• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada Major Melee Videos (America's Finest + Canada's Finest) UPDATED!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
LMAO we all need something I suppose

for me it's rom2/to4/those marth vs ganon friendlies at rom3 btw
And Roy vs Ganon.. and.. more teams wherever they were. Oh man those marth vs Ganon I did not like the outcome.. though at least I learned a lot out of it. lol.

unknown522

Some guy
Alright, I got all I could get so far. I'm looking into how to rip beyond the 2 hour mark on twitch (since it's not my account).

I'm missing Grand finals for both events, and the crew battle I think. Oh, and part of m2k vs mango

unknown522

Some guy
lol. Hopefully this holds true

:phone:

edit: I re-upped most of the messed up sets. PP vs Hbox will be up in 13 mins.

edit 2: wow, he actually uploaded some. The full mango vs m2k is up.

I think Grand Finals and crews are all that's left. I'm not sure why he re-uploaded a lot of the same sets that he uploaded before (like myself vs KK, and doubles), but it is what it is.

unknown522

Some guy
Try to get him to get the crew battle up.

I see WFs.

Also for some reason the play rate on his vids are worse than the ones that I uploaded......his pixel size is bigger though.

Still that's ********

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
I really like watching the videos from other canadians but it would be really nice to see an ic's match, it seems canada has even less char diversity than US.

idea

Smash Master
Try to get him to get the crew battle up.

I see WFs.

Also for some reason the play rate on his vids are worse than the ones that I uploaded......his pixel size is bigger though.

Still that's ********

lol worse quality from the actual separate recordings? what :glare:

I really like watching the videos from other canadians but it would be really nice to see an ic's match, it seems canada has even less char diversity than US.
yeah pretty much. we have one ICs main in toronto though (hammertime)

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
I havent heard of hammertime,the only ICs mains in the country are Rusty Shackleford, this Hammertime guy and my self. That means i have a shot at being the best IC's in canada. i think shackleford is around my level or better.
1st impression from youtube, he tried to shield grab falcon aerials;)

Stevo

Smash Champion
I miss Marthberta
now we have Falcalgary and RealLifemonton.

I don't think Canada's character diversity is any worse than other regions. Spacies are everywhere.

Calabrel

Smash Apprentice
You guys wouldn't have happened to have an image of the bracket lying around anywhere would you? I am having trouble with the context of Juggleguy's matches, he doesn't seem to list where in the bracket they were fought.

Top Bottom