• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interest in a tournament in Edinboro, PA?

Storky

Smash Rookie
Greetings Smashers!

I recently earned approval from a local card shop in Edinboro, PA, known as Gold Star Anime & Games (located at 5540 West 6N Edinboro, Pa. 16412 and at http://www.goldstaranime.com/) to host smash tournaments using their facility. As of now nothing is set in stone, and I'm just looking to see if there would be enough interest from nearby players to make it a viable pursuit. As of now, the only implication is that I would need additional setups, both TV and GameCube, as well as copies of the game (I can only provide one full setup).

If at all interested, please reply so that I can start ironing out the details! :)

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
you should

all PA/Ohio events get planned and discussed in that group

@ Storky Storky , currently going to school in Erie at PSBehrend! hmu and we'll smash.

Last edited:

Storky

Smash Rookie
Oh damn this actually got some interest :p At this point everything's gonna have to wait until the summer, things are kinda tight with lacrosse season and stuff.

Top Bottom