• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
As for Melee, I'm down with being in a team, but for Brawl...

I don't own a Wii, but I have some prior experience with the game, specifically; thinking I was playing flashy MetaKnight against some kids at the local EB Games. I suppose you guys could put me down as a MetaKnight user, just in case I get the game. But for now, I'm kinda in the "intermission" stage with Muse.

I'll let you know when anything happens.

Cia

das kwl
I [think] peach is technical

cons of peach.
demoted jump
throws peaches less far

pros of peach
everythign else
xD
omg.. please allow me to build on your post..

peach's nerfs..

second jump
fthrow
B-air
D-air
N-air
toad (way less collision bubbles)
D-special
U-special (new strength of move kills ability to combo)
D-SMASH!!!!!!

peach's buffs..

F-special
U-tilt
U-special (more vertical distance)

THAT'S IT!!

------------------------------------------
the only reason I even know how to play peach in brawl is because I took the time to learn her in melee. but if I played brawl first, and I tried to use peach before in knew about her in melee, I'd never play her, not even for fun.. LOL

I like ZSS because she has MVC2 combos

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol, why the hell is Peach the controversial one? She wasn't top tier in Melee, she's clearly not top tier in Brawl, but that really shouldn't matter much. I'm pretty sure a lot of other Melee characters are a lot worse off than her.... like Yoshi. ROFL

I'll add your Wii # and Brawl FC sometime tomorrow, DPch. Looking forward to a few matches, hope they don't lag too much.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright no problem.

Also we may have a new member to this crew. Gonna play some matches with him at my house 2morrow.

N.Y, Your Peach is better than I expected. And Mayo's Olimar. Good stuff people. Keep at it and this will be a good crew for brawl in no time.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Oky doke. My answers.

- Are you an active player? - Yes. Very.

- how many tournys you have been too. - Only a few. Like 2 in FL for Melee. I started out late with Melee. EXTREMELY late. But Brawl, if those weeklies count, there's only been like 2 so far, and I've been to both.

- What are your tournament placings? - First week, dreadful. Dead last. Lmao. I was still getting used to Brawl. Beating the kids I just met was easier than the people at W2Z. Second week, round before semi finals in losers bracket. **** Blakanese sending me there. =P.

- willing to travel to tournaments if not in the area. like N.J or Long island etc. - Hell yes! Even further. No lie. Like, across the country further. I make moneys to do that. =).

- How long have you been playing smash advance. - '05 I started learning the advance techniques, from then on, I worked my *** off, but no enough in Melee. That changed for Brawl.

- Who are your secondaries - In Brawl, none right now, but in the future, they will be Sonic, And Lucario, and POSSIBLY Fox.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright, we have 2 new members. DiAL and Syndicate I may head to the weeklie on friday. And so far, everyone here isaid they are going. So I'll see.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea dude. Don't bail out on us. You said you were coming. Haha. See ya there, and maybe tomorrow Syn?

Dark.Pch, when you gonna travel to my place?
When I get money.

Also good stuff to both you guys, your Pits and Marths are good. Keep it up

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Don't think I can tomorrow Dial :\ the GF calls.
... If you don't bang her. LOL. Just kidding. Go do your thing ma dude. I know I'd rather be with my g/f then at a Smash tourney.

Edit: OH! You mean tomorrow. Lol. My bad. Uhm, how's Thursday?

When I get money.

Also good stuff to both you guys, your Pits and Marths are good. Keep it up
Thanks. Your Peach is... aight I guess. =P! Nah. Mad Brolic son. When you gonna put that **** up on YouTube?

syndicate

Smash Apprentice
Sweet deal that was sweet today, I loved the priceless look on your face in reaction to my Link after the last time we played melee months ago and how far its come haha. Still can't best you but it'll come someday! Dark **** you!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sweet deal that was sweet today, I loved the priceless look on your face in reaction to my Link after the last time we played melee months ago and how far its come haha. Still can't best you but it'll come someday! Dark **** you!

xD!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dude, until we get a better connection, I am not gonna play you online. Attacks come out a second later for me now. Not ever half a second.

Doc.

Smash Ace
Why do all my brooklyn friends have red connections this sucks lmao im amazed i was winning thoe like 10 min just to do 1 hit

Top Bottom