• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
my fault for not posting were do the training days happen?
Probably at W2Z from now on.

NY, you need to convince your mom or some ****, because I can't travel out that far. We should meet half way. It's not like I'd ask you to travel to the Bronx. You need to convince her to let you ride 2 trains to get to W2Z. Kids younger than you travel all the time. So I don't see what the big deal is. And I know people at W2Z, so I could probably get there for longer, or some ****. I'll bring a Wii, and I'm sure Dark would too, so it's best if we go there.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
INVASION!!!! yeah guys its kool, i usually so up by his house every now and then. Dark I may show up by ur crib Sat if ur not busy

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
INVASION!!!! yeah guys its kool, i usually so up by his house every now and then. Dark I may show up by ur crib Sat if ur not busy
Sure, I always told you just say the word and its done.

word son we run that crib its our place now boy lol j/k
Its funny causes its true. I'm ususally haveing not even in the crew here for smash xD Why not stop by as well on saturday. Its been a while.

Also, anyone here planing on going to the weeklie on friday? I might go, maybe.

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Yea thats my biggest concern. Cause your mom does not know me. And your young. So I am not sure she trust me taking you out of state like that. You gotta let me know on that. Cause I am respondsible for you and I want nothing to happen.

Yes. My mom doesn't know you yes thats true but she said so far she trusts you.

She said you can take me anywhere in NY for now such as Rochester , Upstate , Port Chester Manhattan , W2Z w/e.

But if I want to go out to like Maryland she said first she needs to know you better so she's gonna have to talk to you or something to see if you are dependable which you probably are.

Also , DiAL. I tried a million times convincing my mom to let me go but she just can't. I'll try non-stop. But maybe I will be able to go soon when it gets a bit warmer out.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So from what I am getting, your only playable in N.Y for now. So anything past that it would just me me, Dial and the others.

And whats the deal with Mayo? I dont see him post up around here. and he is your age too. So thats gonna be another problem.

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Yes so far I'm only playable in N.Y UNTILL , you talk to my mom. If you do that then if she decides she can trust you I can go to MD , NJ , CT , PA w/e.

So sometime in the future she's gonna talk to you okay?

I think Mayo got banned from SWF. I don't think he'll be able to go to much places either IDK I'm not saying anything yet.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If you know something then say something.

I'm really about to add an age limit when adding people to this crew........

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
I would , but I don't know.

All I know is he can travel like every 2 weeks to Brooklyn or Manhattan , or every week if his parents agree and if he gets out of bed.

He probably won't be able to go to anywhere except Brooklyn , Bronx , Queens , or Manhattan. Or some local places in NJ. Try IMing him on AIM when he gets home.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I would , but I don't know.

All I know is he can travel like every 2 weeks to Brooklyn or Manhattan , or every week if his parents agree and if he gets out of bed.

He probably won't be able to go to anywhere except Brooklyn , Bronx , Queens , or Manhattan. Or some local places in NJ. Try IMing him on AIM when he gets home.

If thats the way it is when I talked to him, I'm gonna have to take him out of the crew.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I was horrible today. I'm sorry. You probably wont want to verse me again. I know I'm better than that! I don't understand why I wasn't better...

I got to verse my idol, and I total flunked that test...

I'm sorry, D. Pch.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I was horrible today. I'm sorry. You probably wont want to verse me again. I know I'm better than that! I don't understand why I wasn't better...

I got to verse my idol, and I total flunked that test...

I'm sorry, D. Pch.

Dude, dont worry about it. I'm not really really quit myself today so its nothing to worry about. Your Zelda is good.

so its fine, I'll play you as much as you want.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
In all sincerity, I feel awful. I blew it. I'll never been in this crew. But you, you were AMAZING as always! <3! Gosh, and to actually get to play you, I seriously am feeling faint. Could you rate me?
I don't know if you noticed, but no one has beem using the forum, so, I think I'll fix it up a bit. :)

That's right, world, I GOT TO PLAY D. Pch!!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
In all sincerity, I feel awful. I blew it. I'll never been in this crew. But you, you were AMAZING as always! <3! Gosh, and to actually get to play you, I seriously am feeling faint. Could you rate me?
I don't know if you noticed, but no one has beem using the forum, so, I think I'll fix it up a bit. :)

Dude, one day of fighting me means nothing. Just keep playing me and you will do fine. I would need to play you more before I can rate your Zelda.

For the crew website I say you just make it about the players. Cause people have smashboards for brawl talk and all. so they wont waste thier time with this site. So just only make it about the crew.

And thanks for the comments.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok so here is whats up so far with this crew. Mayo can go anywhere Beast can go. And his mom trusts Beast with me so far in N.Y. Out of state I would have to talk with Beast mom. I feel like a babysitter -_____- '

Saturday I might hit up smash training at my house. Let me know if you guys are interested.

