• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Instant 999% Death glitch (RP link inside) [2.5b]

HCK91

Smash Rookie
It was just too quick to even understand what the hell happened. I just know it happened and it could possibly break any team match including these character. Thankfully I was playing the Wifi-safe pack so I could save that abomination...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qhk6brxtnjmwshq/rp_130129_1502.bin
I think it has something to do with getting hit after being grabbed but it's just too fast to get and I still have give it a deeper look. Anyway, there it is if you want to see.

EDIT: Just restarted my Wii and played it again...Now it results in a out of sync replay. Very weird...Anyway let me know if it is the same for you.

HCK91

Smash Rookie
It was just after Lucas grabbed the red Mario, within the first 10 seconds more or less. Anyway restarting my Wii mae the thing disappear even for me, it's like it was a coincidental bug due to a faulty loading of the mod, or some very odd, very unlikely programming bug...You can see the red Mario doing random stuff afterwards because it got desynchronized, since the original event occuring was, basically, him exploding in the right corner of the stage XD

Top Bottom