• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ink Dropping Summary (I did not coin the term)

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
I know for a fact that real people are not going to call some silly animation the Dush Drop, but if kids from CA wants to circle dush drop from time to time, then fine, each their own, right?

I can't wait to see Inks online, it's going to be great.
lol you make it sound like inks cares.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
The gifs are interesting. Brings to mind this image from the Dojo:

Both Yoshi and Mario trip and land on their butts. Kirby lands on his butt after running over a Banana Peel. This makes me think that tripping WILL be a game mechanic, and the Banana Peel is a tool to trigger the tripping action, throwing the player off, instead of simply incapacitating them like previously speculated.
(Like having an item that makes you shield or jump when you don't want to.)

*I don't know if this was mentioned already, but I thought I'd bring it up.*

Mario77

Smash Apprentice
Man, alls I have to say is, I hope tripping doesnt interfere with gameplay, I don't wana get killed just because I managed to trip somehow. And I don't want everyone tripping all over the place, even thought I didn't see any of this in the demo. I don't wanna find my self saying, "UGH WHO EVER INVENTED TRIPPING IN THIS GAME NEEDS TO BE SHOT!".

courte

Smash Lord
im glad its there
perhaps its trying to throw random back into the game which some people tried to avoid

WTF i TRIPPED?! = WTF A BOMB-OMB FELL IN FRONT OF MY FALCON PUNCH!!

Top Bottom