• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Edit for the mods: I didn't mean to double post, someone else was supposed to post before me but they posted in the wrong thread >_>.

MORE PASSPORT INFO

Please note that as of June 1, 2009 visitors to Canada from the United States will be required to show:

1) If you are crossing the border by land or sea: a valid US passport, a US passport card, or an enhanced driver's license.

2) If you are flying: a valid US passport ONLY

Full details available here: http://www.getyouhome.gov/html/lang_eng/index.html

Cruxis

Smash Lord
dirt i'll propose to you at the tourney, whats more important then getting married?
Almost everything is more important than marriag
**** marriage

And whenever u guys are feeling down just remember
U could be a minority religion in a dirty third world country thats boring as **** with no partying no alcohol and no fun

:phone:

Bing

Smash Master
hmm so lets see... What friendlies/MM's do I have to keep track of...

Melee
Doll666
:linkmelee: vs :linkmelee:
:marthmelee: vs :marthmelee:
:foxmelee: vs :falcomelee:

Axe
Young:linkmelee: vs Young:linkmelee:

Couldnt find an charcters for young link

Brawl

Doll666
:icsbrawl: vs :pikachubrawl:

Any others?

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Party post tourney sanuzi thts what we doin
Gonna show these americans how we do on canada day son

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Brawl- must be the pinnacle of depth and excellent programming choices.

But to each their own. You want to do some moneymatches at this? I'll go whoever vs. your Young Link.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Whoa melee hosts are stacked lol just needs Grmo. Brawl needs Mikey + Niko

Ill try to talk to Gi, see if i can come by to help/support

so many newcomers, dont know anybody lol

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I plan on coming to this, but since i have never been to canada b4 i think i might be down for the tour part. My question is is the tour worth it or mignt it be better to find some people who know the city and just wonder around the city? I just want to make the most out of being in toronto

Edit: also if possible i would like some housing for melee. (Trying to save some money where i can since money is always a issue)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh man, if anyone's interested, some of you guys who are over 19 might want to try a tour of the Steamwhistle factory. Trust me, it's awesome.

Steamwhistle is a beer for those who don't know.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I plan on coming to this, but since i have never been to canada b4 i think i might be down for the tour part. My question is is the tour worth it or mignt it be better to find some people who know the city and just wonder around the city? I just want to make the most out of being in toronto

Edit: also if possible i would like some housing for melee. (Trying to save some money where i can since money is always a issue)

You definitely want to stay downtown Toronto- visit the ROM, CN Tower, neat little things like that.

Oh man, if anyone's interested, some of you guys who are over 19 might want to try a tour of the Steamwhistle factory. Trust me, it's awesome.

Steamwhistle is a beer for those who don't know.
My roommate went and said it was pretty sick. [He also knows the CEO.]

Tin Man

Smash Hero
How long do we have to sign up online and do registration prices eventually go up?

You have until about a week before the tourney, and there will likely be a price increase yes.

Since prep is over might as well start up the hype for this. :D
swag :cool:

so if I come to this...do I get super priority housing?
If you register fast enough ;)

The tour will be worth it ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom