• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In-Depth look at peach

Kajitora

Smash Apprentice
All the information below is that of Mew2King and has only been summarized for use in this topic please visit his site and check out the entire thing for further info:

P.S. I haven’t seen a topic or found one actually summarizing mew2kings report with other ones for easier access so please don’t bash me if there is one I can’t find it

SSBM Statistics List

http://members.aol.com/oovideogamego...e/profile.html go there for the FULL list

Note: a FRAME is 1/60 of a second (in this game at least, as are most video games)

---Invincibility (when you come off the 'respawn cloud' after each death) lasts for exactly 120 frames (EXACTLY 2 seconds)

Here's some common frames to seconds conversions:
60 frames = 1 second
30 frames = 1/2 second
20 frames = 1/3 second
15 frames = 1/4 second
12 frames = 1/5 second
10 frames = 1/6 second
etc. etc. etc.

Dodge Ratings - Here's a list I made of everyone's dodge ratings, statistically proven with frames counts on the frames of the dodge that you're ALWAYS invincible to ALL attacks. The number on the left half of the fraction is the amount of frames you're actually dodging (in other words, how many frames you're invincible and can't be harmed) while the number on the right half of the fraction is the total time that the dodge lasts. The percent of the dodge that you're ALWAYS invincible is written in a percent, and a ..... means it's a repeating decimal. Note: almost all of the dodges start on frame 2, so in other words, for most of the dodges when you start them, you can only be hit the FIRST frame of the dodge.
---Go here for more information about dodging: http://smashboards.com/showthread.ph...089#post493089

62.962962.....% or 17/27 - Ice Climbers / Marth / Ness / Peach / Roy

Air Dodge Ratings - measures the amount of frames you're ALWAYS invincible to ALL attacks when you dodge in air.

---Especially for projectile attacks, Peach/Zelda dodge them longer than anyone (and 1 frame earlier than normal too), then the next best is Marth/Roy, then Falco/Fox, and then a tie for worst/normal is for the rest of the characters, who don't dodge extra long for projectiles as for normal attacks(too bad for them).

Also note that there are other factors as well, which include the fact that certain characters, like Mewtwo for example, "recover" from his dodge extremely fast. What I mean by this is that after he finished his air dodge, he can grab the ledge(if he's next to one) almost right away, while other characters, like Zelda/Peach/Fox/Falco/etc.etc.etc. don't grab the ledge right away, so they can't use it for recovering off the stage as easily as Mewtwo can. There's also how long the air dodge keeps them in air, like how Zelda/Peach's is MUCH quicker than the other characters, as when those 2 princesses air dodge they fall back down to the ground almost right away (I bet you didn't know that Zelda's Air Dodge goes FARTHER/HIGHER than Zelda's aerial jump, which is really weird)

Group A
Starting time - 3 frames (vulnerable frames 1 and 2)
Total time invincible - 17 frames (frames 3-19)
2 characters: Peach/Zelda

Roll Ratings - measures how long a character is invincible during his/her roll, kind of like it is on the dodge ratings list, ranking a roll's rating by the percentage of the roll that you're invincible to ALL attack. (BTW, every decimal in the percentages are ALL repeating decimals, so I didn't bother to put a line over it or ..... to signify that it's a repeating decimal, because by coincidence ALL of the decimals are repeating decimals).

*Almost every roll has a starting time of 4 frames (so you can only be hit on frames 1, 2, and 3 but you're invincible to all attacks on frames 4, 5, 6 etc.)

Group B
16/31 or 51.612903225806451%
---Peach (Both Rolls)

Rolling Distance - shows overall rankings for how far each character rolls (average between Forward and Back rolls)

23 out of 26) Peach

--------------------------------------------------

Forward Rolling Distance

22 out of 26) Peach

Backwards Rolling Distance

23 out of 26) Peach

Characters that can Wall Jump (listed in alphabetical order to make it easier to find which characters can wall jump; NOT ranking them by numbers)