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
I'm interested in coming but I'm making no promises because I might have to go some other places.

Also have a concert at 10:00 PM friday night untill 12:30/1. Then by the time I get home it's gonna be like 1:30/2 Then I'm gonna have to shower. ( I always do that before bed ) Then it'll be about 2:30.

Then by the time I dry my hair and dry myself off and get my bed ready it'll be 3. Then it'll take me like 30 min to fall alseep because I'll be excited from the concert so at 3:30 or somewhere there I'll fall asleep.

Meaning I'm gonna wake up at like 12. Then breakfast , shower , and other stuff takes till like 2. So we'll see if I can go or not.

Sorry for the big explanation lol

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
What's up IE? I'm just posting to bump up the crew thread and because Dark always post in my crew thread. I hope you guys are at the weeklie. Dark I still have yet to play you in Brawl so you better be there. Dial, I still haven't seen the LuckBomb Combo's show up on youtube lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I cant go to the weeklie, I am broke for this whole month. I got my monthy check but the amount I got paid this month I have to pay the net bill or they shut it of and it leaves me with nothinf. So this crew is gonna have to do well at the weeklie with out their leader around

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok now I found this weird. I went to go register for the "All is brawl" website, and when I went to put my name and res, I got this:

"Are you the Super Smash Bros. Melee professional who goes by the name "Dark.Pch"? If so, please send an e-mail to nealdt@gmail.com so that your account can be turned over to you.

Do not try this if you are not the pro player mentioned. We will find you and make you pay >:). You will have to register a different name."

Like...WTF? I'm not a Pro at melee.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Ok now I found this weird. I went to go register for the "All is brawl" website, and when I went to put my name and res, I got this:

"Are you the Super Smash Bros. Melee professional who goes by the name "Dark.Pch"? If so, please send an e-mail to nealdt@gmail.com so that your account can be turned over to you.

Do not try this if you are not the pro player mentioned. We will find you and make you pay >:). You will have to register a different name."

Like...WTF? I'm not a Pro at melee.
You kind of are dude... Not pro like PC, or Gimpy, or Shiz. But pro like, you just are.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman

Could you please suck his d!ck a little less. You're making me jealous. -_-.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dude, back off him, he is a good friend of mine I have known for a while. Leave him. You got a problem with it you direct it to me. You got that?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm not a pro.

I have people who like me alot for how I use Peach in melee and in brawl. To a point I have fans and become somewhat famous. Thats it. Dont mean I'm a pro.

And I dont like things like you said being said to my friends like that. So cool it on that

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
I'm not a pro.

I have people who like me alot for how I use Peach in melee and in brawl. To a point I have fans and become somewhat famous. Thats it. Dont mean I'm a pro.

And I dont like things like you said being said to my friends like that. So cool it on that
Dark. Really dude. Chill. I know he's your friend. But seriously. He's putting hearts after his sentence. If he's your friend, he shouldn't be so hyper about playing you.

And you're famous, but noobs think famous = pro. I think you're about pro, but that's it.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
What's up IE? I'm just posting to bump up the crew thread and because Dark always post in my crew thread. I hope you guys are at the weeklie. Dark I still have yet to play you in Brawl so you better be there. Dial, I still haven't seen the LuckBomb Combo's show up on youtube lol.
Dude. I recorded like 2 hours worth of footage, and it won't show up on my comp! Idk why, but until I get this problem fixed, no LuckBomb combo...

mattakataka

Smash Cadet
ZOMG invasion by taka official crew challenge by death newly formed crew contact info is in my profile if accepted we'll make arrangements later bye bye ^_^

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
I'm not a pro.

I think of it that you're knowledgeable about how to play Peach in both games, plus you've been an active member of the Smash community for a long time time. I think "Peach expert!" sounds much better.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ZOMG invasion by taka official crew challenge by death newly formed crew contact info is in my profile if accepted we'll make arrangements later bye bye ^_^
I thought you was P.E

I think of it that you're knowledgeable about how to play Peach in both games, plus you've been an active member of the Smash community for a long time time. I think "Peach expert!" sounds much better.
Yea, That I can go with, Peach expert.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
When people can put a lil more effort in this crew and not have me chase you around. Only person I speak to alot and see at weeklies, like yesterday was dial. Muse and leeroy are already set and will be ready around may.

A weeks woth it took for you to ask that......like seriously........

You and mayo I dont hear a word from unless I chase you on aim, and mayo still has not said a word at all. and the rest of the people that were temporary members are out of here. I am not cutting any breaks, you dont act like a crew, your azzes are out, no more mr. Nice Peach.

And tial, try to be online tonight so we can train on teams.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
im looking to join a crew but im a bit young. i need good smashers because im so determined to get better.

where are u located Drk Pch?

Top Bottom