• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Instant arrow shot? (video)

Swil

Smash Apprentice
I was browsing and I found this video. Its all in Japanese, so I don't know what its saying, but from what its showing it seems if you shoot the arrow right when you touch the ground it comes out quicker. At first he displays the technique I am talking about, and then he shows what its like if you just shoot the arrow normally in the air.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lQFK0EE2RC4

Also sorry if this is already known, but I haven't seen a topic it on it yet.

Magnawolf

Smash Apprentice
Looks somewhat useful, maybe even more useful if you're running away and you reverse it.

DivineBlade

Smash Apprentice
I dunno...if you ask me, Link lags when he lands so im not sure if its all that useful. Falco blaster in the air canceling is a different story o_O

iron blade

Smash Ace
ZOMG we should call it the Swil lag cancel!!11one

/sarcasm

It's not earth shatteringly amazing, but it looks interesting. I'll have to try that out. Nice find.

Ultimatum479

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, you can. This has been a subject of discussion on the Toon Link character boards for quite some time now. They call it the "Short Hop Double Arrow" or SHDA for short. (I think that's based on Falco's laser-spam in Melee.)

Top Bottom