• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

thx

Smash Ace
this crew could get beast with the right people its just everyones like not dedicated but i think brawl will change everything so this cerw should be fine and drk peach face me lmao idk i wanna play everyone lol

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Dark for the tryouts will be doing match , after match , after match , untill one person either fails or passes the test?

Or will it be like 3/5's and then new member 3/5 and keep's rotating? I have to play Jman and PC chris in W2Z 1 match too.

Error!

Smash Rookie
test answers from Error

Q- Are you an active player?
A-yes, i play every day

Q- how many tournys you have been too.
A-I have just entered my first

Q- What are your tournament placings?
A-I I.M.ed you about this

Q- willing to travel to tournaments if not in the area. like N.J or Long island etc.
A-yes, unless i have to do somethin wit the fam. and if i do i will do as much as i can to get out of what im doin

Q- How long have you been playing smash advance.
A-like 1 mounth

Q- Who are your secondaries
A-If i had to pick theen samus

Ty dark pch. i hope i make it

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hmm........Not bad. Your gonna hve to learn alot since you started playing a month ago. But I saw you Vs NY-Beast. You can ask him for help. Start training. But based on your answers you are crew material. But it mat be really hard for you since you just started. Better get to work. Your added to the first page as a temporary member.

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
I realized I never answered the questions >>'

- Are you an active player?
Used to be, now trying to again since I have the time

- how many tournys you have been too.
2 major ones and 3 minor ones, also have had a few little smashfests at my house

- What are your tournament placings?
Smashtality 2 - Didn't make the bracket, 5th in my pool
Smashacre - 25th place in singles (i probably would've gone at least one more round, but I had do withdraw since I had to leave early), 9th in doubles with Leeroy

- willing to travel to tournaments if not in the area. like N.J or Long island etc.
I've always been willing, but in a month or two I'll actually be able to.

- How long have you been playing smash advance.
A little over a year. Actually, a little over a year and a half

- Who are your secondaries
I have no main, everyone is my secondary (except ness :dizzy:)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ha ha ha. I was thinking about you not answering the questions a while back. Well you is indeed crew material. I'll add you to the first Page as a temorary member. Now I just have tpo play you and seal the deal :p

Get on aim sometime.

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Greetings I.E! It's been WAY too long since I last logged on.

Well, now that I'm back from my apparent coma, I'll just need to re-acquaint myself with all that has happened in the last few... months . Anyways, I'll answer those questions I've been seeing fairly soon, but now...school >_<

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Greetings I.E! It's been WAY too long since I last logged on.

Well, now that I'm back from my apparent coma, I'll just need to re-acquaint myself with all that has happened in the last few... months . Anyways, I'll answer those questions I've been seeing fairly soon, but now...school >_<
Sounds good. And Amber told me you flipped a lunch table over a brawl arguement at school.......NICE! xD!

So I have been thinking. This crew is both melee and brawl. And since brawl just came out, everyone is new to the game and has to get use to it. So to join for the brawl division, You just need to past the first test to get in. The second test would be invalid since I dont have a wii and dont play braal alot like everyone else. so I am left behind sadly. Its w/e though I just dont wanna be around cocky people who beat me and thing they are the shiz and show off. Thats how some people are right now, and I dont like that attitude. When I get both wii and brawl and make up styles and work on it every nite like I was working on melee, then lets see them have a big mouth when I beat thiers azzes with Peach

But for the melee Part, you need to past test 1 and 2. Tis crew will play both melee and brawl equally. We will keep our game up in both games. That way when people john about playing brawl too much and not enough melee......we can just let them john and cry all they want when we can keep up with both games and they cant.

So Beast, Mayo, andMuse. If youguys want in for brawl then you guys got it. Just state your mains. And when we can I give you the second test for melee. But for now, brawl you guys are in if you want.

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I'd like to join the Brawl crew. I've been playing non-stop since I've gotten it. Hurry and get a wii I wanna play your peach. The tryouts for melee are this friday right?

Uhh so yeah my main is Wolf. My secondary's I would say are Metaknight , and Samus. But when I'm playing hardcore just Wolf.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright, your In I.E for the brawl roster. I'll have to test you for melee, and I am not sure if I can go to web2zone on friday. Cause I will by a wii ether today or anyday beforemonday, so I may not have money to spend. I'll see though.

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
It's alright , I have a problem too , I went to the doctor last night, turns out I have bronhitis / mild ammonia. IDK how the hell I have ammonia , even though he did say I only have 1 symptom but w/e. I have to go back today night to see if I have ammonia or not. As you know you cant get better within 1 day of your sickness so I won't be able to make W2Z either.

Save up and get a wii so I can try out for brawl I.E while laying in bed sick drinking "peach"nectar or something. But if you're still doing melee tryouts next week I can make it. Sad thing is I don't think Mayo can. Friday was our day to play brawl and then tryout at 5 at W2Z. Next week he doesn't have a day off so he might have to come here to tryout in Brooklyn. How does that sound?

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Word , so I'm in for brawl for now. Sunday you'll have a wii and brawl right? Also I'm changing my main to Meta. Freaking beast in the air.

Peach patato's.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Word , so I'm in for brawl for now. Sunday you'll have a wii and brawl right? Also I'm changing my main to Meta. Freaking beast in the air.

