• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Instead of Alph....

Who would you prefer playable over alph?

• Total voters

Shmoopy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jordanious24
3DS FC
3995-6588-3249
As we all know, ALF is the alternate character/alternate skin to Olimar, but that just hardly does it for me. I understand why, being that they look to be the most 2 similar pikmin captains but...
Who would you all prefer to see??
IS LOUIE AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Hazm@

Smash Rookie
Louie is kinda cute, but alph is pretty creepy IMO. Those googly doll eyes freak me out

Ultimate Sneeze

Smash Apprentice
For Project M, they've usually kept alt costumes to things that came out before brawl (Fire Peach is the only exception iirc). Pikmin III came out rather recently. And instead of Louie, I'd honestly just want more recolors. Just personal preference, though.

I feel like this thread fits more in the Smash 4 forums, haha.

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
what about a mister saturn skin?
I don't get why Olimar should get that unless Pikmin 3 made some heavy Earthbound references.

And I agree that this only has relevance on sm4sh Olimar, so why is this thread made in the PM Oli boards...?

Top Bottom