---Peach****

****Note 2 - Peach with her Forward B move (Peach Bomber) can "wall jump" over and over again without ever falling or losing altitude, as long as you press forward B over and over again FAST and CONSTANTLY. You can actually move UPWARDS with this trick, but it's a very slow and long process, though it's a great trick to stall matches on courses like Fourside, as many characters can't get to you and you can use this to cheaply win timed matches that you're winning. Your opponent probably won't like it much though. Thanks to MBR (Melee Back Room in smashboards.com) for acquiring this information

Clobbering Item Attack Starting Speed

This shows how fast each character's A, tilt forward A, and dash A attacks are with the Beam Sword, Home Run Bat, Lip's Stick and Star Rod is (in starting speed and counting by frames)

Peach
A - 9
tilt forward A - 14
dash A - 2, then 14

Items that can/can't be thrown far - This will rank the items of SSBM according to how far they can be thrown UPWARDS.

18) Fire Flower
---Peach's Turnips

Item Throwing Power - measures how much power (damage done to victim) in which characters can throw items.

---IMPORTANT: This was tested with the Home Run Bat, and with some weaker items (in damage power, when thrown) don't make any damage power difference, because the damage amount isn't enough to make a difference, but overall, this list is highly accurate. ALSO, this list is APPROXIMATELY in a relatively same order as the item throwing power list(Pichu is worst), so I've decided to not do an item throwing distance list.

Item Throwing Speed - this shows how fast (in frames) characters throw items in each direction, the 4 cardinal directions in air and on the ground, and the throwing speed while running (Dash A). For the sake of arguing I used a Green Shell for this test, since it's easy to use for the test and has average throwing speed for an item, and for other items sometimes the "A" button can be replaced with the "Z" button. Also, this measures speed from the 1st frame in which characters throw the item, and NOT recovery time and NOT total time (total time is how long the attack lasts) of the throw. Here's the list, in alphabetical order (BTW, the fastest/best overall is Sheik, Falco, and Fox, and the slowest/worst is definitely Bowser in every way, no contest there).

Also, before this, here is a list of the AVERAGE item throwing speed for all characters in ranking order and with rating to go by (measured by taking the starting times of all 9 different throw moves and dividing the SUM of those numbers by 9, in frames of course)

10.00 --- (18-19 out of 26) Peach / Zelda
----------
Peach
A / Forward A - 10
Back A - 10
Up A - 11
Down A - 9
Aerial A / Aerial Forward A - 9

Fire Flower/Ray Gun shooting speed STARTING TIME (Ray Gun shooting speed TOTAL TIME for every character is 29 frames, and Fire Flower shooting speed TOTAL TIME averages about 40 frames)

Group B
9 frames
Captain Falcon / Ganondorf / Marth / Peach / Roy / Samus / Sheik / Zelda

This is for the lowest possible damage a "super move" needs to be at to hit FARTHER than a tipper hit (in the center of the platform of course)

---Peach's Bob-omb is very very rare (1/300 supposively) so it's really hard to measure the value at which it's stronger/weaker than a HR Bat tipper hit, but at really high damages it's stronger than a tipper hit.

Note: most (about 2/3 of it) of this "special moves that hit farther than a HR bat tipper hit" was made my sdskeeto, and some of the HRC damages I took from his FAQ(though I did by far most of it)

HomeRun Bat Smash Attack Speed - shows how fast characters do their smash attack with the HomeRun Bat.
---Note: Total Time for most character's HRB smash attack is 79 frames

23 Frames - Link / Mr. Game & Watch / Peach / Young Link

Stopping Speed - shows how long it takes for characters slow down and stop when running, measured in frames.

25 frames - Link / Peach / Young Link

Turning Speed - shows how fast characters can turn while running, measured it frames.
---When turning around to run in the opposite direction that you're facing, you lose 1 frame.
---When turning around to walk in the opposite direction that you're facing, you lose 11 frames.

24 frames - Falco / Peach

Fire Attacks - this is a list of every fire attack in the game (and remember, fire melts ice, like Ice Climbers and especially Freezie's make, and that they can do to you, so if your foe is in ice DON'T use on of these attacks on him/her, but if your TEAMMATE is in ice, and "Friendly Fire" is on, then use one of these attacks to free him/her)

Peach - Forward B - Peach Bomber

Weight - measures how far characters get knocked HORIZONTALLY, or left and right. This list I tested from the Mushroom Kingdom 2 weight scale. Also someone helped me with this by RATING the weights (Mario = 100, a.k.a. average), which is shown on the far left side. I rechecked his work and fixed the mistakes in it, and here is the list.

