• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE 2013 (June 15-16) Toronto, Ontario -- Vids are up on YOUTUBE, see first post

B Link

Smash Lord
The tournament that brought you Nintendude vs YBOMBB, and B Link vs Mew2King, is now back!

Top 4 will be LIVESTREAMED on June 16 @ 10:00am EST
Livestream: http://twitch.tv/clashtournaments

CLICK HERE for the info thread!
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/427405137351487/

The tournament takes place in the Best Western Primrose Hotel! Run by the infamous Tinaye aka Tin Man, it is sure to be a great tourney!

28 Participants

---

Tourney is over

BRACKET
TO TOP 4

VIDEOS
Revan vs Vwls LSF
B Link vs YBOMBB WF
B Link vs Revan LF
YBOMBB vs Revan GF (Set 1)
YBOMBB vs Revan GF (Set 2)

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
I could easily go to this but I have no transportation or anyone to carpool with, and I don't have the motivation to drive 7+ hours by myself. Good luck to the competitors.

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
I have no idea how to contact anyone except hoping they see the post here on this forum. On top of that registration closes tomorrow and I don't want to feel like I'm forcing myself onto people.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I'm forcing myself onto people.
Is this not just a battlecow thing anymore? But seriously fireblaster, I'm sure they'd be more than willing to carpool with you. You'd actually be doing them a favor by decreasing their gas expenses. Also, you should pm them on smashboards instead of just post

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
I'm sure they'd be more than willing to carpool with you. You'd actually be doing them a favor by decreasing their gas expenses. Also, you should pm them on smashboards instead of just post

Actually I just found out that weekend is Father's Day and my family decided to celebrate my mother's birthday at the same time which was only a few days away anyways. So it looks like I'm not going either way, family comes first.

Is this not just a battlecow thing anymore?

I don't know what battlecow does but asking questions like that (Can I go with you guys on this 8 hour trip) can feel forced because it sounds like they're forced to say "yes" out of worry of not feeling bad for denying it.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
bcow's been doing lots of accidental sexual innuendo lately. "forcing myself onto people" LOL. But seriously, forced sex is never funny guys

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
I'm normally a brawl player, but I can't wait to do friendlies with you guys and get my ass kicked! lol. Peace out ^^

Kefit

Smash Journeyman
relocate to Seattle and I'll consider it

hell I'll even do Vancouver, I think we can all live with that compromise

Battlecow

Play to Win
bcow's been doing lots of accidental sexual innuendo lately. "forcing myself onto people" LOL. But seriously, forced sex is never funny guys

Call it what it is, dude

the smash community needs to finally stop being afraid of saying "****"

It's a crime of violence, not of passion, people

The Star King

Smash Hero
What do you mean finally stop being afraid

As far as I can tell most of the Melee community is more than comfortable saying the word @_@

MiniKilla13

Smash Rookie
My buddy and I are coming for sure! Never been to a tournament, we usually just play against each other lol

MiniKilla13

Smash Rookie
My friend's gamertag is TheTimeLimited, if you want to put it on the list. Not really important though :p. I just registered so I'm hyped for this

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
i would like to go but i just went to zenith...i CAN go but i have no one to carpool with then naw

ALSO another HUGE hurdle(potentially): PASSPORT.

does usa citizens needing those?

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
for sure im not going, too soon to get a passport and advanced drivers license or whatever is not available in my state

o well pwn

B Link

Smash Lord
RockinRudy, the Niagara PEOPLE'S CHAMP, the master of eye **** font color, and lord of center text formatting, has confirmed!

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I looked at his post and wondered where the text was. :facepalm:

Top Bottom