• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yeah auto-canceling is in too but the wierd thing is this.

I was floating at ground level. and then I attacked and let go of my float right away. It should've lagged.
IDK maybe it was an auto cancel but the attack didn't finish yet but it still hit my opponent.

Oh well , if it ever happens again I'll post.

Ethan I'd like to play later maybe. If you want add my friend code and I'll add you.
As I told you, If you time your attacks at certain points, you wont lag.

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Allright, here they are:

-Are you an active player? Yep

- how many tournys you have been too. 2 professional, a bunch of crews

- What are your tournament placings? I forget

- willing to travel to tournaments if not in the area. like N.J or Long island etc. If its not too far away

- How long have you been playing smash advance. Two and a half years

- Who are your secondaries
For Brawl, Fox

So thats done, Muse has Brawl and I play at his house.
My main is Metaknight.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Allright, here they are:

- willing to travel to tournaments if not in the area. like N.J or Long island etc. If its not too far away

For Brawl, Fox

My main is Metaknight.
You have to play our crew leader (Dark.Pch) first now, before you get it. And Dark, when the **** are you gonna come over? This upcoming weekend, don't make plans. You should come over on Friday night, and stay 'till Sunday and I'll pay your traveling fares. Please. Jesus. For a "crew", we never freakin' see each other, though I did spend the night at Syn's last night.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You have to play our crew leader (Dark.Pch) first now, before you get it. And Dark, when the **** are you gonna come over? This upcoming weekend, don't make plans. You should come over on Friday night, and stay 'till Sunday and I'll pay your traveling fares. Please. Jesus. For a "crew", we never freakin' see each other, though I did spend the night at Syn's last night.
NY-Beast is renting this plays in kings highway for us to play all day 2morrow. Come 2morrow. I'm gonna be there at one. We can train all day there.

So are you saying you're a better button masher than me? Well good, 'cause that takes no skill.

Then why am I always kicking your *** with a character that you say sucks? If your losing like that, what that makes you?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
NY-Beast is renting this plays in kings highway for us to play all day 2morrow. Come 2morrow. I'm gonna be there at one. We can train all day there.

So are you saying you're a better button masher than me? Well good, 'cause that takes no skill.
Then why am I always kicking your *** with a character that you say sucks? If your losing like that, what that makes you?

Allright, here they are:

For Brawl, Fox

My main is Metaknight.
Ok, I'll add you as a temporary Member. I would have to test you in both games soon to make this official

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman

Ok, I'll add you as a temporary Member. I would have to test you in both games soon to make this official
Because I can't lower myself to your level, but I can beat people about my level. LOL! You and your Peach are just so bad, it's like the whole match is a mindgame. ROTFL.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Because I can't lower myself to your level, but I can beat people about my level. LOL! You and your Peach are just so bad, it's like the whole match is a mindgame. ROTFL.
What can I say. I'm Dark.Pch. Its what I do ;)

Ok so for the I.E training day its at kings highway, its Me, Dail, and Beast. And a friend of his. I'm gonna bring my melee and brawl in case we get another TV.

Look at for this thread a 10am so we can assure that its a done deal and we all head to the store and train all day.

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
**** man. Holy boomstick. (LMFAO DiAL)

OK yea , I rented the place. DiAL this kid Effx is coming too.

So yeah. DiAL send me an IM if any questions.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Ha ha ha, he just IM saying his friend is going like 10 mins ago.

So yea......what were you saying?
Wtf... Hold up.

(1)Shad0wX1o1 (1:49:59 AM): and i didnt kno u were alive
Shad0wX1o1 (1:50:08 AM): oh well
Shad0wX1o1 (1:50:10 AM): good games
Shad0wX1o1 (1:50:14 AM): im gonna go to sleep
smokindeucesx (1:50:15 AM): That was the best thing ever
smokindeucesx (1:50:17 AM): Good ****
smokindeucesx (1:50:25 AM): See you tomorrow(?)
Shad0wX1o1 (1:50:28 AM): hmm
Shad0wX1o1 (1:50:32 AM): maybe
Shad0wX1o1 (1:50:35 AM): not 100% sure
Shad0wX1o1 (1:50:41 AM): ill text you
Shad0wX1o1 (1:50:44 AM): or u go on aim
Shad0wX1o1 (1:52:11 AM): if i can get up
smokindeucesx (1:52:40 AM): 3 stocked Mayo
smokindeucesx (1:52:42 AM): LOL!

(2)Shad0wX1o1 (9:40:55 PM): my mom started screaming cuz my room was kinda messuy
Shad0wX1o1 (9:40:56 PM): messy
Shad0wX1o1 (9:40:59 PM): so just ignore
Shad0wX1o1 (9:41:14 PM): around what time do you want to come? im warning ima later sleeper lol
smokindeucesx (9:41:41 PM): Tell me when Error will be ARRIVING there.

UHN *****! =).

And I might as well just throw this in there.

smokindeucesx (1:49:47 AM): ROTLMAO!!!
Shad0wX1o1 (1:49:47 AM): that ghost
Shad0wX1o1 (1:49:50 AM): saved ur ****in life
Shad0wX1o1 (1:49:53 AM): and i turned around to type
smokindeucesx (1:49:58 AM): I knew it was coming
Shad0wX1o1 (1:49:59 AM): and i didnt kno u were alive
Shad0wX1o1 (1:50:08 AM): oh well
Shad0wX1o1 (1:50:10 AM): good games
Shad0wX1o1 (1:50:14 AM): im gonna go to sleep
smokindeucesx (1:50:15 AM): That was the best thing ever
smokindeucesx (1:50:17 AM): Good ****

That's the oter part of the convo from the first example.

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Yo...Today OMFG. Best ****in day.

LMFAO yo Peach. Peach combo , ****in funniest thing I've seen in my life I swear. I never saw anything funnier then that.

Up B , open close umbrella super fast. Add that **** to your wiki. Put it on youtube and blog it on myspace.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ha ha ha, I learned that from a japanese peach players, so I was not the first to do it. But it was funny when I did it to Dial.

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
What are we gonna do in the future? Attend any tournies except w2z cause that's not a big tourney.

Go to Crews like S.W.A.T vs I.E?

Or like anything big.

Oh and yeah we all need to train a lot.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This crew is not ready for crew battles yet. Need to improve on your skills moar.

As for tournaments, nothing special yet besides the we2zone ones. Once I get my car which would be like in 2 months then we can start going places.

And we also need to set up regular training days. Today was a good one.

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Yeah but we played mostly melee. Which nobody except you is in I.E for.

Yeah I need to train a lot also which is very easy since I have a lot of people that I can play on wifi without lag. I just train in melee more but if you get anything planned out for us I'll go hardcore in brawl so I'm over prepared.

Also when you get your car what will be the farthest you'll be willing to travel? I mean wherever you take me I'll be gratefull , I just wanna know how far we'll be able to travel for tournaments.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I play both games equally so I am not attach to one thing. I like both melee and brawl. I still do both melee and brawl tournies.

As for travel I would travel to N.J, CT, MD and PA

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea thats my biggest concern. Cause your mom does not know me. And your young. So I am not sure she trust me taking you out of state like that. You gotta let me know on that. Cause I am respondsible for you and I want nothing to happen.

Top Bottom