--- 90 --- (12-14) Peach / Sheik / Zelda

Credits: Blake Mutschler and Aaron Kurtz (and me of course for fixing the mistakes they made and adding Misc. related data about it)

now this is for PAL version which is slightly different from NTSC version which I have; Credits for this goes to Neophos (and me a bit)

--- 90 --- (12-14) Peach / Sheik / Zelda

-also
--ALL items (except Fans, which weight nothing at all) have a weight of EXACTLY 1 on this scale
--Transforming into Metal multiplies your weight by 3.
--Transforming into Giant multiplies your weight by 1.6
--Transforming into Tiny divides your weight by 1.6 (which is the same as multiplying by 0.625)

to find out how fast a character makes the weight platforms go down, just subtract their weight value by "about" 40. This means that Pichu (55) moves the weight platform 1/2 as fast as Kirby (70) does. Not like this is important or anything, just thought you might have wanted to know.

Item Pick-up speeds - shows how fast characters pick up items lying on the ground when he/she presses A to pick them up.

Best/Average: Peach
Pickup Speed: 2 frames
Total Time: 7 frames

Barrel/Crate Pick-Up Time - shows how long (in frames) it takes characters to pick up Barrels/Crates/Party Balls (first number is the actual starting time when it's technically in your character's hands, and the second number is the total time to fully pick the barrel/crate before you can walk or throw it)

5 / 31 - Peach / Zelda

Barrel/Crate Carrying Speed - shows how fast each character walks while carrying a Barrel or Crate.

9 out of 26) Peach

Walking Speed

a ">" means that the character to the left of the ">" ACCELERATES to his/her top speed QUICKER than the character to the right of the ">"

a "=" means the two or three characters between the "=" have the same exact acceleration.

19-21 out of 26) Peach > Captain Falcon > Kirby

Running Speed

a ">" means that the character to the left of the ">" ACCELERATES to his/her top speed QUICKER than the character to the right of the ">"

a "=" means the two or three characters between the "=" have the same exact acceleration.

Note: Acceleration was measured with the BUNNY HOOD on, no matter how small and impossible-to-tell the difference (as long as one of my 10000 tests showed a difference than I put the difference down in this list)

23-24 out of 26) Link > Peach

Average Falling Speed

96% - Kirby / Peach

Falling Speed - shows how fast characters fall, in their TOP speed (not to be confused with "falling speed ACCELERATION", which Fox is by far the fastest in)

Example: Sheik > Link = Young Link
this means that Sheik starts her fall quicker than Link and Young Link, and that Link starts his fall at the same exact speed as Young Link, but all 3 of those characters have the same top speed in a normal fall.

22-23 out of 26) Mewtwo > Peach

Fast-Fall Falling Speed - this is when you tap down on the control stick to fall faster, values may not be exact, but I assure you they are accurate to at LEAST 0.5%, but I have tried yet failed to get them to 0.1% accuracy (it's a **** of a lot harder than you would think, trust me). Also, everything between Pikachu and Ness/Y.Link are actually all the same percentage amount apart, despite what the decimals may say (due to things being rounded, blada blada blada, etc.)

57.5% --------- Ice Climbers / Kirby / Luigi / Peach

***Metal Coat ~ 1.99 (both falls)
***Giant Melee ~ 1.52 (normal fall ~ 1.49)
***Super Mushroom ~ 1.52 (normal fall ~ 1.49)
***Bunny Hood ~ 1.49 (both falls)
***Poison Mushroom ~ 0.67 (normal fall ~ 0.68)
***Tiny Melee ~ 0.57 (normal fall ~ 0.58)

***Giant Melee + Super Mushroom ~ 2.09 (Super Mushroom X 1.375)
***Giant Melee + Poison Mushroom ~ 0.91 (Poison Mushroom X 0.6)
***Tiny Melee + Super Mushroom ~ 0.78 (Super Mushroom X 1.375)
***Tiny Melee + Poison Mushroom ~ 0.46 (Poison Mushroom X 0.8)

Damage Kirby's Vacuum attack does when Kirby spits his foe out with the "A" button

---Side note, characters on Giant Melee and/or with a Super Mushroom do more damage than normal-sized characters do, and characters on Tiny Melee and/or with a Poison Mushroom do less damage than normal-sized characters do. Size matters here.

