• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA thread, Register your names for the first post!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I'm in Mount Vernon, IN which is like 20 min from Evansville...... so.. yeah.
Hey man, we meet weekly in Evansville. Technically I live in Evansville but I have a 20 minute drive too. You should join KneeBash (Southern Indiana's melee crew) and come to our weeklies the next one is at my house. If you don't play Melee that's fine, we will teach you and you will like it.

Check ur PM's.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
dude, purdue? is way better for school and smash...but IU parties harder and has hotter girls, ill admit...so good choice lol
I have 5 Purdue allumnists in my family including my mom and dad. Unfortunately, I am into that philosophy, logic, and law ****, so IU is my place...I still love Purdue!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
ohai

I've already posted in this thread but

Asdioh in Warsaw, IN.

And I'm alone.

^ lolwut someone else in Indiana plays Kirby? I can't claim the title of "Best Kirby in Indiana" unless I play this person I guess >_>
I mean, I assumed I had the title by default because nobody in Indiana plays Smash.

soFRESH&soSHEIK

Smash Cadet
i didnt make a thread on it cuz i need to get more info. but its at connectd' gaming center 65 S. Main Spencer IN. all i know so far is that its goin to be singles and doubs 3stock ,team attck on. items none and off . i need to find out registration fees and time. but if it gets a good turnout they will fo sure host more brawl events. trust the place needs a good turnout and not just the usuals
checkout their site-www.connectdgaming.com

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
Hey fear4 what happened to the melee tourney in north manchester on the 11th of july? Do we need to delay it to gather more interest/secure a new venue? I can try and get my church but we might have to wait a while to get it.

Also the Allen County Public Library (Fort Wayne Area) is hosting a Brawl tourney on July 18th with SBR rules. As of now, I don't think there is any prize and it may only be for those 19 and under. The site it is being organized on is here

http://acpl.gtsystem.org/

They also are running a mario kart one for younger kids

ice-

Smash Journeyman
Hey fear4 what happened to the melee tourney in north manchester on the 11th of july? Do we need to delay it to gather more interest/secure a new venue? I can try and get my church but we might have to wait a while to get it.

Also the Allen County Public Library (Fort Wayne Area) is hosting a Brawl tourney on July 18th with SBR rules. As of now, I don't think there is any prize and it may only be for those 19 and under. The site it is being organized on is here

http://acpl.gtsystem.org/

They also are running a mario kart one for younger kids
Its happening. We have a venue at Manchester College so it going to happen on the 11th.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Its happening. We have a venue at Manchester College so it going to happen on the 11th.
gooooooo THIS! Jekyll and I will be noobcruisin this ****.

PS: The noob cruiser is Falcon sideB.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Hiya everyone! I'm in Bloomington for about a month and was wanting to know what smash scene was like out here for the summer. PM me or something, I need some smash during my free time when I'm not cleaning apartments on IU campus.

LongDong

Smash Rookie
Anybody still 64 near central Indiana?

Looking for some good games or a tourney.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure there's no one else after I left Indiana lol

Also you should post in the new thread.

Top Bottom