know there's a point where there'd be too many people right?
Yeah, eventually we'll cap it off.

I dunno who's in it. Some people may leave, some may join. We'll know the final listing for this podcast come tomorrow.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I had to leave for some family stuff. But I'm definitely going to join tomorrow.
Ah. But why did you leave the chat for that? You could've just stayed in the chat, and waited for tomorrow.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Just incase for some reason you don't have it: my skype's theultradeino.
I got it earlier. I just figured you weren't gonna be able to be a part of this podcast, considering what you said earlier.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I know, just making sure you guys had my skype account now so I didn't have to give it out later.
Ah, yeah, I got it. It's all good.

Also, I just realized there's gonna have to be a channel this is gonna go on.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I have a channel if you want, but I'm only posting quality content I warn ya :p.
Are you saying this isn't gonna be quality?

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
I'd say it has the potential to go either way. Some pod casts are good, while others are just people interrupting each other for an hour or so.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
I'd say it has the potential to go either way. Some pod casts are good, while others are just people interrupting each other for an hour or so.
Exactly, and that's why fewer people is always better. Everyone has their own opinions on the subjects, and would like to share them, so having a bunch of people just interrupting each other is "No Good" (- cit. Sonic ).

*laughs* -cit. Sakurai

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Hmmm. We probably should cut down on the number of people.

Everyone else except me, get out. You're fired. :troll:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I'm sorry to announce this, but I'm gonna not allow anyone else other than who's in the Skype chat now to participate. Come future podcasts, we'll switch people out, but for now, I'm cutting it.

majorasmaskfan

Smash Journeyman
I am down for this if their is room on the final roster for this specific podcast. My Skype profile is "crystal.pepsi 1" My only question is this going to be a weekly thing with special podcast when a new trailer or high profile potential leak is around. obviously things will be figured out as we go on, the only thing that could be a problem is if on a certain week none of the daily pics are really worth discussing. So hopefully this ends up being a thoughtful, and entertaining, discussion, and not a giant cluster **** (though that can be entertaining too, sometimes)

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
I'm sorry to announce this, but I'm gonna not allow anyone else other than who's in the Skype chat now to participate. Come future podcasts, we'll switch people out, but for now, I'm cutting it.
Do we know who the regulars are going to be?

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
Kinda wish I could do this, as I might have a few important points. Busy day tomorrow though, so nah.

Top Bottom