15% - Falco / Marth / Peach / Roy / Sheik / Zelda

Yoshi's Egg Size List - This [sadly] almost useless list is how big the APPEARANCE of various characters are in Yoshi's Egg (from Yoshi's B move). Sadly, near when I was finished, I found out that this doesn't matter even 1% since the appearance is different than the actual spot where the trapped-in-an-egg-character gets hit, like Link gets hit at a slightly higher point than Falco, and Link is slightly smaller in Yoshi's egg. Oh well, it's pretty accurate to the hit-able size in the egg, and at least 100% accurate on the appearance of the egg, while it might only be 90% accurate in terms of the actual "invisible" target size outside it. Here's the list from biggest to smallest (even though the smaller the egg, the better for the victim trapped inside the egg, since you're a smaller target)

12-15 out of 26) Ice Climbers / Mr. Game & Watch / Peach / Zelda

Shield Size List - shows the order of the character's shields, from biggest to smallest (this does NOT compare Shield Size to Body Size RATIOS, just Shield Size, and some of the rankings near the middle and bottom are EXTREMELY close, and I rechecked my work A LOT, especially the big Z shield on Giant Melee and sometimes even with Super Mushrooms to check my work over and over and over again, so it's the best I could possibly do, which is obviously the best known list to go by)

13-14 out of 26) Kirby / Peach

Shield Release Recovery Time - this rates how much of a lag there is after you release the shield button (R, L, and sometimes used is Z).

Group A
---14 frames recovery time
---3 characters: Jigglypuff / Peach / Zelda

Ducking ability list - How low a character can duck or crouch down by pressing down on the control stick.
15-16 out of 26) Peach / Zelda

Wavedash List (Traction as well) - Wavedashes are usually performed by jumping, and then the very INSTANT you're done the jump you air dodge down-left or down-right to slide across the ground a short distance, usually used for dodging attacks and traveling quickly [like for experts in Target Test] and it's mostly of some use with characters with low traction and ones that jump from the ground quickly (like Luigi, Ice Climbers, Mewtwo, and Marth; those are the main 4 characters to wavedash with).

---The list under this will show Jumping Speed, which is the main other factor or how "good" a character Wavedashes, as the faster you start your jump the quicker you'll be able to do your Wavedash.

---Note, characters that take a while to jump into the air, like Bowser for instance, won't be able to start their wavedash as quickly as fast jumpers, like Sheik and Fox. Fox can start his on frame 4 at earliest (press the buttons needed to do a Wavedash on frame 3 and then it'll effect the next frame of the move, which is frame 4, so then you'll appear to just slide across the ground a short distance without really being in air), while it takes Bowser until, at soonest, frame 9 to start his wavedash. HOWEVER, this wavedash list ONLY measures HOW FAR THE CHARACTERS SLIDE in a wavedash, and THAT'S ALL.

25-26 out of 26) Peach / Zelda

Jumping Speed - Jumping speed is how long it takes to do a jump from the ground. Every aerial jump (a.k.a. 2nd jump) takes 1 frame (starts instantaneously), as it's proven by the Screw Attack weapon, which hits anything nearby the EXACT INSTANT the character with the Screw Attack item jumps. Also, characters jump slower when they're big (Giant Melee and/or with a Super Mushroom) and they jump faster from the ground when they're small (Tiny Melee and/or with a Poison Mushroom)

---For more information on jumping speed go here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthrea...183#post651183

6 frames - DK / Falco / Jigglypuff / Mewtwo / Peach / Roy / Yoshi

Recovery time from Landing from a Jump - measures how much lag characters have after landing on the ground from a jump.

