• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Instant Change?

B_Smash07

Smash Apprentice
i was playing my friend wo is a noob-tasic sheik, and sumhow he changed from zelda t sheik during the countdown. is that glitch or can sum1 tell me exactly how to do it?

-EE-

Smash Cadet
Lol yeah man its no glitch, when the stage is picked and u hit start all you do is hold down A to get her to change b4 the battle starts.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Not really lol prolly for some other reason then that.
um yeah really, if you have a character with 2 different forms there are bound to be people who want to play as one or the other. implementing the "a button interface" allows for both sides of the spectrum to be sated.

as for how to turn into sheik before the match, simple you nubcake, you just press: up, down, left, right, up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, start. Thats all you have to do. I hate these noobs. Oh, and this is most definitely a glitch, aka super haxorz...peace

-hiroshi

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I heard if you hold A before the match and the whole time during the match, Sheik says, "lol top tier" in the final 5 seconds.

mad_max

Smash Cadet
What an insane glitch!!11!!1!

Dude, try this one: as soon as the match starts, hit start, then hold L, R, A, Start.

It makes Sheik topper tier.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
um yeah really, if you have a character with 2 different forms there are bound to be people who want to play as one or the other. implementing the "a button interface" allows for both sides of the spectrum to be sated.

as for how to turn into sheik before the match, simple you nubcake, you just press: up, down, left, right, up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, start. Thats all you have to do. I hate these noobs. Oh, and this is most definitely a glitch, aka super haxorz...peace

-hiroshi
This post wins this thread. GG

S2

Smash Lord
I just figured this out....

so we all know that holding A at the start of a match turns you into Sheik, right?

But if you press down-b during a match, you can transform right in the middle of a fight. And get this, if you press it again, you'll turn back into Zelda.

Imagine how surprised tournament players are going to be, when you just start switching who you are right there in the middle of a match.

UNBlizzard

Smash Cadet
Man wait till we tell Drephen!
He's going to be so excited maybe Ken and Isai wana know too!!!

Top Bottom