Peach patato's.
Alright I updated you. And dont you mean Peach tea?

im in lol theres a vid on youtube
mains: olimar, yoshi
So I heard, i'll update the links to your names in the first page.

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
I like patato's though. But the tea is good too. :)

Now I'm depressed because my mom came in and started screaming at me so it messed up my other recordings. Oh well.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thats just Peachy with me. Also I may stop by N/J after all. I have something I like to set up with you. And it involes 2 girls you know over there. get on aim sometime and I can explain more about this.

Cia

das kwl
brawl peach sucks..

she's complete ***

but she does have a lot of new tricks and probably one of the more "technical" characters in brawl

Cia

das kwl
yeeeeah, at best, I think she'll be one of those weak, yet somehow devastating low tiers (like young link in melee)

but it'll be that much more impressive if someone actually does well w/ her

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yeeeeah, at best, I think she'll be one of those weak, yet somehow devastating low tiers (like young link in melee)

but it'll be that much more impressive if someone actually does well w/ her
Working on it.

Snakeee- Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrre.

Anyway, Beast and Mayo. When we play I am gonna do something with you guys I never did with other mebers before. I'm gonna teach you guys....the inside and out of How I think. When we play, I will be pauseing the game and telling you what you should have done. and will be bugging you over and over until you get it right. I'll also teach you how to mess with peoples heads with my random tricks. maybe on sunday. I let you in on everything I look for in a person and how to make them flinch by doing stupid and random stuff. pretty much every trick I know I will teach and show you. You will learn more than the average game play. You will also learn......the Dark.Pch style O_o. Its too fun, and if done right, deadly results will happen. We can talk o aim about this and when we play.

Its very complitacted on how I think react to things and play. so play close attention and learn. Also Beast, you said you wanted to play Peach right? Oh baby, do I have a **** load of tricks and straights for brawl to tell you with Peach. And I mean a text book worths xD! I even have it typed on my PC. If you come over sometime I'll show you. xD!

Atire

Smash Apprentice
o yeah! imma go all out on u with my sexy pikmin and lay an egg or somethin with yoshi. Then feel good and crap my pants when i learn intense combos w000! brawl all the way! and peach doesnt suck ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shes underated.... I peach is technical and had a lot of combo potential.

cons of peach.
demoted jump
throws peaches less far

pros of peach
everythign else
xD

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Peach has a big *** end of story. Mario doesn't deserve her. He frickin plumbs a huge crap stuck in your toilet pipe cause you ate too much sausage dammit. But I played as peach in brawl and I noticed a few things.

Similar to what Atire said. First off :

Cons.

Demoted Jump.
Throws turnips less far.
Dsmash nerfed.
No chainthrowing anymore.

Pros.

Turnip dash.
Super wavedash.
Her umbrella is pink now, and goes further(sexaaay).
Fsmash was better IMO.
Over B is useable as a recovery move to prevent edgeguarding. ( AND HAS A COOL ANIMATION YEAAAH)
Uptilt has a cool animation.

Yeah Peach in Melee was a beast. But it's time to move on to brawl peach. She is fun and doesn't suck either.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
o yeah! imma go all out on u with my sexy pikmin and lay an egg or somethin with yoshi. Then feel good and crap my pants when i learn intense combos w000! brawl all the way! and peach doesnt suck ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shes underated.... I peach is technical and had a lot of combo potential.

cons of peach.
demoted jump
throws peaches less far

pros of peach
everythign else
xD
Peach has a big *** end of story. Mario doesn't deserve her. He frickin plumbs a huge crap stuck in your toilet pipe cause you ate too much sausage dammit. But I played as peach in brawl and I noticed a few things.

Similar to what Atire said. First off :

Cons.

Demoted Jump.
Throws turnips less far.
Dsmash nerfed.
No chainthrowing anymore.

Pros.

Turnip dash.
Super wavedash.
Her umbrella is pink now, and goes further(sexaaay).
Fsmash was better IMO.
Over B is useable as a recovery move to prevent edgeguarding. ( AND HAS A COOL ANIMATION YEAAAH)
Uptilt has a cool animation.

Yeah Peach in Melee was a beast. But it's time to move on to brawl peach. She is fun and doesn't suck either.
*gives you both Peach tea for being the awsomes*

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alrighty Ny_Beast I updated your main to Peach. Oh man too good. Now I can really teach you some stuff. Expect great things ;)

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
hey, whatsup dark. how have you been? haven't talked to you in a while. how's the crew been?
as you can see.. i still haven't changed my sig to phoenix era lol.
i'd like to play you again,hopefully soon, in brawl. i see you've learned new things with peach.
my meta knight has gotten pretty nice too, so it should be an interesting match.

hope everything goes well with the crew man, gl.
have you gotten a wii yett?

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Nice. But maybe I'll learn some tricks of my own to show you too. Lets not count on that though.

I'd love to fight someone who likes to shield like hugs. I love destroying shields with peach. Too fun.
Try to make W2Z. We've been delaying meeting for like a long *** time. Oh I forgot with everyone talking about sigs I forgot to make an animated sig. Oh well can do that tommorow.

Top Bottom