4 frames - Peach

10 frames - Wavedash (for EVERY character) and landing from any Air Dodge

1st Jump Jumping Height - Height of 1st jump/ground jump

19-20 out of 26) Peach / Zelda

Now here's the same list tested with a Bunny Hood on Tiny Melee (so things like flips and stuff like what Fox does won't be nearly as big of a factor as their actual central body movement from the starting position of level ground)

17-18 out of 26) Peach / Zelda

2nd Jump Jumping Height - Height of aerial jump (or jumps, like with Kirby/Jigglypuff) from highest to lowest.

10 out of 26) Peach

Total Jumping Height - This measures how high characters can jump with all their jumps (and all 6 jumps for Kirby and Jigglypuff, INCLUDING air dodges, but NOT including wall jumps, special "Link's super jumps", and Mario's Mario Tornado and Dr. Mario's Dr. Tornado to gain extra height, because doing that is EXTREMELY hard to do to actually make any difference in a REAL match, becuase very very very few people have fingers THAT fast; not even me and I beat that really hard Star Fox Adventures game called "Test your Strength", which was NOT easy to beat, so that's why I'm not factoring that into this)

22 out of 26) Peach
---Ice Climbers (1)

Short Jump Jumping Height - measures height of SHORT JUMPS (tap X and release it quickly, at least 2 frames before you're in the air)

5-6 out of 26) Ganondorf / Peach

Ledge Rolling Distance (0-99%) - ranks how far each character rolls when you're hanging on a ledge and you press R or L to roll.

6 out of 26) Peach

Ledge Rolling Distance (100-999%)

7 out of 26) Peach

Ledge Attack Horizontal Range (0-99%) - shows the horizontal range of each character's hanging-on-a-ledge attack.

22-24 out of 26) Ness / Peach / Pikachu

Ledge Attack Horizontal Range (100-999%)

9-10 out of 26) Jigglypuff / Peach

Ledge Attack Power (0-99%) - shows the amount of damage each character's hanging-on-a-ledge attack does.

Group D
6%
Jigglypuff / Kirby / Peach / Yoshi / Zelda

Ledge Attack Power (100-999%)

Group C
10% (8% at close range)
Ice Climbers / Peach / Zelda

Horizontal Aerial Moving Speed

5 out of 26) Peach

Horizontal Aerial Falling Distance - shows how far a character can move in the air over a certain amount of distance. It can be technically calculated with the formula: Horizontal Aerial Moving Speed <divided by> Falling Speed, but since we can't measure that in exact numbers, I had to do it by testing it with every character.

3 out of 26) Peach

Super Scope Shooting Rapidness List - How many small shots (you can fire up to 48 small shots or 3 fully charged shots per super scope) you can fire over a certain period of time.

Group A
--One shot per every 6 frames
--10 shots per second
--Lasts 5-6 seconds if shot nonstop
--11 characters: Dr. Mario / Falco / Fox / Ice Climbers / Luigi / Mario / Ness / Peach / Sheik / Yoshi / Zelda

Grabbing Range (relative approximations)

13 out of 26) Peach

Credits: MaskedMarth and myself for making this list

Grabbing Power - measures how much % the victim of a grab (or grab related move) receives when he or she escapes a grab from another character hitting the character that has you grabbed. For example, let's use the characters Roy, Sheik and Marth. Sheik grabs Marth, then Roy hits Sheik with an uncharged forward smash. Sheik receives 20% from the smash, but Marth receives a certain amount (usually 2% and 6%) of damage from the release of the grab from someone (Roy in this case) hitting Sheik, who was the grabber. In this case, Marth loses 6% because Sheik has a grabbing power of 6%. I also would like to tell you that usually a victim of a grab receives 3% damage if he/she escapes a throw from someone else hitting the foe that grabbed you.

