• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V: Memphis, TN: March 30-31 Live Updates Online! See 1st post for details

Tink

Smash Hero
SO me and my mystery partner(MR. HARTTTTTT) are taking teams here and want to know if any teams wanna MM?!?!?

also, tinky wants singles MMs!!!

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'll help out again if you'd like :bigthumbu
You know any day I can help, Zane. Just let me know.

Im also trying to get T4rnish here, he said Scrappy quit smash and he has no ride, BUT he let slip Moogle picked him up once. So I told him to get Moogle to pick him up, and to make to sure, Im going to tell Moogle to pick him up.

There are No Johns when it comes to INN.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Lance was right. This page has exploded. Great to see 30+ on the pre reg list. Zane this is gonna be the biggest INN yet. ^____^

Fizz, we teaming?

Nite

Smash Champion
YAY! Tinky and Viperboy are coming!

Tink- I got $5 for ya. Falco ditto, 2/3.

Alpha, I might be able to help you out with that housing situation. I need to hear from RAM though.

Dark, where you at? I know you and the gang will show up.

Keta

Smash Journeyman
Nite, your PM box is full. Empty it out, get on AIM, or both. *shrug* Do something so I can talk to you, lol.

RAM

Smash Lord
YAY! Tinky and Viperboy are coming!

Tink- I got $5 for ya. Falco ditto, 2/3.

Alpha, I might be able to help you out with that housing situation. I need to hear from RAM though.

Dark, where you at? I know you and the gang will show up.
I had no idea this thread was up yet, FLORIDA IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been looking forward to this and You know you have to pre-reg me and Drumma, I'll talk to the rest of the crew to see whose going probably Rook and maybe Boomstick if he can get off from work but for now just put me and drummer on the List. also nite I'm please you still remembered I called housing dibs in my Inn4 shoutouts, Nite FTW.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
@Zane - I mentioned it in my first post, but put me down for a full setup and a powerstrip. Also, since Hand's listed with a camera (so implied to be a cameraman), feel free to mention that I'll have my tri-wing screwdriver and probably some spare parts in my bag there, so I can be official controller-repairman for anyone who needs it during the tourney.

RAM

Smash Lord
I might need your services before the tourney Mr Spaceballs my fav controller Old Brokey had to be retired after 6 years of game play because the analog is so loose, I can Dash Dance by just shaking the controller.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Awesome to see the Florida guys making a return. RAM, we need to get some friendlies in this time.

Cant wait to play a bunch of the OOS guys I have never played before. Its gonna rock!!!!

RAM

Smash Lord
and you know we have to come back Smashter, and defenitely have to get some Friendlies in, matter of fact I need to friendly with all of RUN7 and everyone that want to play with King Ramsey, ( jk about the King part :p )

Handorin

Smash Hero
For reference, I asked if I can house, and I can house up to 6 people.

Any takers?

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
IHSB said:
I'll have my tri-wing screwdriver and probably some spare parts in my bag there, so I can be official controller-repairman for anyone who needs it during the tourney.
That goes for me too. And me and SmashterLink might be bringing a camera.

RAM-I claim first match with you. Two INNs and we still havent played.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I was more of hoping to play your now infamous Luigi head to head. Mario dittos can happen later though. I love them.

3GOD

Smash Ace
For reference, I asked if I can house, and I can house up to 6 people.

Any takers?
I'd like a place to stay for Friday night...I can even give you and some others a ride to/from the hotel.

I also can bring one crappy setup and power strip.

RAM

Smash Lord
It's all good, as long as we can have some fun matches. one day I want everyone to know I have the best Luigi in the South that's my one goal. well I have another goal and that's to help my crew stand out and to be recognized as great players.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
If; I get a ride
:Can house one or two people
Else; no housing
End

...Sorry, I'm doing a computer programming project and decided it was appropriate.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
I could prob. go if it was at. and sund. but if its friday and sat. i wouldnt be able to go due to missing school.
I would consider changing the date to march 31st april 1st

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Mcscruff - Unfortunately due to the schedule of the hotel's meeting facilities, this is the best I can get :(

If there are a lot of problems with school, we can have a later start time, that's about it unfortunately.

Update pre-reg again.

If anyone keeps contact with Darkrain or the Kishes let me know. I'd like to see them back :)

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Virgil - Currently, registration is set for 2:00 pm. We'll be able to start setting up, taking money, etc then. Depending on how many people need to delay b/c of school will determine the actual start time of the tourney.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Well, I have a test that morning and probably won't be able to make it till 5 or 6-ish. I'm also assuming the people I'm riding with will have at least the same conundrum.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ok 3GOD got's a spot. I can take 5 more.

On a side note, if everyone preregged entered singles, and all of the biweekly money went into singles pot, first place would take home $1274.

EDIT: yes I know not all of it is going into the pot. I just said so now since I dont know how much actually is.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Not sure how the biweekly fundraising will be split quite yet between doubles and singles, but no matter what, singles winner takes him over a grand. Period.

Plus we have 5 more biweeklies to make that number higher! (Possibly/probably $1,500 bonus money)

First place will also get a "mystery prize" that i've been working on (assuming its ready on time). It'll be sweet :)

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Yes McCloud, it's more than tissue, 4 m&ms, 2 rocks, a mint, 3 mint wrappers, and some parmesean cheese that Darkrain received last time :D

I'm actually dishing out some cash this time. Whee!

Handorin

Smash Hero
McC- You could come over that night if you want. Lot's of smash will be done at my house. (unless we all decide to go to sleep for saturday)

Zane- you should have 2 mystery bags this time: something cool and something semi cool. If you make the winner pick, it will make it all more suspenceful. ;)

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
Mint Rappers?

+

edited to be on topic - Can we move registration back about an hour? I think most of us get out of school at 2 *shrugs*

It'll be kinda weird for OOS people in college and high school btw... I know you can't change it but it's gonna be hard for them.

Nite

Smash Champion
McCloud- Please save the spam for somewhere else.

RAM- You know I gotcha man. If it's only you two, then I can house a couple more, but I'll wait until you find out if the others are coming.

Viperboy- Get in some Falco dittos that we've avoided for so long?

Top Bottom