• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA thread, Register your names for the first post!

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
Mrobinson587, IU vs Purdue crew battle???
If i went to IU right now I would say yes! but I go to IPFW. If those from IU plan on making a trip to Purdue or vice versa I would make an effort to go because I still consider myself part of the IU crew...

And yes purdue would win in both Melee and 64 that I am sure...

Seeing as i was probably the best person at smash 64 at IU and that i know i suck in comparison yeah...

So Fort Wayne has a prodigy smasher... it's a shame he came to melee so late in it's life cycle.
Dude has potential be seriously good though

keep your ears open for Oran. Don't know if we will get a chance to take him to a tourney or not but he has a lot of natural talent and skill but needs some more experience.

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
i want to play you >_>
dude i'm horrible. I know enough advanced techniques and strategies to beat those that don't know them.

aka i can whoop on noobs

i don't play smash 64 on a regular basis. we played melee every week but nobody brought in the 64 version....

When it comes out of the VC and i can practice it... maybe... we will see :)

Tanvis

Smash Cadet
keep your ears open for Oran. Don't know if we will get a chance to take him to a tourney or not but he has a lot of natural talent and skill but needs some more experience.
Oran? I beat him all the time, he knows his advanced techniques but always screws them up mid battle. Haha, yeah he's good though

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Oran? I beat him all the time, he knows his advanced techniques but always screws them up mid battle. Haha, yeah he's good though
I don't think he's talking about Oranjoose, sir. You phail.

I'd really like to do some sort of IU vs PU thing...However it just so happens that NONE of the IU smashers have cars...

...yea

Takumaru

Smash Lord
I can see it now "Taku goes to college: the ice climbers come to purdue!" like some random anime episode.

_kSo_

Smash Master
good to know an ICs player is going to be here. we have too many peaches and space animals 0.o

but not a lot of marths surprisingly

Tanvis

Smash Cadet
I don't think he's talking about Oranjoose, sir. You phail.

I'd really like to do some sort of IU vs PU thing...However it just so happens that NONE of the IU smashers have cars...

...yea
If he's not, then I do phail

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
If he's not, then I do phail

Ha ha no not that Oran this guys name is actually Oran... or it could be Oren? whatever. Don't think he has a smashboards account although he's been here for sure.

Then again i didn't think tanvis did either.

No Iu smashers with cars... hmm well if i feel like doing a ****ton of driving MAYBE sometime i could
come down Friday night
and we drive to purdue friday night
spend the night there
Smash Saturday
Go back saturday afternoonish
I drive back home

could work but I would need a lot of help with gas money but if you get the whole IU crew it's not that bad. I can take 6 other in the van I might be able to borrow.

Find out how many would be interested in going. I don't think i would be able to do this until novemberish. It would of course be easiest if you found some way up to Purdue and I just drove there. But that's the real trick :lick: huh...

Tanvis

Smash Cadet
Ha ha no not that Oran this guys name is actually Oran... or it could be Oren? whatever. Don't think he has a smashboards account although he's been here for sure.

Then again i didn't think tanvis did either.

No Iu smashers with cars... hmm well if i feel like doing a ****ton of driving MAYBE sometime i could
come down Friday night
and we drive to purdue friday night
spend the night there
Smash Saturday
Go back saturday afternoonish
I drive back home

could work but I would need a lot of help with gas money but if you get the whole IU crew it's not that bad. I can take 6 other in the van I might be able to borrow.

Find out how many would be interested in going. I don't think i would be able to do this until novemberish. It would of course be easiest if you found some way up to Purdue and I just drove there. But that's the real trick :lick: huh...
Hah, well, I suppose I'll poll everyone tommorrow, but the whole crew never comes. Its always Me, Jekyll, Dan (blonde guy if you forgot), Cassie, and some random new people that Jekyll brought that I dont know. Oh and Brian comes sometimes, but never for long or that often, he's got law stuff I think.

B

Breathtaka

I go to Ball State and play smash a couple times a week and was wondering fi there were any smash tourneys that were going on close to here in the upcoming weeks, or any players at Ball State that could play on the weekends?

that 1 guy

Smash Ace
I go to Ball State and play smash a couple times a week and was wondering fi there were any smash tourneys that were going on close to here in the upcoming weeks, or any players at Ball State that could play on the weekends?
yes there are look at the first post. Good luck getting a hold of them. I could probably give you the aim screen name of the guys down there.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I play with almost every character. The last tournament at PU just so happened I played with Marth. But I don't know who I am best with. Might need some of assistance with finding that out. HELP!!!!!!

Takumaru

Smash Lord
I picked based off of who's game series I liked which is why I play sheik and samus. I dunno where the heck I got the idea to play ICs but I now randomly play ICs, Samus and Sheik... Or just pick who ever is higher on the tier list. :roll:

_kSo_

Smash Master
I play with almost every character. The last tournament at PU just so happened I played with Marth. But I don't know who I am best with. Might need some of assistance with finding that out. HELP!!!!!!
ur marth looks pretty solid, although i havent seen your fox or falco

TheOJ

Smash Journeyman
You totally owned me with your Marth at the last tournament, but yeah, I haven't seen you play any other characters.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I need to update the first post...you guys need to remind me of that this Thursday...

Speaking of...THIS THURSDAY! WOO!!

Takumaru

Smash Lord
How about we just leave a nifty reminder here? HEY TIM! UPDATE THE FIRST POST!

Happy? :laugh:

By the way, I will either be late this thursday or not make it at all due to soccer. Which I think I quit but I'm not sure if it was official... it's complicated... anyway I want to play you this time since I didn't get to last time. No rainbow cruise. :urg:

Takumaru

Smash Lord
I <3 kitties and kitties <3 me!

So if the same thing happens next thursday you're gonna have to teach my some stuff. Did you remember to update the first post?

Top Bottom