6% - normal grabs (Z) from the following characters: Bowser / Ice Climbers / Jigglypuff / Kirby / Peach / Sheik / Zelda

Grabbing Speed

Peach
Grab - 7 frames / Total Time - 30 frames
Dash Grab - 7 frames / Total Time - 40 frames

Grab + Attack Starting Speed

14 frames - Peach

Taunt Total Time - measures how long each characters taunt is in frames. For example, if a taunt has a time of 100 frames, then it means that it lasts for 1 2/3 or 1.66666..... seconds and you can block or attack on the 101st frame, since that's the frame after the last frame that the taunt is being used at. Here's the list, from longest to slowest (not that it really matters how long a taunt is).

14-15 out of 26) Dr. Mario / Peach - 85 frames, or 1.4166666 seconds

Projectile Lasting Time (in frames) - shows how long each projectile lasts. Also it shows the starting time of the moves and a little other related data about them.

Peach's Turnips - 140 (2.33333 sec)

by SuperDoodleMan

If you don't understand a term, look
it up in the Terminology txt
-------------------------------------
Shield stun and Advantage data
corrected by flagitious
Slap 1

Total frames: 19
Hit frames: 2-3

Shield stun: 6
Shield hit lag: 3
Advantage: -10
Slap 2 advantage: -6

Window of the second slap: 3-25
Second slap starts: 10 (or later)
IASA: 16
Slap 2

Total frames: 20
Hit frames: 3-4
IASA: 17

Shield stun: 4
Shield hit lag: 2
Advantage: -11
F Tilt

Total: 41
Hit: 6-13
IASA: 37

Shield stun: 13
Shield hit lag: 6
Advantage: -23
D Tilt

Total: 27
Hit: 12-13
IASA: 26

Advantage: -8
U Tilt

Total: 39
Hit: 9-13
Head Invincible: 9-12
IASA: 37

Advantage: -16_-20
Dash attack

Total: 37
Hit: 6-20
IASA: 36

--First part--
Advantage: -22

--weak part--
Shield stun: 9
Shield hit lag: 4
Advantage: -17
F smash

Total: 47
Hit: 15-18
Charge frame: 8
IASA: 40

Shield stun: 16
Shield hit lag: 7
Advantage: -14_-11
U smash

Total: 44
Hit: 13-22
Charge frame: 10
Head and arms invulnerable: 13-22

--regular--
Shield stun: 16
Advantage: -23

--sour spot--
Shield stun: 9
Advantage: -26
D smash

Hit: 5-6, 9-10, 13-14, 17-18, 21-22
Charge frame: 3
Legs invincible: 3-24

Shield stun: 14
Advantage (last hit): -10
N-Air

Total: 49
Hit: 3-23
IASA: 42
Auto cancel: <2 36>
Landlag: 17
Lcanceled: 8

--strong hit--
Advantage: 0
Advantage float cancelled: +4

--weak hit--
Shield stun: 11
Shield hit lag: 5
U-Air

Total: 35
Hit: 7-11
IASA: 34
Auto cancel: <6 22>
Landlag: 15
Lcanceled: 7

Advantage: +1
B-Air

Total: 44
Hit: 6-22
IASA: 38
Auto cancel: <4 23>

--Strong butt--
Advantage: +1

--weak butt--
D-Air

Hit: 12-13, 18-19, 24-25, 30-31
IASA: 36
Auto cancel: <11 36>

Shield stun: 6
Shield hit lag: 3
Advantage: -4
Advantage float cancelled: -1
F-Air

Total: 54
Hit: 16-20
IASA: 51
Auto cancel: <15 39>
Landlag: 25
Lcanceled: 12

Shield stun: 15
Advantage: -4
Grab

Total: 30
Grab: 7-8
Running grab

Total: 40
Grab: 7-8
Ledge attack <100%

Total: 54
Hit: 10-14
Invincible: 1-6

Shield stun: 8
Advantage: -40_-36
Ledge attack 100%>

Total: 69
Invincible: 1-40
Hit: 44-47

Advantage: -19
Ledge roll <100%

Total: 50
Invincible: 1-39
Ledge roll 100%>

Total: 79
Invulnerable: 1-64
Ledge jump <100%

Total: 38
Invincible: 1-10
Soonest FF: 40
Ledge jump 100%>

Total: 48
Invincible: 1-20
Soonest FF: 50
Ledge stand <100%

Total: 32
Invincible: 1-30
Ledge stand 100%>

Total: 59
invulnerable: 1-55
get up from the ground

Total: 30
Invincible: 1-20
Roll from the ground

Total: 35
Invulnerable: 1-19
standup attack A from facedown

Hit: 17-18, 25-26
Invincible: 1-26
standup attack A from face up

Hit: 17-19, 25-27
Invincible: 1-27
Veggie throw ground

Total: 23
release: 10 (forward, back)
Release: 11 (up)
Release: 9 (down)
Veggie throw Air

