• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inconsistent DD in Project M on Dolphin 4.0, REMEDY4THOSE IN NEED!!

Elili

Smash Rookie
Hey everybody, so I setup Melee and Project M Netplay today. Melee worked fine, but I noticed a odd inconsistency when it came Dash Dancing in Project M. I asked around but no one seemed to have a direct answer and some suggested my timing was off (which it was not). To test the possibility of my potential poor stick wiggling abilities I turned on my Wii and ran PM on there. The result was my Dash Dancing was fine (on the Wii). So I did some messing around with the Radius setting on Dolphin and discovered that '100' for Radius is too large and for some odd reason in Project M only, I don't know why but when I lowered the Radius down to 70 it became consistent once again. Maybe its the adapter I use (Mayflash PC adapter) or something else, but this adjustment worked for me. If anyone else is experiencing this with Project M in Dolphin try adjusting the Radius as a remedy to the problem!

Hope this helps someone out!

Top Bottom