• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
guys, can't we all just agree that 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Tin Man

Smash Hero
IMPULSE UPDATES

Just 3 things really.

1. Street Fighter x Tekken is being dropped for Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition: 2012

I myself tried hosting a multi game fighting game tournament and I've been monitoring the "traditional" fighting game community here in Toronto. SFxT is dead and therefore the IMPULSE team does not see any reason to support it. We are officially dropping the game for SSF4 AE: 2012. We feel that the change wont be too drastic for us to prepare for, and we feel that this game will bring much more hype and attendance.

2. Venue fee increase by $10 on Monday June 4th at 11:59pm EST.

Further payments on the venue are going to be due. In light of this, we have no choice but to increase registration. We hope that this months notice will be enough for people to prepare the necessary resources and register before the venue fee increases. The venue fee increase is also positioned after the weekend of June 2nd to June 3rd where two IMPULSE Circuit events are taking place.

3. Registration closes (for the smash games) June 25th at 11:59pm EST.

I've been informed and advice from various TO's that there needs to be time allotted to properly seeding the brackets beforehand in order to manage seed players properly and not waste time at the event. We simply can't afford to deal with a huge line-up outside the venue, especially since it's a hotel, the venue will simply not allow for a 150 man line-up, they'd kick us out lol. Again, hopefully this is enough notice to allow players to work around it.

Thank you all for you're time. This event is going to be HYPE :).

Cruxis

Smash Lord
can someone pay my reg for me and ill owe them back?? i obv cant pay from egypt

ian can u cover me bro? we still teamin right

Bing

Smash Master
Its funny, the hype for melee dies so fast, in the last like 2-3 weeks we've added M2K and Hbox.
Plus This past weekend Tin man registered Silent Wolf, Toph, H I V + and Strong Bad.

I'd really like to set up a MM where the loser gets there legs waxed. Winner gets like 20$ or something. Could be fun.

idea

Smash Master
even before anyone signed up this tourney was already going to have

KirbyKaze
Unknown522
I.B.
Weon-X
Probably not RaynEX lol

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
SFxT being dropped is the best thing to happen to this tourney lol.

Will Marvel be streamed?
That is a good question Tin man we got to get on dat if it is not streamed if anything if all of the games could be streamed that be a plus Maybe I should buy a laptop now.

@ Windrose great pinkie pie sig and I only like pinkie pie

Bing

Smash Master
So for Melee so far we have:
Unknown
Weon-X
KirbyKaze
I.B
M2K
HBox
Pc Chris
Toph
Silent Wolf
Strong Bad
H I V +
Idea
Niko
OTG
Vudujin
Carroll
Juggleguy

Thats all that comes to mind atm

I could see RayneX attending for the fighting games but I dunno about Melee. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom