• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important information about Brawl and You

g-regulate

Smash Hero
If you do not play the following characters, you are officially a big giant loser, who is super lame. You also smell bad.

Wolf
Samus
C. Falcon
Snake
Sonic

Juicy

Smash Apprentice
you know the only way to ignore spam is to just not say anything about it. if you leave it alone it will eventually be locked or moved to the second page.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
theres a difference though, i never spam. thats why ive earned the right to spam when i please, because i dont overdo it. also, im tremendously good at it.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
theres a difference though, i never spam. thats why ive earned the right to spam when i please, because i dont overdo it. also, im tremendously good at it.
True enough... It's just so rare to see spam posted by someone who's not a n00b. Kinda caught me off guard.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
From what I hear, Captain Falcon, Snake, Sonic, and Samus may not be top tier material. But...we'll just see how your prediction holds out in time.

Witchking_of_Angmar

Smash Lord
Slowly starting to enjoy my mothertongue again. :)
This thread needs a bump.

Also, there's a distinct difference between noobs spamming and people who know what their talking about spamming >__>
Agreed. It did give me a laugh. Somehow g-reg always manages to just barely stay on the side of what's still acceptable, and funny, whereas most people can't quite hit that right note.

peachori

Smash Journeyman
lol at these people who take every brawl thread so seriously.

captain falcon/g-reg is a pimp. cus you know, they're basically the same.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
If Zamus counts as Samus then 3 of the 4 I am most interested in are on this list. Nice :D

Top Bottom