Total: 23
Release: 10 (down)
Release: 11 (up)
Release: 10 (forward)
Release: 9 (backward)
Vegetable Pull

Total: 29
Vegetable lasts: 141 frames in air
Peach Bomber

Windup on ground: 21
Windup in air: 31
Lunging portion: 25 (1-10 do damage)
land lag: 33
Air lag: 28
Hit recovery: 28 (including 1st frame
of hit)

--WALLBOMBING--
Peach can use this attack against a
wall repeatedly to gain height. The
sooner you use it, the more height
you will gain.

Without influencing your fall (which
you can only do once the Bomber is
done) you can wallbomb from 29-35 of
the hit (1 being the first frame of
hit, and the explosion sound).

If you do influence your fall, you
must return the stick to neutral so
you can smash it to the side again.

1 frame of neutral: 29--->
2 frames of neutral: 29-->
3 frames of neutral: 29-38
4 frames of neutral: 29-37
5 frames of neutral: 29-36

I.E. if you want to wallbomb on frame
38, you must let the stick be neutral
for 3 or less frames just before the
bombing.

Toad

Total: 64
Toad: 10-30

When hit, invincible for 8 frames
1st spore released on 8th frame
Last spore is gone after frame 34-40
you can move on the 78th frame
Parasol

Part 1: 40
totally invincible frame 3
Hit: 6-9, 10-11, 12-13, 14-15, 16-17,
18-19, 20-21, 22-23, 24-25, 26-27,
28-29

Soonest FF: 56

Becoming floaty takes 15 (fall speed
decreases instantly)
Parasol Hit: 10>

Being floaty lasts 944 frames max
Fastfalling is instantaneous
Becoming floaty again: see previous

Landlag: 30
Landfallspeciallag: 4
Float

Total: 150 frames
If you voluntarily end the float, you
can do nothing from frames 2-5 (frame
1 being the first frame you aren't
holding jump) and an attack started
on frame 1 will be float cancelled.

If the float ends naturally, you can
do nothing frames 1-5

Jump: airborne on frame 6

Air time: 59
Earliest FF: 30
FF air time: 46

SH air time: 42
Earliest FF: 22
SH FF air time: 29

2nd jump soonest FF: 60
Because Peach's second jump has a dip
at the beginning, she can land while
doing it, but instead of her landing
animation, it will go to her waiting
animation, which means there is no
lag, excepting that if you press any
button on the frame you land, Peach
will go to her landing animation.

These numbers assume a short hop, as
it is easier and more effective

When you press jump : when you land

1st frame in the air: 1 frame later
2nd frame in the air: 3 frames later
3rd frame in the air: 5 frames later

Moving forward increases dip SLIGHTLY
and may reduce above numbers by 1.
Moving back may decrease dip SLIGHTLY
and may increase above numbers by 1

I was unable to achieve 100%
consistency except with no movement
Taunt

Total: 85
saWEET!: 1

Air Dodge
invulnerable 4-19 out of 49

Soonest FF:

25 ^ 25
_____24__|__24
___ 23___|___23
_________|
20<-------21-------->21 right
_________|
___ 20___|___20
_________|
_________V
_________20

Ground dodge
invulnerable 2-18 out of 27

Roll
invulnerable 4-19 out of 31

landing lag: 4 frames

Dash becomes Run at frame 16
Run turnaround: 24
Turn-jump threshold: 12

Kajitora

Smash Apprentice
Wrongo bucko if she's so broken they why is she upper tier and hasn't come off upper tier since she got there a good couple years ago??

Top Bottom